The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-06-2021, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Belgium vs Portugal will be interesting too.
World ranked no.1 team VS Reigning Euro2016 Champions..... very interesting match especially when both teams are aging and this is probably last chance for many of their players.
Old 27-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Quite true.

Looking at the fixtures, the winner of the England v Germany match has a pretty good chance of reaching the Final because apart from the Dutch, the rest of the favourites like France, Belgium, Portugal and dark horses Italy and Spain are on the other side of the list.

A lot depends on whether Southgate screws things up on selection and tactics.
Southgate is not that a good coach imo..
He hasn't been able to get the best out of his players so far. Partnering Rice n Phillips in centre midfield is totally lacking in creativity as both are just good @ sideway n back passing. Judas Sterling starting in every match is baffling even though he's the only scorer so far. I hope Grealish starts ahead of him in the coming German match.
The only reason I hope England goes through is that it adds to some excitement in this tournament..Not a big fan of England though.
Old 27-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Not a big fan of England though.
In 2017, England won the under 17 and under 20 World Cup. Brewster was top scorer at the U 17 World Cup. England is supposed to have a golden generation coming up. Many of the U 17 and U 20 are beginning to be household names too.

I think they have a wrong coach though. A top coach probably won't want to be the national team coach. Too boring and I suspect the pay is low.
Old 27-06-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
In 2017, England won the under 17 and under 20 World Cup. Brewster was top scorer at the U 17 World Cup. England is supposed to have a golden generation coming up. Many of the U 17 and U 20 are beginning to be household names too.
Brewster was unimpressive when given a chance at Liverpool.

Phil Foden did better at MC.

Remember a young Michael Owen when he was only 17 yo. He did well at Liverpool and England.

Same for Rooney at Everton and then England.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 29-06-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp asks to sign Otavio. Who played as attacking midfield from Porto.

Liverpool could supposedly land Otavio for £34m should they move before July 1, after which the Brazilian's buyout clause would rise to £51m.

Is he good?

Old 29-06-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Now with France out, think England's chances of winning this tournament has increased.

But both Southgate and his players need to be brave and daring against the Germans.

Would like to see only 1 DM, Phillips. Drop Rice for Grealish. Drop Sterling and play Foden and Saka on both sides. Also start Mount. Would also like to see Sancho thrown in as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Southgate is not that a good coach imo..
He hasn't been able to get the best out of his players so far. Partnering Rice n Phillips in centre midfield is totally lacking in creativity as both are just good @ sideway n back passing. Judas Sterling starting in every match is baffling even though he's the only scorer so far. I hope Grealish starts ahead of him in the coming German match.
The only reason I hope England goes through is that it adds to some excitement in this tournament..Not a big fan of England though.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to our captain Jordan Henderson for scoring his first England goal, in a Euro QF no less

Also did anybody watch the Belgium v Italy match? In particular a young Belgian lad called Jeremy Doku? Even though Belgium eventually lost, this lad put on an amazing performance.

Apparently Liverpool were close to signing Doku when he last moved from Anderlecht, but he eventually did not come to Anfield as he wanted to play and not sit on the bench, so he went to Rennes instead.

Price then was already 26m Euros. This wonder kid's price must be at least double that now
Old 06-07-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Renato Sanches to Liverpool gathering momentum.

Hope he is good?

Old 06-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Renato Sanches to Liverpool gathering momentum.

Hope he is good?
Find that he's good. He reminds me of the great Dutch player Edgar Davids !
Old 08-07-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Happy birthday Virgil.

Born: 8 July 1991 (age 30 years)

Old 10-07-2021, 05:13 AM
Samster

Looks good! Away kit.

Old 10-07-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Have to look at the material for the away kit. I wonder if it is very see through. Can see nipples or not if we guys wear. Material cannot be too thick if the shirt is meant for sports right?
Old 10-07-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Liverpool's pre-season programme will begin on Monday July 12 with a training camp in Austria.

The Reds will start preparations for the 2021-22 campaign in the state of Salzburg, with a number of senior players set to report for duty on day one as part of a 34-man squad.

Jürgen Klopp’s side will also undertake work across Austria at a base in Tyrol later in the camp.

New signing Ibrahima Konate is among the players due to begin training on Monday following his transfer from RB Leipzig.

Details of Liverpool’s warm-up fixtures, and subsequent broadcast details, will be confirmed in due course.

Assistant manager Pepijn Lijnders said: “We look forward to going to Austria again for the start of our pre-season. All the conditions to prepare the team there are just at a very high level.

“We will use this to go back to basics. When you ask a lot from your players you have to give a lot as well – and we find all of this in Austria.”

Players reporting for pre-season training on July 12

James Milner, Adrian, Ben Davies, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ibrahima Konate, Joel Matip, Nat Phillips, Divock Origi, Ben Woodburn, Rhys Williams, Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Kostas Tsimikas, Caoimhin Kelleher, Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah, Naby Keita, Curtis Jones, Taiwo Awoniyi, Marko Grujic, Harvey Elliott, Loris Karius, Takumi Minamino, Jake Cain, Leighton Clarkson, Marcelo Pitaluga, Harvey Davies, Billy Koumetio, Owen Beck, Kaide Gordon, Mateusz Musialowski, Tyler Morton, Conor Bradley.
Old 12-07-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Its coming Home.

More like its going to Rome.

I was slowly starting to rate Southgate as this Euros progressed but now back to my previous view of Gareth, not good enough, too scared and frightened.

Really feel for that young lad Saka, no way he should have been taking that pen. Why not let Sterling, Grealish, Henderson, Stones, Shaw or even Phillips take the pens first? And why didn't Southgate bring on Rashford and Sancho earlier, at least in ET?

After England scored they just tried to shut up shop. Very bad move.

Top marks to Mancini and his Italian team. Totally deserved to win this Euros. Donnarumma is a beast. PSG smartly picking up top talent to make another stab at the CL.

Really hate this guy for what he did to VVD but must say Jordan Pickford played his best game of this Euros in the final.

Finally the real final was the semi between Italy v Spain. Macini and Enrique being the best managers in this Euros.
Old 12-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Take comfort, it took 2 Man U players to kill the nation hopes of securing the cup...can't blame Saka cos the weight of putting away the ball seems to heavy for him..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1