The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-12-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Coffeebreak is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All Petain FR experience

What time fong yi starts ?
Old 23-12-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Was nearby today and decided to pop by to have a look with no intention to quick release.

Just nice as I went all the way into H26, saw Chris door slightly ajar. Thought to myself, cannot be. Hesitated awhile and told myself 'wah so zhun, come here the door open. Try luck ask a bit'. Turns up, a bro who made a booking with her did not turn up, hence her door was open. After reading so many positive reviews and knowing its hard to catch her, end up just went for it.So here is my humble fr on her.

Looks: 7/10. Good by petain standards and she has this look of a middle age OL. Can fantasize about her hahaha. She doing a thorough pre wash makes my little bro super hard already.
BBBJ: 7/10. Not the best but really is a lot of pattern. If only she can suck harder, it would have been good. Otherwise I really enjoyed the whole process.
FJ: 6/10. Only went in missionary position and pumped her hard. Tried to kiss but she avoided. Went for the neck in the end. Pussy not tight but expected.
GFE: 8/10. Really felt like its having sex with a girlfriend cuz the overall service was good. But maybe because too many good reviews on her, I was expecting more. Very comparable to R7 Joyce, whom to me provides one of the best service here in petain.
RTF: Yes definitely. That's if I can ever catch her again.

I think like all girls in PT, you will need to cultivate a relationship. Needless to say, when you see her more and are nice to her, she also becomes nicer. I have experienced this with cookie and recently with Jolene as well. Both were relatively cold to me last time, but after a few more sessions, they are now much warmer.

As for Chris, i was always able to get a A+ experience with her. I was allowed to french with her. Even got 69 where you can smell/taste.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpalmer33 View Post
No french???

Think her standard dropped....
Chris is more popular for her commando services than GFE..... regulars go to her for her tokcong 72 pattern BBBJ and AJ
Old 23-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3393 / Power: 18
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Chris is more popular for her commando services than GFE..... regulars go to her for her tokcong 72 pattern BBBJ and AJ
AJ?! or AR
Old 23-12-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 7
LaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGeMaMa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
bro Her AJ need to pay extra ?? will ask her next time

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 23-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoErGeMaMa View Post
bro Her AJ need to pay extra ?? will ask her next time
AJ is part of the complete package
But I dun tink she give to everyone..... only to her regulars.
I was only allowed entry to the backdoor after 3 RTFs and got rapport with her..... she even want to adopt me as her godson
Old 23-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE View Post
AJ?! or AR
She does both
Old 23-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I was only allowed entry to the backdoor after 3 RTFs and got rapport with her..... she even want to adopt me as her godson
Oooo i only have 1 time with her so no luck. But difficulty to get her hehe ...

u so lucky and u become her godson ? u should neg with her for godson's free fuck package
Old 23-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman77 View Post
Lucky bastard. Such odd's is 1 to a million. Many dun even encounter such jackpot when they fuck thru their lifetime. Dun forget to buy number.
Ya man. Never thought I will even catch her once and on a random day which I have no intention I got her. Lucky day,

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpalmer33 View Post
No french???

Think her standard dropped....
Yes, no french unfortunately... Think she will be a very good frencher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
I think like all girls in PT, you will need to cultivate a relationship. Needless to say, when you see her more and are nice to her, she also becomes nicer. I have experienced this with cookie and recently with Jolene as well. Both were relatively cold to me last time, but after a few more sessions, they are now much warmer.

As for Chris, i was always able to get a A+ experience with her. I was allowed to french with her. Even got 69 where you can smell/taste.
Forget to add, got 69 during bj. And I agree fully. No matter which girl, we all need to cultivate a rs with them!
Old 24-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Marsiling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 25-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Muahahaha..... your post reminded me of how I got my AJ with Chris.
I had been her regular and never knew she did AJ until one day...... after receiving BBBJ from her in various stances proceeded to missionary FJ.
As she had applied too much KY to her pussy it was slippery and not much feel for me so I requested her to turn around to doggy her..... she must have misunderstood as she replied go in slowly and then proceed to apply KY on her asshole while she knelt down. Although surprised by her action..... I placed the tip of my spear on her ass opening..... had no resistance from her..... so I pushed it in slowly until fully inside and then started pumping the asshole until exploded.

And I have been 3-holing her ever since.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Yoh guys... It's good that regulars here gets that extra service but try to more discreet. You never know who is reading...

I am sure many here dun want your favourite to suddenly stop bcos of licence issues. It's good to share but try using the PM button lah...:rolleyes

P.s she will be upset these few days bcos suddenly she will be flooded with request to provide that "3rd" hole and she will wonder why.. Lol...
Old 25-12-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Probably from the directors of PT. Merry X'mas and, happy new year. We have H16 Pat aka Lady Macbeth with H14 Ah Bao, and Bo Bo Cheng the boss of the provision shop.
Old 25-12-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

In Nov during H16 Pat's block leaves, she went on a tour to PRC with her toy boy named Alex. The weather is cold no doubt.
Old 25-12-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Iceman77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Shanghai to be exact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1