The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future
Story: The Invitation

Name : Wilson
Profession : Vice President at a foreign bank
Home : 3-room Condo in the east of Singapore
Marital Status : Married to my dream girl, Claire (aged 25)

I am the typical Singaporean corporate climber that you will see walking along Raffles Place on a daily basis. Luckily for me, I manage to play the corporate game quite well and hence, climb pretty fast to the position of a VP in a top foreign bank at the age of 29. That’s pretty amazing as my peers are still toiling away at the lower rungs of the corporate ladder while I have more or less made it at such a young age.

Being such a high-flyer, I have almost everything going for me. Counting my prized assets would include my $1.5 mil condo, my BMW Z4 convertible, my Patek Philippe watch and of course, my dearest wife, Claire. Yes, she is the love of my life and my priceless asset.

Claire, aged 25. Young and pretty. Very pretty in fact. Tall, slim, hour glass figure, baby face, fair flawless complexion. Her long, slim legs are the best.

As you can see, we are like the “Dream Couple”, with the Chinese saying, capable husband with pretty wife.

So what has all the above got to do with the story I am going to tell? Actually nothing much, other than to brag about myself haha.

Ok enough bragging. Now the story goes……

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Time : Monday morning
Venue : Office

This was a usual Monday morning like any other Mondays. I dropped Claire at her workplace before coming into my office just before 8 am. Claire is a school teacher thus she usually reports at the school 7 plus in the morning. I like to come into office early as that is the only time when I have some peace before the rest of the people come in and the hustle and bustle of the day starts.

As usual, I was the first to reach my office. Our department started work at 9 am so usually people would start to trickle in only at 8.45 am.

I made myself my favourite cup of coffee, the aroma always perk me up. Seated comfortably in my ergonometric-designed armchair, I switched on my laptop. While waiting for the system to boot up, I picked up and run through the documents in my in-tray, left there by my personal assistant.

There was this very conspicuous envelope in my in-tray. It was in dark red. Must be one of those wedding bombs from my staff. I chucked that to the bottom of the pile and started to run through the more important documents first. Went on to clear some emails as my laptop had fully loaded by then.

Finally cleared all the important emails and documents. Glanced at my watch, 9.10 am. By now, the place outside my full-panel glass room was bustling with life. The people were all going about their usual work stuff. I had a total of 40 people reporting to me. 3 teams comprising of about 10-15 pax each, led by an AVP in each team. These were all the crème de la crème in the financial industry. Only the best of the best could work in this bank, and in this department.

I had a rival in the department, that’s George, the other VP that led the other teams. I used to report to George in the past. He was like the incumbent VP in our department, holding that position for the past 5 years, while I rose quickly through the ranks and only gotten to that rank 3 months ago. As expected, George was extremely jealous of my rise in ranks. He was 42 years old, while me 29 years old, but we held the same rank and portfolio. Who wouldn’t feel imbalanced? That was the reason why I need to work even harder to safeguard my position.

Luckily I had my very 3 capable lieutenants with me, Albert, James and Michelle. They were the 3 AVPs in my team who have been with me since day one in the bank. I basically climbed the ladder with them by my side. They were all high-flyers in their own way.

I was sipping onto my coffee while I was taking a break from the emails and documents. I was taking in the battle scene outside, from the serenity in my room. Big contrast.

That’s when my attention got back to the red envelope. Whose wedding could it be?

Last edited by Hardaway1818; 05-06-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all
Re: Story: The Invitation

Support !!!!
Old 05-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

我来也!!

camping for the banging story.

I meant banking..
Old 05-06-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 14
Icebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to allIcebreg79 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
我来也!!

I meant banking..
Lol .... Ya "banking" story 😆😆
Old 05-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
pussywillow is Cool - loads of Potential

Cool new story to camp!
Old 05-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

reporting in sir!
Old 05-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

I opened the red envelope. It read:

“Dear Wilson,

You have been invited to join our exclusive group, known as “The Secret Club”. This is by nomination only, which means you have been specially nominated by someone you know to join this club. The purpose of this club is for the members to come together to enjoy some sexual activity together.

Each and every member in our club must be married. This is to ensure no one would dare to reveal the identity of any members as their involvement would be made known to their spouse as well. This is a cross-binding handle we hold on each other to ensure the secrecy of our club.

You have been nominated by your friend to join this club, and the benefit for your friend is to be able to enjoy sexual pleasure with you. Once you join the club, you will be able to nominate another person of your choice and likewise, if the person does decide to join, you will be able to enjoy the sexual pleasure with that person.

We will also hold events for all members to come together to enjoy sexual pleasure, and whether you want to participate in each of those events is entirely voluntary.

The only condition as a member is to sworn secrecy to any information of the club and its members.

If you want to join the club, all you need to do is to email to [email protected] and reply “I would like to join the club” and signs off with your name. All other instructions would be from the email.

If we do not hear from you by noon time tomorrow, we will take it as you have rejected this invitation.

Thank you”

Haha this must be one of those prank letters. Without thinking much, I tore up the letter, crushed it into a ball, and threw it into the dustbin sitting in a corner of my room.

I didn’t think much of it again and went back to my work. From 10 am onwards, my schedule for the day was filled with back-to-back meetings. Meeting with the bosses, meeting with the financial bigwigs from MAS, weekly departmental updates, followed by a cross-bank collaboration meeting at another bank.

By the time my last meeting ended, it was 4.30 pm. I dragged my tired body back to office to clear some stuff before calling it a day.

My goodness, my in-tray was filled with documents again. Since I had about an hour before the day ended, I decided to clear off that pile before I left.

That’s when I saw the piece of paper slotted in nicely in one of our company files. On the exterior of the file, it looked just like any of the other files in my in-tray, with the type-written sticker “For your approval”

The letter inside the file was typed out with the following message:

“Wilson, I saw you tearing the invitation card up this morning. Very disappointed. It’s for real. Hope you can join the club. In case you want to reconsider, just email “I would like to join the club” to [email protected]

That’s when I started to think the invitation was real.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
我来也!!

I meant banking..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffeecans View Post
reporting in sir!
Thank you guys, including those that I didn't quote, thank you for the fast support!

Am trying out a storyline which I have read somewhere sometime back. Can't remember exactly where I read it, but I loved that storyline. So hopefully I can pull it off well
Old 05-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
fuckaholic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support! Waiting for next episode...

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go to my room.

Please up my points if you like my posts... My latest share : PRC Litu 100 Nude Photos
Old 05-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Support and upz

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:11 PM

My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 0
Hotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to allHotspotxxxxx is a name known to all

Your all-time supporter reporting!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Looks interesting. Camping to see how it develops
Old 05-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back! Awaiting your new piece of work

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-06-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pitching tent with mocha caramel & old changke popiah rations.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just reporting in. Hope I'm not too late
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1