The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks v. much bro wattonhenry ...so nice of u to help with the info ..wow, kudos to u, yr memory is so good ...me, lau liao, too far back can't remember liao ...my apologies...if only i could up yr points again a 2nd time, i would
No problem. This is my understanding. TS may correct me if I’m wrong.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks v. much bro wattonhenry ...so nice of u to help with the info ..wow, kudos to u, yr memory is so good ...me, lau liao, too far back can't remember liao ...my apologies...if only i could up yr points again a 2nd time, i would
Sorry!

but do hope this sharing is worth reading more than once. hope you like it.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
No problem. This is my understanding. TS may correct me if I’m wrong.
Yes you are spot on. Thank you for reading.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Yes you are spot on. Thank you for reading.
No problem. Thank you for sharing (and thank you for the points).

Not easy writing stories and don’t mind the harmless banter. It’s all in good fun and for laughs at times.

At the end of the day, you have banged many different chicks (colleague, gf, gf’s mother, etc) and lived an interesting life. Please also continue at your gf’s (fb) mother story too
Old 25-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maddof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS. Support for more updates!
Old 26-10-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

------- phone call with Audrey about her relative ------

Audrey : he just lay there and waited for me to something, reminded me to hurry up as I was already late to go down. I just masturbate him but he kept telling me he's not feeling enough.. not enough.. not enough... he can't shoot.. need more... I even had to stand closer to him and put his hand on my cheongsam to let him play with my chest. he damn cheeky la, kept using that crumpled excuse, he was just basically rubbing and flicking my nipples... luckily I'm not telling you this face to face, if not I don't dare to say all these... actually, he was making me feel aroused. it felt super super wrong! but arousal was still there, just another kind...

me : like that first time you licked whipped cream off your stripper? (that was me )

Audrey : haha yes. but even more wrong with him! so much more! I wasn’t sure if he was very experienced or couldn’t having problems already despite not being that old… rubbing him faster didn’t help, he just kept telling me that i’m late, and he definitely could tell he was making me aroused, focused on arousing my nipples even more… don’t judge ok. I even unzipped and showed my boobs to him, hoping it will make him shoot faster. now thinking back, he was a master at it! didn’t even swipe my chest, just stared. I had to take his hands and put them on my breasts on my own! he didn’t even squeeze or play with my nipples, just held his hand on my breasts and that was it!

me : i think he knew what he was doing…. what happened after that and how you did you feel?

Audrey : it was very frustrating, and desperate. so overwhelming I wasn’t even thinking about the banquet downstairs…. I got so desperate that I even pressed my breasts on his face. That cheeky idiot didn’t even kiss or lick my nipples, he just stared at me and smiled… he knew I was desperate… he told me that blow hot air on his penis would help him.. we both gave each other the look, mine was the ‘do you think i’m stupid?’ and his was the smirk look. i did as told, obviously it didn’t work. it felt so wrong.. gave him a few looks, he knew what was going to happen. that smirk on his face. it felt so wrong….. i was stupid enough to pull his hand to my nipple, i needed the arousal to be able to go through with it… he also wanted it I guess, cos he rubbed my nipples to get me started on licking his penis head. I lost control………… really lost control……….. blow him like a crazy woman, lost track of what he was doing to my nipples, made me so hot….. don’t judge ok….. I even pulled one of his hand under my cheongsam at the bottom…………. he just kept playing, toying with me… fingers run through my inner thighs,, going near but not touching my privates… I even had to push his hand to my privates…… he still needed to ask ‘you sure not…. you sure won’t say i molest…..’ kept asking until I nodded my head with his penis in my mouth to look at him… he made some very rude comments… ‘so much juice… no wonder you need find friend…’

I really couldn’t care much! lost control already, just kept sucking for him and let him press inside my privates… he made me so high and wet, I couldn’t take it anymore, stood upright and raised my cheongsam bottom up. As I climbed on the bed and over him, he asked me if I’ve made love with hubby before. I told him the truth, obviously didn’t want him to think, you know… I did with others and not my hubby first…. but it’s the truth anyway… he asked if my hubby’s privates was smaller than his, then laughed and bragged that he knew it, saying that he noticed that I walked differently at the gathering the week before the wedding….. and he had suspected its, not because of my hubby, but someone else. he’s not lying though, i remember him coming up to make an awkward joke about asking me if i needed cream for abrasion… it was super awkward and out of nowhere…. then he made this very arrogant comment, ‘my girl, you F my big dragon, your husband later tonight sure will know one… I know uncle evil la, make you do all these… but better not ok..

me : what? was his penis that big? and when was this gathering you are referring to?

Audrey : i think it was the stretch of days when we didn’t meet… I sat on his crotch, very confused and also worried that what he said might be true…. asked him what he want then in a very frustrated manner… he told me he had enough fun already, asked me to get him his briefs and pants and that I better return back to the banquet before someone comes up to look for me. he was right though, I wasn’t thinking. but shamefully, when I tried to get off him, I shifted and accidentally rub my spread vagina lips on his “””big dragon””” ….. and my clitoris too…………… he saw me feeling aroused, breathing heavily while sitting on his “””big dragon””” ……. i looked down at him, his stupid smirk smile asking what’s wrong, it felt so so so so so wrong and bad, but I shamelessly started to shake and ride his pushed down penis, using the shaft to rub my clitoris… he was super happy about it, I HATED IT! but when he rubbed my nipples, i lost control lo…

me : you guided his penis in? how big was it?

Audrey : erm no. I just bent forward and locked lips with him, but he complain his penis pain, didn’t want to kiss me as well……. I felt so angry with him! Don’t know what he wants! I got angry and ride hard on his penis instead! When he tried to play with my breasts, I refused to let him! torture him back! He may have liked it actually, cos I felt him tense up then scream and he release warm and thick semen.. my thighs were so stained…. I had to catch my breath and got off, he looked scared actually…. I got him his pants and briefs, told him to get dressed as I had to hurry and call the make up and hair stylist in. I was already so late. he was cooperative, even helped to tidy things up when I went to wash his semen away, handed me towel, help me straighten my cheongsam, this time properly and harmlessly….

me : so happening! goodness, why didn’t you tell me back then?

Audrey : embarrassed….

me : so he didn’t penetrate you at all? so strange.

Audrey : yeah lo..

me : hmmm, then why did you apologise to me? since he didn’t penetrate you, our penis didn’t ’cross paths’ ma….

Audrey : oh…. erm… it’s not him I was referring to…

What the fuck???? This was already crazy and unbelievable enough, there’s another guy still???
Old 26-10-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
------- phone call with Audrey about her relative ------
?
Feels like a hen’s night on wedding night. Please continue TS
Old 27-10-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Audrey didn't call me back for days after she abruptly ended our chat. She avoided answering who the 'one more' other guy is.

Apparently, there was someone who made her walk in a manner that drew suspicion from her relative. Was this the someone or someones who drilled her so badly until she walked so differently?

During that time, I was glad that she stopped asking to meet as it was already so saturated and meaningless fucking, the same positions etc, until she started seducing other men and also fucked the young lad... but after watching her do that and then punishing her on my own, I found it hard to cum for her without watching her flirt/fuck other men first...

thinking about it drove me crazy, I admit to cumming to some of the lingerie she had left behind at my place... I was never the pushy kind, but I admit to leaving her about 3-5 messages once a few days to ask if she was alright... When I consoled an aunty looking and pattern colleague + friend for years about her husband, I shamefully convinced her to use me as revenge fuck in hopes of recreating a similar and familiar fuck feeling. She was slim, had a waist and slim legs, but with a wide hip after giving birth to multiple children. Very average in terms of looks, and being made to feel that she was not sexually attractive by her husband for a prolonged period of time made my 'quest' so much easier. However, it didn't work. Got bored with her very quickly as it was mostly just doggy style fucking, I couldn't continue with her missionary style for obvious reasons. Guiding her to seduce my closer friend colleague who was her boss as well, we ended up threesoming her after a function. Even that got boring, especially since he couldn't even be convinced for a second round with her. Thankfully, she was very self aware and backed off a lot, until it became a very occasional relationship.

That was the last straw, I decided to plan another visit to Audrey in person.
Old 27-10-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Woah... Welcome back TS!

V nice subsequent instalments. Really like a movie with flashback scenes... the later ones will shed light on the earlier kinky but questionable scenes...

looking forward to revealing the unknown bride fucker...

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 27-10-2021, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
alisonw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, hoping to read more updates!
Old 28-10-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

It was a good thing I didn't go ahead with a pure surprise visit. Didn't have that much confidence in myself that she'd agree to meet, or even reply. Especially since I never found out where she lived.

Fortunately, she told me not to travel but she'd be returning alone to visit her parents in the near future. I offered her my place to live during her stay and she told me she'd think about it.

On the day I booked the hotel for, she didn't want me to pick her from the airport and told me she'd call me when she reached the lobby. to my surprise, I saw Audrey already sitting at the lobby waiting when I was queueing to check in, she was in a white top and a knee length skirt maroon skirt, with her luggage. Her face was the same, but her arms weren't as lean as before... It was a little awkward, but when I pass her the key cards to the surprise I've booked for her, she laughed.

As she led the way, I realise how perky her butt is now. The skirt was really tight, so was the top. Slightly larger than before, but seems so toned... I noticed something.

the way she walked.........

does she have abrasion?

When we entered the room, her reaction was mixed... smiling... but .... i was worried that it'd bring back bad memories but she was alright. I wanted to give her a hug and fuck her on the spot, especially with the thought of her being fucked so hard regularly that she's walking with her legs so wide is a norm for her. Although I knew, it was most likely to be abrasion consider her travelling... I just liked the idea of her being fucked hard...

She gently got out of the hug and told me she felt dirty and needed to go shower. She took some time inside, making me wonder if she was avoiding me. I got bored and offered to help her unpack her huge luggage… Audrey was neat, but what caught my attention was the two different sets of large ziplock bags that were clearly different........

There was a few large liplock bags filled with messy unfolded clothes….

Clothes that were already worn and are waiting to be washed……..

What the hell was going on????

(sorry for recent short posts)
Old 28-10-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Woah... Welcome back TS!

V nice subsequent instalments. Really like a movie with flashback scenes... the later ones will shed light on the earlier kinky but questionable scenes...

looking forward to revealing the unknown bride fucker...
Really appreciate you noticing the links in the posts years ago and the posts now. Thank you for reading.
Old 28-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Audrey came out of the shower, spoiling my plans. I quickly took out a few pieces from her fresh clothes pack and put them into hangers, pretended not to notice other stuff, especially the few sets of special lingerie she had already worn... I wasn't surprised that she came rushing over in a towel to stop me, worried that I might notice something. I pretended not to and went to take a shower myself...

a few minutes later, I heard the door ring...

Audrey : hey doorbell is ringing...

Audrey came into the bathroom, still in the towel...

me : i ordered room service..

Audrey : oh ok.. I go answer then...

Realising that she'd be opening to door to potentially a male hotel staff, I quickly rinse off whatever soap that was left and stepped out to grab the other towel. Audrey reappeared in the room, still in the towel.

We signalled to each other....

me : what's wrong?

Audrey : give tip lo...

me whispered : handsome?

Audrey whispered : cute cute...

me whispered : then give more than tip la...

I realise her towel was rather low already, anymore lower her nipple would be exposed..... I loosen the part she secured the towel, she didn't stop me either...

Audrey : here you go...

hotel staff : no no.. cannot accept...

Audrey : please take it ok..

hotel staff : thank you so much..

I peeked and saw her push the money into his hands... He was still helping us put the items on the coffee table from his trolley... that was kind of unusual, maybe Audrey asked him to... I suspected that he was taking his own sweet time, it wasn't that many items to begin with, just some food and lots of wine. Audrey adjusted and bent over to help him, he was quick to tell her no need but she didn't bother. He tried not to look... but i think he did.

hotel staff : ok done madame.. enjoy... thank you for the tip once again..

Audrey walk him to the door, it was like awkward hesitation between them..... there was some chit chat by the door, when the door finally closed... she came back to me smiling, but I noticed her towel was not as low as it was... That was puzzling...

Audrey : isn't it too early to be drinking so much?

I couldn't reply her, cos she had removed her towel and was drying at her.... I just stared at her naked body, she gained weight, but it was still good.

She went back in and got dressed..

me : so what did you two talk about?

Audrey : nothing much, he asked me where I'm from, I asked him how long he's been working here, started lesser than a year ago, random questions lo. Joked that if I need a tour guide can call him...

me : you like him?

Audrey : ok ok lo. nice and sweet guy, cute... not bad...

me: maybe time for you to add Malay race to your experience? haha

(apologies for the shorter posts)
Old 28-10-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light

Wah Audrey wants to plant flags regionally ah!
Old 28-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
teoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read. Please keep going TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1