The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2021, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
Sinaloa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Cute nipples!
They look nice
Old 19-12-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
UMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Love this type of nipple...
Very arousing
Old 19-12-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
puk1mako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaloa View Post
They look nice
Very true bro
Old 19-12-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMNO View Post
Very arousing
You bet. I have licked this type for good 5 mins and nearly shoot.
Old 20-12-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
davocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Ultimately its the below I want, and if its tight, and dripping wet, plus point is if the muscles below can clamp your dick like the jaws of death when you pump, I will take any A cup anyday.
Love those who can grip tight
Old 21-12-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 19
benq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to beholdbenq557 is a splendid one to behold

Think flat chest ladies are ok, unless not nipples that are black color or dark brown color which don't really look attractive. Just my thinking.
Old 21-12-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benq557 View Post
Think flat chest ladies are ok, unless not nipples that are black color or dark brown color which don't really look attractive. Just my thinking.
Well u can't say no once she stripped naked. What color is her nipple is beyond anyone control.
Old 21-12-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Well u can't say no once she stripped naked. What color is her nipple is beyond anyone control.
Nipples cum in 3 colours viz. brown, black n pink ...best is pink

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-12-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

When a lady is naked in front of you, most of the time guys will not care about what color her nipples are. They will aim for the hole and suck the nipples.
Old 22-12-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
When a lady is naked in front of you, most of the time guys will not care about what color her nipples are. They will aim for the hole and suck the nipples.
then the woman will moan and wet, very very horny to have her pussy pumped.
Old 22-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Flat chest ladies tend to be conscious and shy
Old 22-12-2021, 05:20 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Nipples cum in 3 colours viz. brown, black n pink ...best is pink
this kind of pink?

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-12-2021, 05:23 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benq557 View Post
I am more concerned about the size of the nipple.

Small is cute for licking. Medium is suckable. Some of them are long like the size of the last joint of your pinky. Now those, I am not for it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 23-12-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
then the woman will moan and wet, very very horny to have her pussy pumped.
Yes, so who cares about the color
Old 23-12-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Flat chest ladies tend to be conscious and shy
Maybe hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1