The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Very interesting.. Vardy said before she didn't have anything that stood out, that's why I wasn't so keen on her..

Now definitely must try her to see if she's worth the hype lol..
Try already post your comments here
I visited her twice but never needed to return since there have always been better options since

As for now, perhaps against the current available, she would still feature as one of the better ones
Old 07-08-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
So many girl but dunno who to try first

Bro barry u got any suggestions for nice body + real massage + fj
Go find other thread or ask gahmen to quickly open geylang for you to meet your new zealand abalone there...keep posting nonsense fresh abalone, expired, smelly abalone, vitality thing dunno if realize ownself is smelly or expired or not

Last edited by Ahau; 07-08-2020 at 01:09 AM.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.online/joanne-massage/

Back with another COMMANDO FR. Since there isn't any FR on her, i shall contribute my experiences

DISCLAIMER: Do take my experiences as only a REFERENCE, your experiences may differ and our expectations may differ. Do take with a pinch of salt

Let's start with location, if you have been following the past 20 pages of this threads, this location will be familiar to you (Lots of parking everywhere, MRT nearby), i would say discreet

Given her photo is blurred, it adds an excitement and nervousness when the door opens.... a beautiful lady, around 165 in height is behind the door smiling happily. Looks wise, quite pretty, i would say a young milf kind of age? maybe 32 or so (My age judgement is pretty bad), i would say she is quite pretty, got that local sg OL kind of look, no kidding. (Like those OL you go raffles place and see), figure wise, won't say fat or slim, just average. Her hair is very beautiful, curly too and most importantly to me la, she smells really really good, makes it quite a turn on.

First min in, break the ice already, friendly, offered CLEAN towels (+ points for that), bathe and began the massage. Was thinking gonna be a half-ass massage like all the recent tries i had, but i was wrong, the massage is pretty decent, really full body massage, from neck to back, to ass to legs and thighs, really ease my sore muscles away with oil too

Chatted with her throughout, her accent is localised, cant really tell much china accent, but rather a very strong mix of SG chinese, she has been here for quite sometime already, citizen / PR status i guess, said she got driving license too.

Okay, sensual time, flipped over. She removed her top no questions asked, exposing a lovely set of large Cs, and she used her wonderful boobs to swing and hit and tease my little bro (pretty interesting), and boobs fuck , wonderful feeling to have your little bro engulf in those set of Cs , nipple sucking and HJ you, after awhile, blasted all onto her hands

Overall, an extremely pleasant experience, she is very friendly, a hardworker, 0 phone usage throughout, only when i was bathing, chatty and feels like talking to a local SG lady haha, she knows english too. Despite taking quite sometime to release, she kept encouraging me and try, really a trooper

Would i RTM and add her to my list? Definitely. For this price point, and level of service, i would say is a worth trip. In and out 55mins or so, No shortcuts, massage was done rather professionally, ensuring every part of my body is well pressed.

Recommended to bros who like a pretty looking young milf, with decent massage skills. Playability is ok ok, didnt roam south, only up on her boobs since she was SN. Sensual is not her forte, just your usual nipple sucking/biting/licking and HJ. Can't compare TT / Carrie level of sensual, i would say a typical vanilla type, but a milf looking type, Definitely not a SYT or XMM, but an OL looking type of milf, photo is rather accurate despite being blur (Looks closest to the 2nd and 3rd photo, i don't know how to describe since its blurred out)

Below are my personal ratings

Looks: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (Oil massage, fullbody and no shortcuts taken, decent strength, will check with you whether if its okay etc)
HJ:8/10 (Decent)
GFE:9/10 (Friendly, chatty, extremely polite and just fun to be with)
Experience: 8.5/10 (I dont see why i should not RTM to her haha)
Old 07-08-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Let's start with location, if you have been following the past 20 pages of this threads, this location will be familiar to you (Lots of parking everywhere, MRT nearby), i would say discreet
Commando John! Yet another commando FR! You really are a godsend over here..

That said, she never suggested to you to double fly with her friend meh?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Why do you have to do this ah bro?
After trying for first time I always book her for a 2 hour sess every rtm. Her service and attitude is consistent every visit. She will always make sure we are squeaky clean before going to the bed. She would lay beside for for the first shot, light moans as I hug her and play with her ass and pussy. This one really is memory lane.
Yeah bro! When I opened the door to her place there were many times she was just wearing a bra and her high heels. So hot. Instant hard on. Unfortunately only met her during last stint so did not get the full service but memorable nonetheless.

Last edited by YooRoo; 07-08-2020 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 07-08-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Try already post your comments here
I visited her twice but never needed to return since there have always been better options since

As for now, perhaps against the current available, she would still feature as one of the better ones
Yup, will post my brief thoughts on her soon..

Kinda surprised I didn't get a reply from her just now..

She must have gotten plenty of attention of late lol..

Old 07-08-2020, 01:32 AM
Samster

johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Commando John! Yet another commando FR! You really are a godsend over here..

That said, she never suggested to you to double fly with her friend meh?
Thanks thanks , have to find something new amongst all the same few listings.

No leh, that is something im pretty puzzled by, i thought she will provide "additional" services, i honestly don't mind doing her instead of her friend she looks younger and prettier. Overall service by her is slightly better than her friend.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Back with another COMMANDO FR. Since there isn't any FR on her, i shall contribute my experiences
I see the photo looks good, thanks for the commando!
Old 07-08-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
No leh, that is something im pretty puzzled by, i thought she will provide "additional" services, i honestly don't mind doing her instead of her friend she looks younger and prettier. Overall service by her is slightly better than her friend.
Wow that's something to take note of..

Sure have one lah.. I'll ask her friend next time to double confirm her rates, and if double fly got discount or not lol..

Old 07-08-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

thanks for the fr bro, updated the bot.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow that's something to take note of..

Sure have one lah.. I'll ask her friend next time to double confirm her rates, and if double fly got discount or not lol..
i Feel Joanne is more better in massage, while her friend is better in sensual (Depending on which you prefer)
personally for me, joanne will be better value as my time there is maximised, cuz no half-assed massage or non-existent kind, just that the ending part is the normal vanilla kind of ending you receive

But if Joanne does have any "additional" services, given her OL pretty looking looks, i will definitely choose her over Her friend.
Old 07-08-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks thanks , have to find something new amongst all the same few listings.

who is her friend
Old 07-08-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hahaha, what do you like about her?

Any previous fav vanilla?
She checks all my boxes. I only want vanilla, wouldn't mind a good massage to go along w it.

Her massage is a bit haphazard but got sufficient strength.

Somehow I can talk to her, like friends. And her body and boobs, to me, are just the right proportion. In fact I don't like boobs too big, but that is just me. Place was clean too, parking was easy, HJ was enjoyable... What else can I ask for.

I don't know about Korean stars but she looks attractive in my books. Think I will make her my regular, but that's assuming I can still manage to get a timing w her after all this "hype". Maybe I should have kept quiet... Lol.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Oh.. and other vanillas I like... Xiaohan (also from around the same area) and Tao Hong, but now both gone. Momo was of cos unforgettable as well, but I think she is not pure vanilla though I never asked for more than vanilla.
And what's the name of the other ML that was purely vanilla but was really pretty, used to operate around Clarke quay? Now also RTC.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Oh.. and other vanillas I like... Xiaohan (also from around the same area) and Tao Hong, but now both gone. Momo was of cos unforgettable as well, but I think she is not pure vanilla though I never asked for more than vanilla.
And what's the name of the other ML that was purely vanilla but was really pretty, used to operate around Clarke quay? Now also RTC.
That would be goddess Donna 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1