The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of
Re: Raw with ML

Wow you are taking quite a risk bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenoir View Post
Similar experience bro but I did it on the very first visit.mine was with a current tier 1 masseur on bro javabean's list. The frs didn't lie about her teasing being fake and exaggerated,so I gave her the impression that I didn't care at all by constantly telling her I'm just there for a massage.

Unfortunately(?) it backfired and it ended up with teasing and licking her south,then doing it raw and pulling out. We cuddled and did another round with her supplying the condom. Throughout the whole thing she was very persistent about me not creampieing and getting her pregnant. Personally I don't care if she's done it with others since I'm getting extra service for free.

We met up few more times till I got sick of her overly exaggerated teasing. Training our small head is extremely difficult indeed.
Old 31-07-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksocks View Post
i am not sure about the womens charter if it protects unmarried single mother. but if it does, imagine all the implications...
Yes..... she can claim under the Women's Charter.
An example is the case of the TCS actor who done raw with a KTV FL and got her pregnant. She sued for child maintenance and he had to pay after DNA testing confirmed he is the father of her child.
Old 31-07-2016, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenoir View Post
Similar experience bro but I did it on the very first visit.mine was with a current tier 1 masseur on bro javabean's list. The frs didn't lie about her teasing being fake and exaggerated,so I gave her the impression that I didn't care at all by constantly telling her I'm just there for a massage.

Unfortunately(?) it backfired and it ended up with teasing and licking her south,then doing it raw and pulling out. We cuddled and did another round with her supplying the condom. Throughout the whole thing she was very persistent about me not creampieing and getting her pregnant. Personally I don't care if she's done it with others since I'm getting extra service for free.

We met up few more times till I got sick of her overly exaggerated teasing. Training our small head is extremely difficult indeed.
Raw with ML on first visit? Hard to believe maybe you are very handsome
Old 03-08-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

ts any update for your testing ?
Old 11-09-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

1 ML i started to patronize frequently in recent weeks offered me to raw and cum inside her today when I couldn't cum after some serious pounding.

Can feel she was damn horny today as she was constantly twitching and shivering esp when i doggie her hard. Moan sounds different today as well with non stop frenching.

Requested her to hj me to end the deed. Instead she took off the condom and gave me a long bbbj, stop suddenly to turn around and wanted to mount me (i was sitting at the edge of the bed). Stopped her instantly but she did not gave up. Lied down on the massage bed and again offered me to put it in with a cfm face. Luckily i came soon after by masturbating myself and shoot all over her body.

After cleaning up, she was surprised i did not took up the offer as she claimed many asked for Raw but was all rejected by her.

As shop is operating under radar, apologize in adv contacts will not be shared.
Old 15-09-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Yes, the Women's Charter does protect a woman, girlfriend or masseur or prostitute, for pregnancy out of marriage. The biological father has to pay for child support. I suspect the court will also take into consideration the woman's loss of income (no job) during maternity leave and child-rearing years; that means, the biological father may have to pay higher child support during that period.
This sounds like disaster. So lesson learnt: don't do it in Singapore.
Old 20-09-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Seet43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeet43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RAw is shiok but have to be careful
Old 20-09-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
An example is the case of the TCS actor who done raw with a KTV FL and got her pregnant. She sued for child maintenance and he had to pay after DNA testing confirmed he is the father of her child.
https://singaporelegaladvice.com/sin...ked-questions/

Yes it is true.

So never ever thinking of having sex with a woman in Singapore without paying. My advise is, shun local women like a plague. You die even if you don't marry her.
Old 20-09-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
https://singaporelegaladvice.com/sin...ked-questions/

Yes it is true.

So never ever thinking of having sex with a woman in Singapore without paying. My advise is, shun local women like a plague. You die even if you don't marry her.
Pay to fuck is one thing, got child is another thing
The fucking father should pay for child maintenance
Old 29-09-2021, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

U should be more worried of contracting sexual diseases like HIV then her getting pregnant.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 02-10-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Stiebel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Which TCS actor?
Old 04-10-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Raw with ML on first visit? Hard to believe maybe you are very handsome
Or very stupid. Raw is war. When will these young chiku ever learn?
Old 04-10-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiebel View Post
Which TCS actor?
I also very curious which TCS actor..so far never heard of it.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
I also very curious which TCS actor..so far never heard of it.
T****** C**
Old 04-10-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Stiebel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
T****** C**