The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 23-10-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
EXedge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
U are very kind to still leave her with $20 despite she make waste trip out of it. Anyway just take it as $20 for the shower alone
i pay her before knowing have to wear mask, if i knew it will not pay at all and leave immediately, also will not book appointment with her...

yes i told her wtf i go all the way there pay $20 just to shower myself, but don't want cause any trouble so just leave lah...

but after contacting the other 2 under same roof and seems like they also have same requirement, i become no more mood so lan lan f off loh...
Old 24-10-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Dravityge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3684

but bad attitude. Was feeling brave and go for an unreviewed one.
Pretty face, discrete location.

Asked for money upfront,hardly any service.
Old 25-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravityge View Post
https://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=3684

but bad attitude. Was feeling brave and go for an unreviewed one.
Pretty face, discrete location.

Asked for money upfront,hardly any service.
Maybe that's the reason she could only charge $100..... did you get nearly an hour of her time?
Old 25-10-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1.org/detail.html?id=1232
Diana [1232]
http://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4065
Diana [4065]

FJ 150 dmg
Room: 5/10 (run down hdb room)
Looks: 7/10 (age 25 must + 10 years)
Body: 6/10 (big but fake boobs)
bj: 4/10 (awhile only, less than 2min)
Gfe: 0/10 (just 3 min into FJ started rushing me to cum)
Fj: 3/10 (after change position from missionary to side to back she suddenly disengaged herself cus scared condom drop...CB super turn off until cannot hard anymore - then she gaslight and blame me say "how I know?")
Attitude: 0/10 (see above)
RTF: siao ah - only if u want flush 150 down toilet

Last edited by Feronas; 25-10-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Old 26-10-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartier View Post
Tina-4274,

Face : 6 normal
Body : Chubby, skin tan
Service : Bbbj with frenching, try only if u emphasize on gd svc.
Old 27-10-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Effiel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Commando FR since the highly rated Yiran in MW hotel hp not on,

http://www.impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4484

Face : 7 Shy, pretty decent looking milf, gave her extra pt bcoz she looks like my ex classmate.

Body : C cup, nice smelling body.

Let’s talk about the service, at first sms her ask her AR got do? Yes, everything do, Ok, fast hand fast leg go up, shower alone, back massage for 5mins then once a phone call from another bonkster waiting below rings, everything went downhill. Start bbbj while talking with the bonkster, bonkster says,
Hello~ i’m waiting below leh.. She at first says wait for me 20mins can?
Of coz bonkster reply I only can wait 5mins, why not I come up and wait in rm first?
This hooker says, Cannot got customer, will call u again in 5min..
After blow 2 strokes then tell me can 速战速决 anot?
Wtf, totally off mood liao, I reply can if no need wear condom!
She says 哪里可能, so the bbbj last for only 2min max and she put condom on liao.
She starts riding for abt 3min to acclimatise my cock size then ask me go top,
halfway bonking tried to french her and she siam, I whisper into her ear says u haven provide me the services that u promise. She just says u like to slowly fark? I just counter offer her saying why not I add $50 more u let me stay for full hr and give me another CIM? Haha, she reject and says $100 more then do.

Of coz I nvr give more liao, in/out 20mins..
I can understand that she’s desperate to take more $$$ as her spa got raided and she can only stay at MW hotel for another few weeks for that last burst of cash but in the end she’s short charging the bros here. Now that I felt compelled to write this FR I’m sure her biz will drop again.

Last edited by Effiel; 27-10-2021 at 12:05 PM. Reason: More content
Old 28-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post

Face : 7 Shy, pretty decent looking milf, gave her extra pt bcoz she looks like my ex classmate.

Let’s talk about the service, at first sms her ask her AR got do? Yes, everything do, Ok, fast hand fast leg go up, shower alone, back massage for 5mins then once a phone call from another bonkster waiting below rings, everything went downhill. Start bbbj while talking with the bonkster, bonkster says,
Of coz bonkster reply I only can wait 5mins, why not I come up and wait in rm first?
halfway bonking tried to french her and she siam, I whisper into her ear says u haven provide me the services that u promise. She just says u like to slowly fark? I just counter offer her saying why not I add $50 more u let me stay for full hr and give me another CIM? Haha, she reject and says $100 more then do.

I can understand that she’s desperate to take more $$$ as her spa got raided and she can only stay at MW hotel for another few weeks for that last burst of cash but in the end she’s short charging the bros here. Now that I felt compelled to write this FR I’m sure her biz will drop again.
she at MW very long time liao..
seem she recently just put some fake pics
text her before but didnt try
Old 29-10-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post

Thanks bro for the FR
Old 29-10-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Badboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to all

Feels bad reading all the posts. Guys u must learn to reject once open door and see CMI. No need to give chance...let your vitamin M work for u
Old 30-10-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
Muhammud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMuhammud deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My session with Suki !! Kudos to KopiOsteve & Karmarevenge! U are right on the dot regarding Suki looks! With THICK Make-up, she looks like in her early 40s…if without make-up she will look like in her Late 40s! Her breast sags like a 40 year-old should Yes, her nipples are Very Pink…that’s the only positive thing about her! Those guys who exaggerate “her boobs are among the best they have seen” “the view of her riding is just great” I may be Spritually Blind…but Not physically Blind..Come on…Sagging breast riding (Yes, her fans can boast she has very Pink nipples) turns u on! In the end I finish in her hands! Newbies, try her at ur own risk!! The Truth will Prevail.Can a lady do something to make her nipples very pink Anybody knows? Just curious�� Ooops almost forget�� will I RTM ? What do u think�� I do not owe any working lady a good FR ! I just post an honest FR for the sake of cheongsters like me who work hard for their money! So for those fans who brag & exaggerate about Suki/Niko…u know who u are! Peace out
Old 01-11-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 22
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronas View Post
https://$$$$$$$$$$$$$$1.org/detail.html?id=1232
Diana [1232]
http://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4065
Diana [4065]

FJ 150 dmg
Room: 5/10 (run down hdb room)
Looks: 7/10 (age 25 must + 10 years)
Body: 6/10 (big but fake boobs)
bj: 4/10 (awhile only, less than 2min)
Gfe: 0/10 (just 3 min into FJ started rushing me to cum)
Fj: 3/10 (after change position from missionary to side to back she suddenly disengaged herself cus scared condom drop...CB super turn off until cannot hard anymore - then she gaslight and blame me say "how I know?")
Attitude: 0/10 (see above)
RTF: siao ah - only if u want flush 150 down toilet
woah jailat
Old 03-11-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

my experience,

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/candy-v...mited-hj-bbbj/

meet 10 pm
- wasted 15 minutes, waited alone in the room
- touch must pay additional 20
- take off t shirt must pay another additional another 20
- bj must pay another 40

1015 massage 1023 start doing hj than 1030 jerk out.
and immediately time going to time and session is only 45 mins not 1 hr.

i threw 60 and left. the field reports i read trust me are all fake
Old 03-11-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wowo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info! Up up u
Old 06-11-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

guys, saved your hard earned $$$ lah. 99% of all these china stables services are all horrible one, fake pics, lousy attitude.

just use common sense, $100-$150 for such beauty model standard when others are charging at least 2-3x more ? u try posting negative FRs nothing will be approved, good ones are all fake also.

common tactic, charging low price for assumed good looks and services, than all the bros here fall for the bait, whats new.
Old 07-11-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 8
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!

If you find yourself at CQ, be prepared to u turn. Recently all no go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1