The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wheres deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am i stuck or am i stuck?

Im a female in my 20s. Im doing okay in life, I have everything. But yet I have nothing at all. I fear I may have failed in life. Im growing so tired.
Old 14-04-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheres View Post
Im a female in my 20s. Im doing okay in life, I have everything. But yet I have nothing at all. I fear I may have failed in life. Im growing so tired.
Rich people problem? Suggest you do more charity work for the needy.
Old 14-04-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Am i stuck or am i stuck?

Quote:
Are you single?
Old Yesterday, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Maybe female environment more toxic than male environment and you dun feel comfortable to talk to girls. If you open this thread to seek attention only, then you play with other ppl instead.

You open this kind of general topic with no head no tail, what answers you want? Super model looks, neighbour girl looks? Then you marry rich guys and dun bother to use head also can.
Old Yesterday, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yours seem like a 1st world problem. Life is great and never view yourself as a failure. Find a way to give back to community and make the lives of people around you better maybe you can find some happiness thru that
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
critique deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What is the thing you are most afraid of?
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
tim123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
maybe it's just too much thinking about many things.
Old Today, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome aboard, chiobu! Askm?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1