The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
alive again,somehow.

Hi all,pardon me if this is a repeated post but jus wanna share wif u guys that ththe area seems to be alive again. Went there the past few days in the afternoon and noticed that lvl 2 and 3 seems to be filled wif prcs doin massage. Some wil say onli do facial and no massage but I'm pretty sure that gq wil be popped if they feel tat it is safe.
Went to tis shop on lvl 3 one day and asked whether they do massage,one prc lady told me tat they onli sell healthcare products. But I went there a few weeks later,same shop and went there again,asked whether they do massage and the lady said:come in and we talk. Hmmm,somethin is nt right.
Went down lvl 2,saw some lowcut prc ard but they nv say anythin,nt even sayin shaui ge an mo ma? For further details on whether how to get the gals into action,u guys can feel free to pm me and I wil tel u abt it. And I gt 2 noe tis prc lady,I gt her number but I'm nt goin to share it as I'm afriad she dun wan ppl to noe. Anyway I chatted to her and she was quite open to givin me her contact and said she do house call,but nt at her place. But I noe she stayin at pasir ris. Pm me for details abt how to get the girls involved but dun ask me for her contact as I'm afraid she might nt like it. Thanks. U guys can go figure it out urself when u get there. Thanks!

Old 03-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: alive again,somehow.

Hi all,once again,ctc wun be shared. The place most of u guys already know but it is alive again. Tats y I'm sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1