The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Making mistake is human, but when the same mistake is made twice or more, that's an idiot. As for apology, its ok for a man to admit it, more importantly, to be sincere and to mean it, just like that the little words, don't just rattle like anything else.
Personally, I do not agree what Trump did is refreshing. When you are wrong, just admit it, but when you try to deny it, or pretend to be apologetic, it's worst.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

Mr. Mike Haines just sent me a new email.

His methods may work well with many heterosexual girls/women because they don't have a choice. A bad boy or jerk is more attractive than a wussy nice guy. But I know these females will flock to a real badass gentleman, provided they are lucky enough to find one. Sadly, 99.9% of them will never meet one in their entire life. Now you know why so many women are frustrated and bitchy.

Here is Mike's email.

Bro Warbird,

How to tease a woman into a SEXUAL FRENZY

Never apologize. Never explain.

These lines are spoken by John Wayne’s character in the1949 film She Wore a Yellow Ribbon

They are words to live by.

Whatever you may think of Trump, even his harshest critics now realize that his refusal to apologize — even when he made clear mistakes — was one of the reasons he won the election.

People are sick and tired of cowardly leaders (in business and politics) who will apologize for anything and everything.

It just breeds resentment.

When Trump refused to apologize for anything, it was refreshing to people.

“Here is a man who won’t be pushed around easily — even when he’s in the wrong!”

This is attractive to people.

Apologizing is an easy way to “defuse” a situation..

But it also shows WEAKNESS.

Namely, it shows that you’re willing to lose face in order to take the “easy” way out of a crisis — and this is innately a bitch move.

Never apologize to women — even when you’re clearly in the wrong.

No woman wakes up and thinks, “You know what I really want? A man who knows how to apologize to me.”

I can assure you that when women are masturbating with their vibrators, they’re not thinking about a man apologizing to them.

They’re thinking about a man grabbing them by the throat and fucking them like they’re a cheap whore.

Give her the GIFT of being the kind of man who she’s EXCITED by… sexually and emotionally.

Men will apologize to women thinking they’re someone doing her a “favor” — when in fact it’s the opposite.

All you’re really doing is destroying her FANTASY of you and making it so that she can’t get wet for you.

All demands for an apology are a SHIT TEST.

She is really trying to see if you will SUBMIT to her.

And if you do — it lets her know that you’re not the type of man she wants to reproduce with.

(Though she may stay with you to be a provider while she goes out and fucks alpha males).

It's ok to apologize to a girl if you're clearly wrong. Go ahead, but just say it once.

I'll introduce Mr. Hayden soon. He is almost a badass gentleman.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Never directly apologize or admit.
Charm and keep the engagement going the way you want it.
Bad but playful, always able to give pleasure in the mind, the heart and nether so that she cannot ignore or forget you easily and of course she will overlook the past.

If she wants you or likes you, she will let you know.
But don't be predictable, be spontaneous so that she doesn't get bored and behave SOP with you.

Anyway, don't get too serious with her but stay sincere and compliment her as much as she deserves. It shows that you appreciate her.
She also won't want you to be too serious with her.
You may not be who you think you are to her.
And she is also not the only one that she thinks she is to you.

My 2 cts.
Old 03-10-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
JudyP8511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Making mistake is human, but when the same mistake is made twice or more, that's an idiot. As for apology, its ok for a man to admit it, more importantly, to be sincere and to mean it, just like that the little words, don't just rattle like anything else.
Personally, I do not agree what Trump did is refreshing. When you are wrong, just admit it, but when you try to deny it, or pretend to be apologetic, it's worst.
The worst are those who did it before a country wide event, and shed crocodile tears
Old 04-10-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Need advice from the guru. I recently upped a 40 yr old maid on second date. Small frame, big boobs, beautiful hair. Graceful like aged wine. I heeded the advice here, stay cool and calm. The day after sex, she texted me ask whether I love her or my ex wife, wanted a caring man who dotes on her, love her heart not her body, ask me to be her boyfriend, then ask how long will relationship last.... Appear so clingy and needy.

I can do with her, but I enjoy her company as she's mature n sexy. How should I answer her question?should I reply at all?
Old 05-10-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Need advice from the guru. I recently upped a 40 yr old maid on second date. Small frame, big boobs, beautiful hair. Graceful like aged wine. I heeded the advice here, stay cool and calm. The day after sex, she texted me ask whether I love her or my ex wife, wanted a caring man who dotes on her, love her heart not her body, ask me to be her boyfriend, then ask how long will relationship last.... Appear so clingy and needy.

I can do with her, but I enjoy her company as she's mature n sexy. How should I answer her question?should I reply at all?
While pending for our guru WB to reply, I have my view on these, some ladies, especially the older ones, may not have an intimate relationship after a long while, thought they would not be with anyone ever in their current life. Then you come along, something strike them, like a drowning person in the choppy sea, chanced upon a floating tree, will try all means to grab and won't let go.
You may want to tell her, the reason you had sex with her, it's because you like her, but at this moment to ask you to commit for a lifetime might be too premature. Depends how to tell her, she might either be upset or glad that you are being honest. The last thing you want to lie is, to pretend to be committed to her, but the reality is, you just want her body and sex.
Old 05-10-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
While pending for our guru WB to reply, I have my view on these, some ladies, especially the older ones, may not have an intimate relationship after a long while, thought they would not be with anyone ever in their current life. Then you come along, something strike them, like a drowning person in the choppy sea, chanced upon a floating tree, will try all means to grab and won't let go.
You may want to tell her, the reason you had sex with her, it's because you like her, but at this moment to ask you to commit for a lifetime might be too premature. Depends how to tell her, she might either be upset or glad that you are being honest. The last thing you want to lie is, to pretend to be committed to her, but the reality is, you just want her body and sex.
I see. Yea that made sense. Thanks for the advice. She said she wants to settle down as she is old, find a husband after her work ends here in Singapore... How would you advice I communicate at this point on, in my text messages, to ensure a second third or more sessions without the commitment? Do I tell her straight in the face I just wana enjoy her body? Or is there a sleeker way to navigate the conversation?
Old 05-10-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see. Yea that made sense. Thanks for the advice. She said she wants to settle down as she is old, find a husband after her work ends here in Singapore... How would you advice I communicate at this point on, in my text messages, to ensure a second third or more sessions without the commitment? Do I tell her straight in the face I just wana enjoy her body? Or is there a sleeker way to navigate the conversation?
If I were you, just tell her you had some bad experience in the past to commit too deep too fast. Tell her she gave you good vibes but you want to spend more time with her to see it can blossom to something more meaningful. Ask her not too be too pushy and wants a commitment urgently, this will put a strain on both. If she still insists and wants a commitment, I suggest you move on. If you mislead her and she goes nut, you may be having unnecessary nuisance.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
If I were you, just tell her you had some bad experience in the past to commit too deep too fast. Tell her she gave you good vibes but you want to spend more time with her to see it can blossom to something more meaningful. Ask her not too be too pushy and wants a commitment urgently, this will put a strain on both. If she still insists and wants a commitment, I suggest you move on. If you mislead her and she goes nut, you may be having unnecessary nuisance.
Solid logical advice bro. Thanks a lot. Will apply diligently.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnono View Post
Great share bro warbird, many thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
In short, its to be a REAL MAN, not a sissy gayish mommy boy.
Tks, bros.

Quote:
Yes, if a man is clearly wrong, he should admit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
Never directly apologize or admit.
Charm and keep the engagement going the way you want it.
Bad but playful, always able to give pleasure in the mind, the heart and nether so that she cannot ignore or forget you easily and of course she will overlook the past.

If she wants you or likes you, she will let you know.
But don't be predictable, be spontaneous so that she doesn't get bored and behave SOP with you.

Anyway, don't get too serious with her but stay sincere and compliment her as much as she deserves. It shows that you appreciate her.
She also won't want you to be too serious with her.
You may not be who you think you are to her.
And she is also not the only one that she thinks she is to you.

My 2 cts.
Good advice, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyP8511 View Post
The worst are those who did it before a country wide event, and shed crocodile tears
Yes.

Quote:

Bro, tks for sharing.

Bro JC has answered your questions. I'll add my comments.

You just had sex w/ her once n she wanted commitment? Too fast! Something was wrong.

Was the sex FOC? How is her character?

Don't forget the Rule of Five. A 40 yo woman is likely to have five sexual partners or more.

You should behave like the prize.

Finally, don't forget that women age like beer, whereas men age like fine wine.

Quote:
Bro, good advice and obervations.

Quote:
Yes, be frank w/ her. Be Mode One. That would be surprisingly attractive.

Quote:
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Solid logical advice bro. Thanks a lot. Will apply diligently.
Bro, pls give us an update.

We are all here to learn.

Cheers to all samsters!

Bro WB

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro Wb.

Not paid sex. No money or materialism involved. I heeded the advice, was completely frank, admitted I have soft spot for her sexy figure and mature attitude but said im cool wun force her for another meet up if she uncomfortable. I was relaxed and cheeky in my communication. She ended up become the pursuer, hinted she like me also blah blah... I have been playing cool since. Sometimes tensionthe rope snometimes loosen it. I somehow became the prize now
Old 18-10-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Bro Wb.

Not paid sex. No money or materialism involved. I heeded the advice, was completely frank, admitted I have soft spot for her sexy figure and mature attitude but said im cool wun force her for another meet up if she uncomfortable. I was relaxed and cheeky in my communication. She ended up become the pursuer, hinted she like me also blah blah... I have been playing cool since. Sometimes tensionthe rope snometimes loosen it. I somehow became the prize now
Congrats, bro.

I'm very happy for you.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-10-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Good evening to all,

I received the following article from guru Chase Amante 6 days ago. It's very interesting and thought-provoking.

Hot & High Maintenance Girls OR Average & Low Maintenance?

WHAT'S INSIDE: the old player debate... when it's time for the long haul, do you pick the hottie or the girl who treats you well?

OPENING, ENGAGING, &... CUFFING

A HOTTIE OR A GOODIE?

There comes a time in most men's lives when they decide to pick ONE girl for the long haul.

Staying a bachelor forever, with no responsibilities, is a nice idea.

And some guys do it.

But it gets lonely.

You won't be picking up forever.

Many guys who go the long-term bachelor route end up effectively celibate... or they settle into LTRs with just a single girl (de facto married).

And you're probably not going to have kids without a serious relationship... a few guys manage it, but not usually.

So odds are, sooner or later, at SOME point, you're going to look to pick a girl to keep around a good long while.

At that point, the Big Question emerges:

Do you choose a good-looking girl you can be EXCITED about... despite the fact she's going to give you a much HARDER time?

Or do you choose an average-looking girl who will make life EASY for you... even though she isn't going to be the best looker?
This question is not as easy to answer as it might at first seem...

THE DOWNSIDE OF LOOKS

The #1 thing men prize in women is beauty.

I don't think we can really argue about that.

Women can't argue it either.

And while they may tell each other "you look so beautiful" when one of them gets fat or dyes her hair some ugly shade or whatnot...

Women KNOW what really looks good, and WHO does.

And the more beautiful a girl is, the more she knows she can DEMAND from men.

She knows it because men come up to her and offer it themselves!

Every beautiful girl has guys offering her all sorts of things.

And it's not just "any old guy offering things."

She is having guys who are the cream of the crop offering it.

We're talking men who are:

Financially successful
Witty and intelligent
Cool, sociable, and charismatic
Good looking guys themselves
Are they all TOTAL CHADS?

No.

But they are generally well-rounded, attractive packages.

Most beautiful girls (unless they have personality disorders) have had a selection of desirable men as partners.

Thus, when YOU date them, they tend to expect a LOT.

Now, you're on the email list... and you may own some of my books or courses... and presumably you've been out in the field a good bit.

So odds are, you have turned yourself into a pretty attractive guy in your own right, and you know how to hold your own in a frame war.

EVEN STILL, these girls will push you.

They are always going to want more than what you give them.

They expect you to be more successful... to do more things for them... to take better care of them.

You, for your part, are a busy guy and do not have all this time to spend on them.

But you still have to listen to them push, complain, and deliberate aloud about whether they should stick around or not.

Generally speaking, you can get these girls to cook food... but they usually won't be good at it.

Nor will they have the drive to GET all that good.

They may or may not be tidy (depends on their personalities).

However, I can tell you every beautiful girlfriend I've had (and maybe it's just bad luck on my part) has been a SLOB.

She looks good as a woman.

But take one look at her PLACE and you'll be wondering what hurricane swept through.

And guess what... if you live with her, that's what YOUR place will look like too, unless you want to spend all your time tidying up.

(when I've lived with girls like this, I've taken to having cleaners over 4x a week... and STILL somedays the place ends up messy!)

For as good as they LOOK, good-looking girls sure can be a headache.

ARE AVERAGE GIRLS A WALK IN THE PARK?

So maybe you ditch the lookers, and start looking for a more homely girl to take care of the home?

It's easy to do in the age of dating apps when mediocre-looking girls go on apps to meet studs!

Any guy can get together with girls 2 or 3 points below himself in attractiveness on an app. All he has to do is swipe.

I can tell you I have friends who went this route.

One of them switched from dating hot yet crazy club girls to marrying a short, homely kindergarten teacher.

When I looked at her chubby face up close, below her droopy eyelids I noticed she had a bit of a mustache on her upper lip.

When I asked him if he was really serious about this girl, he had nothing but PRAISE for her.

It was obvious he'd been burned by too many dramatic hotties and just wanted a girl he could have an EASY relationship with.

A mutual friend of ours and I mourned his passing into the land of "ugly girl settled down dom".

But I guess he was happy. He seemed it when I saw him last. Today I'm told they have two kids (or was it three?).

On the other hand, I recently browsed a forum online where guys discussed this topic.

One of the guys there mentioned a friend of his who switched from dating cute girls to wifing up a Plain Jane who took care of him.

He said the friend had gained a ton of weight (he used to be fit) and spent all his time sitting on the couch now.

"He says he's happy but when a guy is letting himself go that bad you know he's just given up," the guy said.

Another forum member chimed in to add "I know guys who've done the same thing and they are all miserable."

She'll cook for you, clean for you, the drama will (probably) be a lot less because she KNOWS she'll never get another guy like you...

But on the other hand, YOU will know you always could've gotten done (possibly much) better.

Is this the right compromise to make?

WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU

Believe it or not, they have research on what the best call is to make.

Scientists who study relationship satisfaction have discovered relationships where the wife is better looking than the husband are happier.

The husband is happier because he has a wife who's "above his league" in terms of looks...

Meanwhile, the wife is happier (according to the scientists) because the husband values her.

But what of the drama and nurturing element?

Might a man not be happier with his homely wife who takes good care of him than he would be with a beauty who's a crummy homemaker?

Yes, he absolutely might.

Just because a study finds ON AVERAGE something is true doesn't mean it will be true for you.

There are all different sorts of men in the world...

Some of us care a LOT about the girl's looks.

Some of us don't care nearly so much.

Some men REALLY want an easygoing relationship.

Others are fine with some drama, and view that as the price you pay to get the "cream of the crop."

Some guys want EXCELLENCE...

Meanwhile, some guys want ease...

Often this is determined by your past history.

Guys who've had a hot girlfriend who really dragged them through the wringer (like that buddy of mine) may run to a homely girl as their refuge.

Guys who've dated a Plain Jane yet found her no more accommodating though may decide they might as well get a girl with LOOKS, at least.

But it may just as well be determined by personality.

I've been in this business for 15 years, and I've seen all types.

Every guy has his preferences, his personal history, his predilections.

Here's a guess though...

If you're on this list, you're the sort of man who doesn't shrink back from a challenge, and probably wants the best he can get.

If that sounds like you, odds are you want a good-looking girl, too.

I would encourage you not to write off girls who are lookers just because you had one or two who was too much drama.

There are girls who are all types out there.

Every hot girl is going to be higher maintenance.

However, if you find one with a good background, who's had positive relationships, and doesn't have anything really wrong with her...

Well, you may just have found a hottie who's a handful, but won't COMPLETELY break your back.

And that's a girl worth holding onto (if you ask me).

Yours,

Chase

Chase is a bit long-winded.

Personally, I would choose the highest quality, 'superchio' 18 yo SYT of my type I have sighted. And for a long-term partner, I would need time to qualify her n make sure she has good character. She also must be kind and intelligent...and be submissive to me.

The COVID pandemic has resulted in a classic 'cuffing season,' during which there is a severe imbalance of supply and demand for very attractive girls/women. 僧多粥少. The reasons are obvious. But we should never settle for second best.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 25-10-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Good evening,

When you see a beautiful girl of your type and you think you're not good enough for her, for whatever reason or reasons, you're right. You have a weak frame n you won't get her. Just give up. Even if you're a young, intelligent, and good-looking billionaire with the body of an Adonis. You will fail to capture her heart. In fact, she will find you repulsive. You may buy her body if she is a gold digger.

If you don't think you're the prize to your dream girl, she can sense it 10 meters away. Everything you do or say will be wrong, very wrong.

Here is a recent email from Marni.

Stop Saying These 4 Words

I’m going to share a mistake with you hear that A LOT of guys make when approaching women.

In fact, it just happened to me the other day while I was out with a friend.

As you probably know, I’m more than happy for guys to come over and approach me (since this is what I preach)... AND even with my mask on... I'm a social person, so I crave interaction even if it's from a distance....

But when they commit this mistake, it makes me cringe.

And the mistake I’m talking about is telling us right away that we should ignore you.

This is exactly what that guy communicated with the first 4 words he said to me:

“Sorry to bother you.”

In his mind, he was probably being polite.

But it comes across as, ‘Let me apologize in advance for wasting your time and annoying you.’

It’s the exact opposite of what confidence is…

And it’s why we immediately get turned off when a man approaches us in this manner.

Think about it… he’s literally saying that he’s about to bother me. Why would I want to keep talking with him after that?!

I'm going to be so un-P.C. here but this is the kind of weak frame a beggar would have.

Except instead of begging for spare change, this guy was begging for my attention. And begging is the keyword here because if he felt like he DESERVED my attention, he wouldn’t feel the need to apologize for bothering me.

This is something a lot of guys overlook...

And in all the years I’ve been coaching men, I’ve noticed it a ton. They’ll be so focused on what they’re going to say AFTER they get her attention, that they completely neglect what they’re actually saying to GET her attention.

It might not always be “sorry to bother you” in those exact words. But the sentiment is usually the same. Some other examples are:

“You’ve probably got a boyfriend, but…”

“Do you mind if I talk to you for a second?”

“I hope I’m not disturbing you”

Basically, anything that communicates you feel like you’re beneath her… or that her time is more valuable than yours.

That doesn’t mean you need to be rude when you approach her. You can still politely get her attention without it seeming like you’re groveling.

For example, a simple “excuse me” to get her attention is a million times better than, “sorry to bother you.”

If she’s in the middle of something or seems busy, you can also acknowledge that in a confident and socially intelligent way, rather than an apologetic way.

The guy who approached us the other day could have said something like, “Excuse me, I can see that you’re enjoying your lunch, however I had to say…” and then go ahead with the reason he was approaching us.

It’s not so much that those first few words are going to create strong attraction (although they can when you have your tonality and body language on point)...

It’s more that you’re AVOIDING saying something that’s going to trigger landmines that blow up your chances before you’ve even begun.

So that’s something for you to think about from now on…

How exactly are you getting a woman’s attention when you approach her… and what is it unconsciously communicating about you?

Because if this is something you’re guilty of, just changing this one tiny thing can make a HUGE difference in how women respond to you.

However, this is only one of the mistakes that guys make when approaching women.

Mistakes that practically kill your chances with her right from the get go. And most guys are completely unaware they’re even making these mistakes, which means they never correct them and start seeing the success they deserve.

My analysis: A man is a loser NOT because he uses these four words or any other words. The root cause of his problems is his weak frames and the fact that he believes the very beautiful girl is the PRIZE.

Until he can successfully reprogram his subconscious mind, and make his frames very strong, reading any ebooks or watching any videos will do little to improve his chances with a very beautiful dream girl.

Don't waste your money. Your improvement must come within you.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 10-11-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

I just posted the following msg in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanHendo14 View Post
Very good share bro warbird. Thanks!
Bro, you're welcome.

THE single most important factor in finding and keeping ATTRACTIVE girls of your type for sex is:

Having An Abundance Mindset or Mental Frame

(Which must come from your subconscious mind because you can't fake it.)

Everything else is secondary.

Very few men could grasp this simple concept and even fewer men truly have this miraculous mindset. It's better than gong tao and voodoo magic.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 11-11-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

other dating site such as sugarbook.live or facebook dating. The main advantage is can choose the profile that you are interested to proceed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1