The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-07-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/abby-massage/

Tried this 130 Taiwan meimei
RTM: No

Looks: Plain GND, the video is mature but like mid 20s in real, lips very thick
Phone usage very big, when come to hj, remove top and she just sit beside your leg and do the mechanial hj (with a lot of oil…)
Vanilla level is the top in sg imo haha
Cannot suck tits and roam, she will ...
Oh ya, she speak a bit taiwanese style, maybe stay there before but not the original tw one

Very talkative. Maybe some bros like to have a nice talk can go haha
Thanks for the flagging. Redirected my $$$ to Aimee instead.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
keftw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Jenny recently to try nuru massage.

Shower first then start with massage on the massage bed with some teasing on my didi

btw her hands are really smooth.

then move on to the air bed for the nuru massage

there is a mirror beside so can see some actions too.

can see her pussy was clean shaven when in 69 position

overall the nuru massage was great, have to try it to know the feeling

looking forward to try others doing nuru massage
Old 02-07-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Lol ahlamb is back cant wait for her listing
maybe no listing and only do regulars?
Old 02-07-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a nice time with Zhu Li.

Nuru with various positions, she has suction power. Ended with massage/hugging/cuddling. Shower together.

As mentioned, she's a safe bet works hard. She's willing to connect and engage. Lots of potential going forward.

She needs to groom her hair and will relocate to the East preferring a bigger place where nuru can be done on floor.

Then the situation is much better just as she prefers, she's not the type to pack her schedule. Prefers work/life balance.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
douma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydouma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Anan
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/

Another good BBBJ and CIM session. Had always been a sucker for CIM. Worth trying. Booked 90mins for 2 shots.

Central, close to MRT and a bus stop right infront. I don’t drive so not too much about the accessibility for drivers. Good for foot soldier like me. Fuss free to enter the condo, no guards and etc. Construction site right infront of the entrance, good camo for now i guess no issue for me while waiting to go up even though there is shops at level 1.

Stay alone. Best thing about her room is the Full Mirror beside her bed. Really enjoyed the view during the deed. But my neck was sore cause i keep turning my head and look at the mirror. Luckily she has a head and neck massage at the end. Haha!

Shower : NA.
Shower alone. No issue for me. Once i step out the shower she came towards me and offered to dry me up. And ask me to lie down on the bed. But too horny, I grab her waist to pull her it and started some light kissing and proceed to undress her. I love undressing the girl, its like unwrapping a present. Haha! She wore like a long lace black nightie with bra on. Love it.

Looks : 9/10.
What you see is what you get. I would say 90% close to the pictures. Her 2nd picture with the straw hat would be the closes. Sharp features, definitely a head turner if u bump into her on the streets. Would say she has a more slutty 妖艳 looks rather than a girl next door 清秀 looks. Gives off the ice queen 冰山美人 vibe. Like Rui’en type of vibe.

Body : 9/10.
Late SYT/Pre-MILF. Slender body and fair and smooth skin. Nothing much to pick on for me. Love her butt.

Boobs : 7/10
C cup, I think its enhance but quite well done and soft. Can squeeze and touch, but can tell she is move with her movement in a way that she don’t really allow you to keep touching it. Maybe its just me. But overall not bad lah. If only its natural and she allows licking or let me plant my head between the melons. Haha

Frenching : NA
Only light kisses on lips or cheeks. Tired to french but access denied.

BBBJ : 8/10
Good! Not the best I had, but with the current pandemic can’t be too picky. Slow and sensual to my liking. Love the hot water bbbj after the CIM. Was really shiok! My first time experience it.

CIM : 9/10
Took it like a Champ! She would blow you for awhile after you CIM which I like. Then once ensure your last drop is out she will proceed to the bathroom and fill her mouth with hot water.

Massage/Sensual : 8/10
Not pro for massage, but not piano type. Good enough. There is phone usage during the massage portion. Sensual was good, like what one of the bros previously mention. Her 蚂蚁上树 was really shiok combine with her AR (not those hardcore type). She finish off with a head massage after my 2nd shot.

Overall/Service/GFE : 8/10.
Overall not bad, manage to satisfy my craving for bbbj and CIM. GFE was good. To me she has the ice queen vibe, not really my cup of tea. But just my personal preference (as i prefer those more cheerful type). She sensual made up for it.

RTF : will rtf is pockets allow. Total damage for 2 shots is $200. I think its on the high side, but was really craving for a good CIM session and base on current market limited choice. With limited budget, so decide to spend on a safe choice after reading previous bros FR on her. Glad that it turns out well!

Have a great weekend ahead everyone!
Old 02-07-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems more are returning, stay tune for another big bang returnee soon.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Can share some clues?
Old 02-07-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha don't leave us hanging like that leh. The other HC thread heating up also with returnees.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

All sites down? SGL, TT, SBC 🤮
Old 02-07-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Haha..i only waiting. But dun think i b able to book S. She super popular!
Old 02-07-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 15
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/zhu-li-massage/

This lady is quite familiar, anyone remember ??
awesome finally she is back

cant wait for my slot to have her dig my ear!

almost as good as those get in china itself

hope she stays long

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 02-07-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-4.com/bao-er-massage/

tried her today.

Pretty girl as in her video.
Location is good for driving and those taking public transport.
Nice pair of Au Natural Cs , so nice to hold them with my hands filled.

Gentle Massage and great GFE. She just arrived a few days so still a bit blur blur. Her slim waist made her boobs even more yummy

Do try if you are looking for something other than vanilla
Old 02-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/abby-massage/

Tried this 130 Taiwan meimei
RTM: No

Looks: Plain GND, the video is mature but like mid 20s in real, lips very thick
Phone usage very big, when come to hj, remove top and she just sit beside your leg and do the mechanial hj (with a lot of oil…)
Vanilla level is the top in sg imo haha
Cannot suck tits and roam, she will scold you, maybe I am not the andy lau like those bro fr like heaven like gem

Oh ya, she speak a bit taiwanese style, maybe stay there before but not the original tw one

Very talkative. Maybe some bros like to have a nice talk can go haha
Bro, my session was about the same as yours hahaha..

And in and out 40mins, some of the ML might still offer head and shoulder massage hahaha..

Won’t be rtm also hahaha..
Old 02-07-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aquila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Niko's listing at SLG (https://sglonelyguy-3.com/niko-massage/) is no longer available. Anyone knows whether she has left?
Old 03-07-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Strawberry for SLG recently. Below is my short honest fr

Location: not near mrt station. The unit is not very discreet though. She stays alone apparently

Looks: 8/10, definitely syt but skin condition (not face) not that good
Massage: 2/10
Bbbj: 5/10, only did it for a short while
Boob job: 3/10, more like using hands
Hj: 6/10, average
Gfe: using phone throughout session
Hygiene: I think most bros know...
Rtm: sadly no
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1