The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-04-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Xue er new pic looks quite scary. Does any bro feel the same?
She has not aged well...... body not as toned as previously and showings signs of haggardness. Whilst I used to visit her every fortnightly for past 2 years..... I have cut down to once a month now and that is just to savour her nuru & sumata + bbbj/cim. My preference now is to go for other younger SYTs .
Old 24-04-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The location is blown. Any ML moving in subsequently will all be sitting ducks. But those unscrupulous middlemen will continue to house unwitting MLs, especially new arrivals there.
Sad for those who just come not long ago
Probably haven’t start earning then got to go back
Old 24-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
The location is blown. Any ML moving in subsequently will all be sitting ducks. But those unscrupulous middlemen will continue to house unwitting MLs, especially new arrivals there.
That place will be blacklisted but only for some time. Then the cycle continues.
Old 24-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 9
kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!kaisiong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
She has not aged well...... body not as toned as previously and showings signs of haggardness. Whilst I used to visit her every fortnightly for past 2 years..... I have cut down to once a month now and that is just to savour her nuru & sumata + bbbj/cim. My preference now is to go for other younger SYTs .
Actually I always felt Xue er is comparable to Laura. Look and sensual can fight and while her body is hotter, Laura is more service oriented. But then Laura only charge 100 while she charge 120. But still I think her booking is always full, so who am I to suggest that she is overpriced..
Old 24-04-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Once kena blacklisted by ICA, can never return again esp WP holders. Most of them are phantom workers and will implicate many people from agent to employer. PR and pink IC MLs will be charged too and receive fine.

Some MLs were ambushed when about to reach home.
Yeah WP holders for sure. How about those tourist pass?
Old 24-04-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

But I'm also trying to observe raiding trends and locations. Trying to figure out where and whom next. But cannot, seems very random. Hotels, MPs, condos, secret shops... all kenna in a matter of a few weeks!!!!
Some observations:

1) Shops are the lowest-hanging fruits as they offer good returns for little hassle. (No need to ask for permission from condo management and can net 3-4, even more, ladies at one go.) It's all about stats and KPIs.

2) The safer times to go are either very early (like 10 am and before) or very late (12 am and beyond). Then again, not many WLs operate during these timings. Ditto the customers. The worst is prime time (6-10 pm). Unfortunately, prime time is when most people with regular jobs are free to go.

3) Those based in condos right in the heartlands are often targeted. That said, those in Geylang or those in certain "condemned" areas are relatively safer in comparison.
Old 24-04-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
But then Laura only charge 100 while she charge 120.
Context, context, context, bro.
Old 24-04-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
They didn’t get strike by lightning directly. It’s more of another issue. May or may not be related to the storm.
Maybe just a blanket sweep on the small fish market. The big MP seems ok.
Old 24-04-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
I am so confused with the situation with them. The new available time is so not CO friendly.
Really surprised that there are bros still up at the graveyard shift lol
Old 24-04-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
I am so confused with the situation with them. The new available time is so not CO friendly.
Believe or not is up to individuals. Like I said, their situation is different as they didn’t get the direct hit. They are just trying to earn a bit more before they rtc.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 24-04-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think its any wiser to discuss these things out in the open. One can only say they suay loh.Will take a rest for this period of time. Stay safe ya!
Old 24-04-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Yeah WP holders for sure. How about those tourist pass?
ICA will give them 1-2 weeks to book air ticket and go for COVID-19 required tests before boarding departure flight to China.
Old 24-04-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hellever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros have situation update from LN?
Old 24-04-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's what they say, but both have that issue at the same time? And having to leave at exactly the same time? I dunno bro.
Not from lightning ... wp related issue.
Old 24-04-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many girls in wechat started counting down liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1