The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2017, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking the bride weeks before her wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityMe View Post
Looks like Audrey didn't bleed after being deflowered by you😯
Steamy story Bro! Yea, I was wondering Audrey didn't bleed after getting deflowered?

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 25-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

It surprised me too, as to why was their no bleeding when the pumping is rather hard.

Is it not deep enough to break the helm??

Anyway, a good narration of the event.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Dear doctors, Do ALL women bleed after their virgin sexual intercourse?
Old 25-07-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Dear doctors, Do ALL women bleed after their virgin sexual intercourse?
No, not all women bleed and not all virgins bleed as well, it really depends on the vaginal walls of the female.

Case in point would be two examples I would share:

Young 20 year old girl, I freaking ram it into her until I feel myself hitting her uterus and she loves it, doesn't bleed no matter how rough we go.
Not very wet but moist and not much friction from her.

Same deep fucking style on 21 year old Malaysian girl who came here to study gets alittle bit of blood after sex, however, Malaysian girl is super wet till it drips down her thighs during sex.

Both are about the same tightness.

Last case would be weird spectacles girl from Okc which I met, fucked very slowly and gently, still bled. And bled a fair amount.

The two that bled didn't say it hurt at all during or after sex.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 25-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Yes I think not all virgins bleed.
My ex gave me her first time, it was smooth, she did not feel any pain, probably because of trust factor, thus she felt it is ok. She bled.
Another ex also gave me her first time, however, she did not bleed. She was tight too, however, position was a bit weird, kind of felt it was higher positioned than where a normal pussy would be.
Anyway bro TS, nice story and adventure you have had!
Old 25-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
SquareLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS!
Old 25-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PityMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Audrey: uh. Uh. Uh. What are you doing???? Uh. Uh!!!!

She was moaning loudly, her eyes were shut, she was grabbing at the sofa and pillows, she took one and used it to cover her face... I was in between her legs, I know what you must be thinking, my penis had already penetrated her.. but I hadn't. I was shaking my penis at her pussy opening, rubbing it at her clitoris, using my penis to brush her pussy opening.. i rubbed it fast and quick.. a little into her pussy at times, audrey was fidgeting so much, she moved the pillow away from her face, her eyes were still shut..

audrey: what are you doing... uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... what are you doing... cannot.... pleaseeee.... uhhh...

i continued to rub my penis hard and fast, this time aiming focused on her clitoris... audrey screamed and screamed.. i was surprised she didn't start to kick me away, instead, her legs remained spread.. she raised her body upwards at intervals, she was high and horny. she wanted more!

me: do you want me to stop?

she did not answer, instead.. she kept fidgeting.. her head moving sideways to sideways, her hands grabbing my sofa, kept moving and grabbing around..

me: do you want more?

i rubbed her clitoris faster, so fast until even her breasts started to shake. she moaned and her moans shook.. 'UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH...'

me: do you want more?

she nodded her head..

Audrey: UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH UH.. AHHHHHHH!!

Audrey's eyes popped opened! her mouth gasped wide open.. she looked right at me.. she was breathing so hard and fast... MY FULLY ERECTED PENIS HAD FULLY PENETRATED HER PUSSY!!!
Did Audrey tell you it felt hurt when your dick fully penetrated her untouched vagina?
Old 25-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
No, not all women bleed and not all virgins bleed as well, it really depends on the vaginal walls of the female.

Case in point would be two examples I would share:

Young 20 year old girl, I freaking ram it into her until I feel myself hitting her uterus and she loves it, doesn't bleed no matter how rough we go.
Not very wet but moist and not much friction from her.

Same deep fucking style on 21 year old Malaysian girl who came here to study gets alittle bit of blood after sex, however, Malaysian girl is super wet till it drips down her thighs during sex.

Both are about the same tightness.

Last case would be weird spectacles girl from Okc which I met, fucked very slowly and gently, still bled. And bled a fair amount.

The two that bled didn't say it hurt at all during or after sex.
Are you small sized for your then virgin lovers? 😲
Old 25-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eramine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareLife View Post
Nice story TS!
Yes that is true
Old 25-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PityMe View Post
Did Audrey tell you it felt hurt when your dick fully penetrated her untouched vagina?
I presume you're one to assume that a virgin's bleeding in her first time is dependent on penis girth?
Old 25-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I presume you're one to assume that a virgin's bleeding in her first time is dependent on penis girth?
Dick length and girth may cause virgin female to bleed and feel hurt inside for a while.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

from my humble experience, feeling very sore yes.

but must bleed? i'm not sure.

must hurt? hmmmm... was it a FL? and she didn't feel turn on or not attracted at all? that's why no cum to lubricate and therefore 'hurt' the vagina walls.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
geography deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS .... camping for more!!
Old 25-07-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
from my humble experience, feeling very sore yes.

but must bleed? i'm not sure.

must hurt? hmmmm... was it a FL? and she didn't feel turn on or not attracted at all? that's why no cum to lubricate and therefore 'hurt' the vagina walls.
You ask Audrey lah!
Female virgins being deflowered by small sized men may not feel sore at all during or after sex.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Women may also tear their hymen during strenuous normal exercises too .

Especially if they are cycling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1