The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-11-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quite some time since I last posted a MR, so here it goes for https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
No bias, just factual.

Place: Central with a nearby MRT. More convenient for drivers than foot soldiers. No place to take cover in broad daylight.
Looks: Should be her as shown in the photos. Add 3-5 years which is the norm.
Bod: A good ample C. Remembered some bros say enhanced. If so, it is well done. Very smooth skin to caress.
Massage: Zilch. Straight to sensual.
Services: FN with auto roam whole body, allow zhut zhut but no shower together as advertised. There is a mirror beside the bed, so quite kinky during sensual.
RTM: No. Why? In and out in 30 mins including 2 showers cos she double booked. I don’t blame the other bro. My spidey senses were up when I stepped into the room and she sort of ‘forewarned’ me she forgot my appointment. Didn’t expect this to happen again after the initial botch when she first started and after a series of subsequent relatively good reviews.

Still paid her the advertised price since she fulfilled the minimal services of release.

P/S: I suspect the bro after me also got the 30 min treatment cos there was another guy waiting as I was contemplating if I should post this.
Old 30-11-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Quite some time since I last posted a MR, so here it goes for https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/
No bias, just factual.

Place: Central with a nearby MRT. More convenient for drivers than foot soldiers. No place to take cover in broad daylight.
Bod: A good ample C. Remembered some bros say enhanced. If so, it is well done. Very smooth skin to caress.
Services: FN with auto roam whole body, allow zhut zhut but no shower together as advertised. There is a mirror beside the bed, so quite kinky during sensual.
RTM: No. Why? In and out in 30 mins including 2 showers cos she double booked. I don’t blame the other bro. My spidey senses were up when I stepped into the room and she sort of ‘forewarned’ me she forgot my appointment. Didn’t expect this to happen again after the initial botch when she first started and after a series of subsequent relatively good reviews.

Still paid her the advertised price since she fulfilled the minimal services of release.

P/S: I suspect the bro after me also got the 30 min treatment cos there was another guy waiting as I was contemplating if I should post this.
u sms her to get a slot?? she didn't reply to my message.
Old 30-11-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by googoo2013 View Post
u sms her to get a slot?? she didn't reply to my message.
Yeah, sms her in the afternoon and she responded to confirm my timing almost immediately
Old 30-11-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
No bias, just factual.

Hmm visited her twice and both times OK. But sounds disappointing and might not visit her again if there is such a risk.
Old 30-11-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hmm visited her twice and both times OK. But sounds disappointing and might not visit her again if there is such a risk.
I can’t really say this is her current MO but first time ever seeing 3 bros including myself waiting at every 30 min mark for last 90 mins gives me the feeling she just wants to jerk off quickly and maximize her earnings.
Old 30-11-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
Have tried. Will not reject, but does not look the same person. I think she is this person instead.
http://impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3815

Quite sweet. Young. Polite. Small breasts. Massage and sensual just normal. But no shower together or FN.

I think not new. Actually I think i have obtained her service before at S Hill apartment at beginning of is year. Just cannot remember the name.
Tried her before when she was at queenstown staying with http://impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3460. Another landmine in terms of service

Photos and videos are indeed her, looks better in real life but shit attitude. she used to charge $120 for HJ
Old 30-11-2020, 02:45 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 12
Ramsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
No bias, just factual.

Tried her recently and agree with the short changing of time. In out 40 mins, including 5 mins talk cock after release.

BTW i think she doesnt offer nuru at current place.
Old 30-11-2020, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Suggest bro looking for sex to skip this section and just explore jalan besar spas and orchard towers

Here is the massage section not the fl dome

Used to have genuine conversation and massage to soothe the loneliness and just relax, but nowadays its full of cheap black abalone whores who try to faster hj you and next customer pls

The problem is because bros who just want sex keep coming here and keep promoting those chao sng abalone who are focused more on providing sex service then companionship and massage...... don't u know this is the massage section not the fl dome
Old 30-11-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguys.online/jasmine-massage/

Paid her a visit recently.
She obviously knows how to massage but quite haphazard. And she obviously tried to squeeze in as many customers as she can, which is fine but it meant I was made to wait 20 minutes and still I didn't get the full 1 hour.
Won't RTM.

Oh, BTW, getting to her place also meant walking thru the security station. Though I wasn't stopped and asked why I was walking in, I won't want to try it again. Not for her anyway.
Old 30-11-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New cai coming

https://sglonelyguys.online/babe-massage/

Old 30-11-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/jasmine-massage/

Paid her a visit recently.
She obviously knows how to massage but quite haphazard. And she obviously tried to squeeze in as many customers as she can, which is fine but it meant I was made to wait 20 minutes and still I didn't get the full 1 hour.
Won't RTM.

Oh, BTW, getting to her place also meant walking thru the security station. Though I wasn't stopped and asked why I was walking in, I won't want to try it again. Not for her anyway.
My grouse with her too. She packed her sessions too tightly back to back. And bro’s who took the last slots for the day definitely will end up waiting too long.

You can skip the security if you tailgate. But the management already has letters stuck around various lobbies about this.
Risky.

She has a good massage indeed. Looks are passable I guess.
But yanks way too hard and fast for my liking. I prefer it slow and sensual. Quite commercial with her boundaries.

Not RTM material. But she is one of those who can give a better massage.
Old 30-11-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Suggest bro looking for sex to skip this section and just explore jalan besar spas and orchard towers

Used to have genuine conversation and massage to soothe the loneliness and just relax, but nowadays its full of cheap black abalone whores who try to faster hj you and next customer pls

The problem is because bros who just want sex keep coming here and keep promoting those chao sng abalone who are focused more on providing sex service then companionship and massage...... don't u know this is the massage section not the fl dome
Exactly! Genuine convwrsation n massage forum.
Old 30-11-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey69 View Post
Tried her recently and agree with the short changing of time. In out 40 mins, including 5 mins talk cock after release.

BTW i think she doesnt offer nuru at current place.
I believe she does. But you got to let her know in advanced
I visited once only and don’t plan to RTM.

Service is normal and nothing to shout about. She did give me my full timing and no issues on that (for me).
Old 30-11-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I rather call this the non-FJ forum rather than massage. I never have either of these
Old 30-11-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Just blacklist those ML and move on

IMHO, agree with the bro who mentioned "NON FJ section"

Why should I be here if I need a god damn good massage, think again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1