The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

When it initially came off - LOCAL MASSAGE SERVICES was really great.

I particularly liked and I know most of the bros here also liked services like NUDE MASSAGES.

I personally dont need a FJ and I just want a good nice firm massage and in the following priority :

* Really SHOWER WITH YOU BEFORE and AFTER

and end with

* 1 X Great Jua Gen
Or
* 2 X Handjob

I dont like massages that leave you red and have telltale marks or redness on your backs and then you kena a lot of explaining to do to your CO.

I completely surrender when a FL sits on me nude and I can feel her pussy hair on my butt while she straddles me and gives me a rubdown.

I remembered when this 1st started out, I patronise one of Litigers den and she was amazing... I ended up RTM 3x in 1 week. She was completely nude, and gave me one of the best decent massages ever. And when she does her BM, I can feel her breasts and nips and also her pussy straddling my thighs.
It was SHIOKNESS 100 %

Guys - do you agree?

But nowadays no more... I hope some OKT reading this , you can bring that completely NUDE service back to all your girls.

When I was younger, I used to frequent a spa and I became a regular with one of the WL there.
She was a MILF- well kept body. And the rooms came with attached shower stall.
I was her regular that, it was NOT the norm, but she will SHOWER with me before the massage.

And then she will wrap herself in a towel and still nude underneath, and do the massage.
And I would go there after every soccer game or tennis game. It was the best time I had.
No sex, pure teasing and it was awesome with a happy ending. SOme days, when the Spa was slow and non crowded I get a treat of 2X HJ as she would take her time.

But alas that spa was raided and close and I lost her contact.
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 28-05-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
lamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamgor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger2518 View Post
I agree on QiQi. Don't waste your money on her. Can see cannot touch. What's the point? I suggest bros don't waste your time on this money faced woman. One of the worst I ever tried.
lol qiqi I can vouch for can see cannot touch. that time touched her ass, she say cannot. didn't know what she really wanted was more money. kn her frs still say can autoroam everywhere
Old 28-05-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamgor View Post
lol qiqi I can vouch for can see cannot touch. that time touched her ass, she say cannot. didn't know what she really wanted was more money. kn her frs still say can autoroam everywhere
agree. she's too prideful too (at least she thinks so). and worst of all. can't touch no where.

Look elsewhere
Old 28-05-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

cant imagine wawa name flying around still
Old 28-05-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future

气质美少女中国歌星♥❤ 雨芯 YU XIN ❤♥ 24SYT SEXY MASSAGE/GFE BM/HJ/$90 INC VIP ROOM

Meet YU XIN 24SYT, is beautiful, elegant and in a class of her own. Most importantly she has the inner beauty and personality that makes her a rarity; the perfect package. She first time coming to Singapore.

♥❤ Photo Gallery ❤♥

Time not enough, busy KCing this GFE queen ...... Just a quick write up, she looks as her photos just that her long silky hair is now all black. Her complexion is getting better and better each time I see her, those big electrifying eyes and flickering long eye lashes are killers.

Her massage is good and very acceptable to me but after the first time with her who is there for her massage LOL .... GFE queen is someone you just want to be soaked in her gentleness and warm body for hours, my personal record is 3 hours, wanted to extend but lack of room slots. With her, time just flies by.... All the hugging, caressing, teasing, chatting ..... When comes to the proper stuff of boobs ruba and HJ, her soft moanings and wetness just show how real & natural she enjoys, she loves her milk balls to be mould and massaged by my big strong hands, her sensitive reddish nipples longs to be tuned. Last but not least her slurpy, sensational and seductive BJ makes us together so high… I have RTM her like more than 10 sessions, each time with 300 extra but still no final scoring .... Many are KCing her to go into the final stage of SEXtisfaction, many can talk but action will overcome all talk. Bros wish me all the best with my GFE queen

PS her link and contact can be found in my signature.

2015 Top killer model KOLA

Min 5 pts Xchange

Last edited by killer; 28-05-2014 at 04:39 PM.
Old 28-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 16
gemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergemini4675 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Xiao Xia from Donnie. Good massage with fj option. RTM for sure.
Old 28-05-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
Verita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously wonder why Princess from Tiger is not mentioned here.

http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=447007

Had an awesome session with her, refer to my MR there.

http://samsforum.store/showpost.ph...1&postcount=80
Old 28-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
Not surprising, she is a nice gal with good attitude. I still remember the first time I tried her, she was under your stable.
Old 28-05-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
When it initially came off - LOCAL MASSAGE SERVICES was really great.

I particularly liked and I know most of the bros here also liked services like NUDE MASSAGES.

I personally dont need a FJ and I just want a good nice firm massage and in the following priority :

* Really SHOWER WITH YOU BEFORE and AFTER

and end with

* 1 X Great Jua Gen
Or
* 2 X Handjob

I dont like massages that leave you red and have telltale marks or redness on your backs and then you kena a lot of explaining to do to your CO.

I completely surrender when a FL sits on me nude and I can feel her pussy hair on my butt while she straddles me and gives me a rubdown.

I remembered when this 1st started out, I patronise one of Litigers den and she was amazing... I ended up RTM 3x in 1 week. She was completely nude, and gave me one of the best decent massages ever. And when she does her BM, I can feel her breasts and nips and also her pussy straddling my thighs.
It was SHIOKNESS 100 %

Guys - do you agree?

But nowadays no more... I hope some OKT reading this , you can bring that completely NUDE service back to all your girls.

When I was younger, I used to frequent a spa and I became a regular with one of the WL there.
She was a MILF- well kept body. And the rooms came with attached shower stall.
I was her regular that, it was NOT the norm, but she will SHOWER with me before the massage.

And then she will wrap herself in a towel and still nude underneath, and do the massage.
And I would go there after every soccer game or tennis game. It was the best time I had.
No sex, pure teasing and it was awesome with a happy ending. SOme days, when the Spa was slow and non crowded I get a treat of 2X HJ as she would take her time.

But alas that spa was raided and close and I lost her contact.
http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=443156

This girl work her schedule like a sadine can. Most of the time based on first come first serve basis. Especially at weekends. So if you want a quickie then go ahead. 15mins - 30mins. Look quite ok lah.... Think she is trying to rake in as much during her 2 mths stay to clear her gambling debt.
Old 28-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verita View Post
Seriously wonder why Princess from Tiger is not mentioned here.

http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=447007
Because someone claimed that photo doesn't look like her, was offered FJ when it was not stated in the description, and claimed to have reported the location to the police...

Old 29-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
reberto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyandshiny View Post
LING ER AND QIQI ARE MERCENARIES. Ling Er WANTS TO FINISH YOU OFF QUICKLY WHILE QIQI IS ALWAYS AFTER EXTRA MONEY.

HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED.

LING ER BREASTS ARE FAKE...ENHANCED.

NO COMPLAINS ABOUT THE OTHER GIRLS IN THIS STABLE. ONLY THESE 2 LAU MILFs.
thank bro for the notice..anyway got other girl for intro??
Old 29-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewyfruit View Post
Well, who can forget the pretty lady with wonderful (.)(.)?
Old 29-05-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
xxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros tried Xue Er from ImperialFantasy ? Looks not too bad ?

http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=449307
Old 29-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
phoenixsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,
Would like to ask. Interested in experiencing a good massage with happy ending.

Will be the first time doing so. Chinese is F9-er even if I am Chinese, can listen and speak basic but all else = fail (yea I banana).

Main focus is friendly hot babe giving me super massage but would prefer also if possible:
~ Nude Message
~ Ability to roam
~ Good at HJ or BJ (I masturbate alot so desensitised,now trying to do so less)
~ East preferred as I no car

This is my treat/motivation to wank less I wank till real thing cannot perform, so die die must fix that (

How are the masseuse below? Good? Or got other recommendations?
http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=443493
http://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=442131
http://prcdreamsangel.wordpress.com/venus/

Last edited by phoenixsex; 29-05-2014 at 10:37 AM.
Old 29-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer View Post
气质美少女中国歌星♥❤ 雨芯 YU XIN ❤♥ 24SYT SEXY MASSAGE/GFE BM/HJ/$90 INC VIP ROOM

Meet YU XIN 24SYT, is beautiful, elegant and in a class of her own. Most importantly she has the inner beauty and personality that makes her a rarity; the perfect package. She first time coming to Singapore.

♥❤ Photo Gallery ❤♥

Time not enough, busy KCing this GFE queen ...... Just a quick write up, she looks as her photos just that her long silky hair is now all black. Her complexion is getting better and better each time I see her, those big electrifying eyes and flickering long eye lashes are killers.

Her massage is good and very acceptable to me but after the first time with her who is there for her massage LOL .... GFE queen is someone you just want to be soaked in her gentleness and warm body for hours, my personal record is 3 hours, wanted to extend but lack of room slots. With her, time just flies by.... All the hugging, caressing, teasing, chatting ..... When comes to the proper stuff of boobs ruba and HJ, her soft moanings and wetness just show how real & natural she enjoys, she loves her milk balls to be mould and massaged by my big strong hands, her sensitive reddish nipples longs to be tuned. Last but not least her slurpy, sensational and seductive BJ makes us together so high… I have RTM her like more than 10 sessions, each time with 300 extra but still no final scoring .... Many are KCing her to go into the final stage of SEXtisfaction, many can talk but action will overcome all talk. Bros wish me all the best with my GFE queen

PS her link and contact can be found in my signature.
killer, I only pay SGD 150 for bbbj with her, all the best to u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1