The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailord View Post
Come back from Chinnivat or SKY then camp inside the room, order room service so avoid all aunties and relatives....heheheheh!
I am one of the Uncles wondering around....
Old 06-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailord View Post
Come back from Chinnivat or SKY then camp inside the room, order room service so avoid all aunties and relatives....heheheheh!
Sure to save a lot of doles. Only u n puying go out at night ...that also must avoid the main tourists attraction areas..... such as Lee garden , Odean mall and Central mall. Much better go to Diana 2 and Robinson malls...... sure no aunties go there...much better watch movies there.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:36 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I am one of the Uncles wondering around....
Really....when I am there I search high and low also cannot see you.....!
Old 07-01-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Really....when I am there I search high and low also cannot see you.....!
I saw him crying and asking around for Uncle Playman.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:16 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Thailord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThailord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I saw him crying and asking around for Uncle Playman.
Very easy to find me one.....after midnight sitting alone or with some friends and TCSS at the Thai mamak stall in front of Lee Garden at the corner....hahahahah!
Old 09-01-2010, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
daredevil88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just returned from Hatyai. I was there for 8 days (26th Dec to 3rd Jan), visiting as many farms as I can and booking a different wl each day for 5 days with one wl continuing for the next day. The places I visited are Channivet (soi 2, 3), Kiss Lounge at Garden Homes, Niphat Uthit (soi 2, 3) and Chaiyakul Uthit area. My standards are somewhat high, looking for wl that I am physically attracted to and has good initial feelings. Most of the farms have wl that do not meet my standards and after 2 or more visits at the same farm without booking any of their girls, they also tired of me. Haha. The ones that have attractive wl are one farm in Chaiyakul Uthit, Kiss Lounge (but need to go early to book, also good ones are reserved by regular clients,… better to be friends with mama san …), Niphat Uthit soi 2 (SYT), and Yaya at Channivet.
My FR and experiences in this trip for sharing…

26 Dec: After arriving and finish checking into the hotel, it was already 8pm Thai time. Walk around Chaiyakul area, only 1 farm still open. Went in, take a look at the leftovers and leave immediately. Then went to Kiss Lounge for a while, check out the girls there though briefy. No particular girl stand out this time. Then walk around Channivet area. All closed but at one farm, I saw 2 wl that I knew when I booked their friend about a year ago, drinking beer outside the “office’. So I joined them for drinking session and chit-chat. Seems that the girl I booked last time got married. Hmm…

27 Dec: Walk around Channivet area visiting 7 farms before I saw one that I like.

Age 26, mature body, sizeable breast, long slender legs, attractive but look more like a company manager rather than a wl. She came from outer Bangkok area and work as a housing agent before. Damage 2,000 baht. Service is good. Uses her breast to rub your dick when bathing you and gives good BJ. She says she only does 2 round of screwing a day but when I insist on 3, she finally agrees. She has quite expensive taste and she prefers high-end dining places. Has good communication with her as we talk till 5 am after the sex.

28 Dec: Continue the booking with her for another day.
Old 09-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Samster

29 Dec: Went to Niphat Uthit area. This place only opens around 8pm Thai time and some wl come to work only at 10pm or later. Local Thais frequent this place too, driving by in their car usually looking for a short-time screw which can cost 1,000 to 1,500 baht for a decent wl. Overnight is 2,000 baht. You can find SYT here. Most farms close at 3am but one or two open till 5am.

I book one here for overnight, 2,000 baht. Age 19. Has only start work for 2 months. Looks like a model, pretty with a ‘innocent come fukk me look”, tall, thin with long slender legs. But like most models, has small breast. As for service… well, if you want to book these types of wl, for some, you have to take it like a “paid dating with sex included” and not expect the full round of service.

When we screw, she turned off all the lights, wrap her body with a towel and slide under the bed sheets. She dare not take bath together and don’t give blow jobs. But the love making session was good – like a couple going steady and making love for the first time with each other. The kissing was tender though one can feel her inexperience. But she is very obedient during sex play when I try out a number of positions. One thing good about these types of wl is that they actually experience the sex, not like most seasoned wl who can turn herself off and be mechanical during sex play. Has good communication with her as we talked till the early morning. In this booking, I have two rounds of screwing with her.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

30 dec: Went to Yaya on Channivet area. Book a wl age 18. Has worked for only 3 months. Nice body, like a healthy 18 year old with nice legs and arms, small waist, fair skin, but face is only average. However she has a ‘sexpot’ look with a small Marilyn Monroe mole on her chin. And I can sense that she likes me. Damage is 2,000 baht.

Enjoy the bathing session with her. She actually takes a bath, shampooing her hair. And when she rubbed my body with soap in her hand, she closes her eyes due to shyness. My dick was hardened and I want to fukk her there and then in the tub, but afraid that the condom will loosen. I remember in the eighties where there are no AIDs and STD is under control, I don’t use condom. One wl teach me to fukk underwater, after the tub was filled.
For sex play, this 18 year old push me down on the bed, climb on top of me and fukked me. She is one aggressive wl in bed and likes her sex. I like the way she moan when I enter and exit her in rhythm. Has two round of sex with her for this booking.

She told me she wants to return to her home in Chingmai as the work is not what she expected. She don’t mind when the client is nice but hate it otherwise. But she has to figure out how to pay back the 20,000 baht she took upfront initially from the farm manager. Nowadays it’s like a business arrangement between the girl and the farm.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil88 View Post
30 dec: Went to Yaya on Channivet area. Book a wl age 18. Has worked for only 3 months. Nice body, like a healthy 18 year old with nice legs and arms, small waist, fair skin, but face is only average. However she has a ‘sexpot’ look with a small Marilyn Monroe mole on her chin. And I can sense that she likes me. Damage is 2,000 baht.

Enjoy the bathing session with her. She actually takes a bath, shampooing her hair. And when she rubbed my body with soap in her hand, she closes her eyes due to shyness. My dick was hardened and I want to fukk her there and then in the tub, but afraid that the condom will loosen. I remember in the eighties where there are no AIDs and STD is under control, I don’t use condom. One wl teach me to fukk underwater, after the tub was filled.
For sex play, this 18 year old push me down on the bed, climb on top of me and fukked me. She is one aggressive wl in bed and likes her sex. I like the way she moan when I enter and exit her in rhythm. Has two round of sex with her for this booking.

She told me she wants to return to her home in Chingmai as the work is not what she expected. She don’t mind when the client is nice but hate it otherwise. But she has to figure out how to pay back the 20,000 baht she took upfront initially from the farm manager. Nowadays it’s like a business arrangement between the girl and the farm.
Great FR..thanks!
Old 10-01-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

31st Dec. I went to Kiss Lounge wanting to book a lady there to celebrate the New Year but at the lobby, ran into a friend of another wl that I booked last time. She told me she is off today and invited me to go to Paragon Disco with her. I took up her offer and decided to celebrate the New Year dancing and getting drunk. Later took her back to the hotel and fukk her for free. Some wl if they like you and treat you as a good friend or more, will let you fukk for free.

1st Jan: Went to Nipat Uthit area to look for my “wild angel” – a wl that I saw and like the other night, with a tattoo on her arm and a cigarette in her mouth. I couldn’t get her then as she was already booked. I couldn’t get her today too also. Must be a popular wl.

Walking further down the soi, I saw one I like and booked her. She looks only 17. Gives a good fukked making sound that turns me on when we screw. The feeling is there and you would feel like you are having sex with a normal, sexy 17 year old rather than a wl.

After the sex session she says she’ll be leaving. What gives?? I have a deal with her papa san, for 1700 for 1 night and she should leave in the morning. She says with a sweet voice and wide innocent eyes and smile “oh, papa san makes mistake, he old, over 70, you negotiate with me directly better. Deal only for 2 hours, short-time screw ”. I asked her to call papa san. She pretend to call then say cannot get through. I can bring her or I go myself to see papa san but I don’t want to spoil my relationship with her as she is such a turn-on and gives me great pleasure when fukking. Also I feel a bit tired from yesterday celebration. So I let her go. She asked for my phone number and name and asked whether she can knock on my hotel door again. It seems that she is building up her client base. Welcome to a new breed of wl – young, sexy, independent, enterprising, street smart and crafty. And most of them enjoy their sex. But have to be careful as I heard some of them like to take designer drugs for kicks to dance the whole night through or for sex.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

any thai expert bros can translate below for me? If the name can translate also good..

ศรายุทธwrote:
คิดถึงและคิดถึง

XXX posted a note on ศรายุทธ's profile
".. จะเก็บเรื่องราวของเราเอาไว้ใน "จินตนาการ"..."
Old 10-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Bro daredevil88 how u go to all this farm? by tuk tuk? cos by tuk tuk i dun think got this price already i am thinking of staying 1 nite in hatyai during my 16jan trip
Old 10-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
Bro daredevil88 how u go to all this farm? by tuk tuk? cos by tuk tuk i dun think got this price already i am thinking of staying 1 nite in hatyai during my 16jan trip
actually, can be within walking distance...
Old 10-01-2010, 03:38 PM
SamSter

Thailord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThailord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post
any thai expert bros can translate below for me? If the name can translate also good..

ศรายุทธwrote:
คิดถึงและคิดถึง

XXX posted a note on ศรายุทธ's profile
".. จะเก็บเรื่องราวของเราเอาไว้ใน "จินตนาการ"..."
Sraiutt wrote:.
Thinking and thinking.

XXX posted a note on Sraiutt 's profile.
".. To keep our place in the story. ""..." Imagination.

(something like that)
Old 10-01-2010, 03:40 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
actually, can be within walking distance...
Can meh? Like that can we walk together the next time.....I am a bit shy shy one...!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1