The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 21-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsight View Post
Wanted to look for FS, but searches came up with LX instead. Are they the same? Blk 41x?
FS don’t have fb or website one. Have to go on site to check out 😁
LX is beside FS only.
Old 21-10-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
If take normal pkg no GQ, only got GQ when take the premium package.
Bro. Can pm share more details. Been a while nv go there due to no GQ in the past. 😁😁😁
Old 21-10-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
So bro how LX been along time no go over.
Old 21-10-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappyMan View Post
FS don’t have fb or website one. Have to go on site to check out 😁
LX is beside FS only.
Some of the MLs might advertise individually on the FB massage groups. I cant be sure cos I dont look for them specifically.
Old 21-10-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Some of the MLs might advertise individually on the FB massage groups. I cant be sure cos I dont look for them specifically.
You are right bro. I happens to see FS ML post on massage group in fb. But recently I don’t see them posting already 🤣
Old 23-10-2021, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
If take normal pkg no GQ, only got GQ when take the premium package.
i can confirm this is the case.
Old 23-10-2021, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveletters View Post
So bro how LX been along time no go over.
don't bother go LX, viet bug zuey zuey all fugly. fs still got milfy atb for you to pick.

if want chio young atb, then yishun don't have. have to go orchard/bugis/chinatown.
Old 23-10-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
if want chio young atb, then yishun don't have. have to go orchard/bugis/chinatown.
Yishun still got lah, can go J* look for YY, chio, young and is a atb! hahaha..
Old 23-10-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
jwng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjwng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Yishun still got lah, can go J* look for YY, chio, young and is a atb! hahaha..
J* YY got GQ during first visit?
Old 23-10-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light

Okay here's my very first FR guys!

Visited Jenny from J* couple of days back during the afternoon. I took the 89 bucks hot oil package and was brought to a room upstairs. (Dunno why there's a window at the door. Feels weird)

Jenny is quite new to J* (should be a few months there). I decided to go for her because XX has to wait.

When I first saw her, she's quite shy and petite. Can speak Chinese but not fluid.

Boy her massage was pretty good. The standing at the back with 2 toes on the spine one, gosh she hit the spot man.

She didn't talk much, that kind of pure and innocent kind and just massage. So you gotta be a bit more initiative subsequently after some chats.

So I decided to be more aggressive to hint her that I want extra special. Initially she wanted 100 bucks but I say no, 50 bucks max. She relented and then autoroam start.

Boobs: I think got C cup. Bloody firm. Can feel her nips so you know her bra not big.
Hand power: Not bad! She did say tired (cos last night PCC one round liao so bopian)
Attitude: GOOD!
RTF: YES

Cons: Cannot go underneath the clothes (maybe friendship level not there yet).

Please pardon me if my FR not good enough. First time here after so long lol!

Upzzz me if my FR is helpful! Thank you!!
Old 23-10-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

Yishun many carrot head. All willing to pay 88/89
Old 23-10-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
😂 it's because the small head always control the big head.
Old 24-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwng View Post
J* YY got GQ during first visit?
Upped u bk thxs bro
Old 24-10-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light

But honestly it really depends on what you're looking for. Like visiting J* massage, J***y massage was really good. Although it's a bit pricey but I felt gum wan. So to each it's own.

Got money, do what also can.
Old 25-10-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Just tried XX from J* Spa.

Honestly aside from HDLY, the rest still qiote subpar. Just prefer J***y for overall. At least my massage got power and feels shiok haha!

(J***y got bigger boobs and wore a very thin bra btw )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1