The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

any good spa with good massage and teasing? no need for specials.
Old 08-09-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
nsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to beholdnsr250 is a splendid one to behold

After getting the contact from bro soundworks, called and make appointment with M. No diffcult to find a parking lot as i went in the early afternoon.
The environment of the spa is good. Quiet and Cosy. I took 90 min and assigned a room .When she came into the room,I let her know that i have some issues with my aching neck, shoulders & back.

Her massage is top notch. For those who enjoys firm massages, this is the place to go. Each stroke flows from one to another without hesitation or uncertainty. The initial part was abit painful as she trying to unknot those tendons that was all clamps together.I was told to bear with it as it take awhile to unknot them. After that she went on top of me to back stepping . To align my back, spine and knee.

After the painful part, it come to the enjoyable part, she apppy oil onto my back and conduct her swedish massage. It was so good that I almost dozed off. That is usually how I measure how good the massage is. If it is good and hard enough to relieve my aches but yet soothing enough to make me so relax as to sleep. Free cupping is offered, but i declined it as i don't the like mark left by cupping.

A simple spa that offers real good deal massage. No hanky panky but very good tummy rub and inner thigh massage which make u Song. hahahaa. ....Will fefinitely come back again. And credit to bro soundworks for sharing a gem. up your point!
Old 08-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

best massage place all close liao... many years ago got a few sibei power ones now all gone...

these days all spa also cmi... from the time come out that $88 thing... the whole industry gone case liao.. now covid time lagi worst.. u never tio chop u heng already..

come in sbf look see look see... see here see there also the same few spa talking... jit tao sian half...
Old 08-09-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galilobang View Post
I'm still on the hunt for a very good massage session that seems to know around the ropes - tight knots and stuff. But that can provide at least a good GFE.

For me the closest it can get is probably E wellness spa. I've gotten the strongest massages/presses here that is not just piano type sia. Anyone have any other suggestions?
In recent times, the JEW spas are probably some of the better ones around. I can't say they are the best because I haven't tried a lot of spas, but I am a regular of J Wellness, and I keep going back.

But if you go further back, there are a lot of (now defunct) spas better than JEW. My fading memory cannot recall names though.
Old 08-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro who can u recommended at J?
I tried A*a few times just so so only.
First time she quite ok, after that average or below average at best.
Can pm me if it's not convenient too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
In recent times, the JEW spas are probably some of the better ones around. I can't say they are the best because I haven't tried a lot of spas, but I am a regular of J Wellness, and I keep going back.

But if you go further back, there are a lot of (now defunct) spas better than JEW. My fading memory cannot recall names though.
Old 08-09-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Bro who can u recommended at J?
I tried A*a few times just so so only.
First time she quite ok, after that average or below average at best.
Can pm me if it's not convenient too.
You mean A**? She is my regular there. Her service is consistent for me actually. I can't say anything much about the other gals there because never try.

At E, I only tried C*****. I find her more gentle and pleasant.
Old 08-09-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea oh same one..lol.
Dunno maybe she not consistent with me la.
Thx bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
You mean A**? She is my regular there. Her service is consistent for me actually. I can't say anything much about the other gals there because never try.

At E, I only tried C*****. I find her more gentle and pleasant.
Old 08-09-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

MLs do come & go,there is no best,only better.
Old 08-09-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 15
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future

Have a SPA near my place still holding on to the pre P88 era...entrance $50/hr ML still serve you preciously...like last time using their skill effort and attitude to have return customers... all are nice ladies in their late 20s or early 30s... not so bad... I never go to P88/78/68 shops... max I will go is 58...rather top up for 1.5hr massage...
Old 09-09-2021, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

The best place I've been is at Alexandra central mall. Best massage IMO but it's owo and it's on the pricey side at $68 per hour.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
skylit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
best massage place all close liao... many years ago got a few sibei power ones now all gone...

these days all spa also cmi... from the time come out that $88 thing... the whole industry gone case liao.. now covid time lagi worst.. u never tio chop u heng already..

come in sbf look see look see... see here see there also the same few spa talking... jit tao sian half...

Yes bro, same sentiments.
Old 09-09-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 16
angsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to allangsanna is a name known to all

Get the contact from bro soundworks and drove there after work and happened to find a parking lot outside the shop,.

Ask for M, and was told she today was off......faint......mistake never call........the sweet looking recept said she will arrange a good therapist for me and assure me me is as good as M. I considered for few sec... and decided to give it a try since already there. Hence i registered n paid up.

She came in after i change into disposable panty . Not tall around 155cm and slim figure. She intro herself as C. And proceed to her massage. Start from pressing my feet and soles.....interesting. Her finger press , quite good, slow and steady, know the points to massage. After a 7-10 min on relaxing my bones. she pull my panty half way down and start to apply warm oil into my back and start her oil massage.Not bad, the feel of the warm oil is great. And she use her palms to rub my backs . The feel is good when she focus on my butt, she will fingerpress and shake n rock her hand. Trying unknot my tighten tendons. Very focus n dedicated to it. If you enjoy butt massage, got to look for her.
After that she started to massage my thigh and inner groin slightly into pelvic area with her long sensual strokes.Throughout the process she was quite attentive, will check with you how is the strength. After doing the back for a good 1 hour, she went out to take a warm towel to massage my back n removed the massage oil. she dimmed the light and brought a pillow out and asked me to turn n laid on my back.

She started by applying oil onto my chest and then she started to rub my tummy and the area further down near the pubic hair. The feel was sensational.....I was rock hard from this, the warm air from the tummy make my didi blood rise.hahahaha. i keep thinking to myself ....lower lower n lower lol..........she really know how to tease......

After that she started to massage front and side of my inner thighs, she was making me really high when her fingers r shoving in n out of my pelvic area but no direct contact to my manhood during frontal massage. Times flies very fast, 90 min is almost up,she finished the massage by massage my calf and clean up my body with warm towel. Overall was a very enjoyable session with her. Next trip will try the lady M.
Old 10-09-2021, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Rzyx088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Bro, can share the contact? Thanks
Old 10-09-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
Get the contact from bro soundworks and drove there after work and happened to find a parking lot outside the shop,.

Ask for M, and was told she today was off......faint......mistake never call........the sweet looking recept said she will arrange a good therapist for me and assure me me is as good as M. I considered for few sec... and decided to give it a try since already there. Hence i registered n paid up.

She came in after i change into disposable panty . Not tall around 155cm and slim figure. She intro herself as C. And proceed to her massage. Start from pressing my feet and soles.....interesting. Her finger press , quite good, slow and steady, know the points to massage. After a 7-10 min on relaxing my bones. she pull my panty half way down and start to apply warm oil into my back and start her oil massage.Not bad, the feel of the warm oil is great. And she use her palms to rub my backs . The feel is good when she focus on my butt, she will fingerpress and shake n rock her hand. Trying unknot my tighten tendons. Very focus n dedicated to it. If you enjoy butt massage, got to look for her.
After that she started to massage my thigh and inner groin slightly into pelvic area with her long sensual strokes.Throughout the process she was quite attentive, will check with you how is the strength. After doing the back for a good 1 hour, she went out to take a warm towel to massage my back n removed the massage oil. she dimmed the light and brought a pillow out and asked me to turn n laid on my back.

She started by applying oil onto my chest and then she started to rub my tummy and the area further down near the pubic hair. The feel was sensational.....I was rock hard from this, the warm air from the tummy make my didi blood rise.hahahaha. i keep thinking to myself ....lower lower n lower lol..........she really know how to tease......

After that she started to massage front and side of my inner thighs, she was making me really high when her fingers r shoving in n out of my pelvic area but no direct contact to my manhood during frontal massage. Times flies very fast, 90 min is almost up,she finished the massage by massage my calf and clean up my body with warm towel. Overall was a very enjoyable session with her. Next trip will try the lady M.
No GQ asked?
Old 10-09-2021, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post

Hi Bro..can Pm me the details? Thanks you

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread