The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Never been to Pattaya. Would a 2D1N trip be recommended or Bangkok still the place for now?
Old 18-03-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
Never been to Pattaya. Would a 2D1N trip be recommended or Bangkok still the place for now?
U have not been to Pattaya, why not just make a trip there n explore the bars? Transport to Pattaya is less than 2 hrs, less than 1 movie time. I might be there next week for an evening.
Old 18-03-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Walking street is quite quite now. You may want to shop around TREETOWN in Soi Buakao. Enjoy
Old 21-03-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Heard its 3-4k for LT now in pattaya, before any barfine.
Thats cheap..... an ex-GL WL quoted me 8K per day to be my companion for my LOS trip. Did not take up her offer as flight not confirmed.
Old 21-03-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Thats cheap..... an ex-GL WL quoted me 8K per day to be my companion for my LOS trip. Did not take up her offer as flight not confirmed.
but that 8k per day means 24h? thats still ok.
LT is simple < 12h. till the next early morning around 6-8am she leaves.
quality may also differ
Old 21-03-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Personally, ff she is a good company, a good f and give a gf feeling... then 8k is not a bad deal

I do not want a boring ger who dun talk, rather stays in the hotel room, etc.

I knew a ger, who has a full time office job and once in awhile "sell". I paid her a small token to company me to china. That whole trip was wonderful, full of gf feeling. Fortunately or unfortunately, she is now happily married.
Old 21-03-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but that 8k per day means 24h? thats still ok.
LT is simple < 12h. till the next early morning around 6-8am she leaves.
quality may also differ
wow 8k per day is pre-covid LT rates for the more popular girls.. now biz is so bad i think for 8k per day you will have more than a lot of options.. what more going on an all expenses paid trip..
Old 21-03-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
wow 8k per day is pre-covid LT rates for the more popular girls.. now biz is so bad i think for 8k per day you will have more than a lot of options.. what more going on an all expenses paid trip..
then see your kc with her liao. nego lower price.
if kc deep enough, she'll probably even accept 3k a day
Old 21-03-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then see your kc with her liao. nego lower price.
if kc deep enough, she'll probably even accept 3k a day
haha i rusty liao bro.. it's been 3 long years never smell polluted thai smog

have to learn and do refresher course with all senior bros here.. haha..

i'm working on my little black book now, hopefully can get some potential targets before finalizing my trip
Old 22-03-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
Walking street is quite quite now. You may want to shop around TREETOWN in Soi Buakao. Enjoy
Thailand's (Thai girls) major customers from russia. Now they avoid tourism due to economic ban. Nowdays ruble very difficult to flow out of Russia.
Old 22-03-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 4
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

about Windmill gogo Club i heard its alive and the girls are back hitting the stage however i heard they become too selective on the door and turning people away??

you'd think after the pandemic they would relax their entry policy wtff??
Old 22-03-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
about Windmill gogo Club i heard its alive and the girls are back hitting the stage however i heard they become too selective on the door and turning people away??

you'd think after the pandemic they would relax their entry policy wtff??
If they are selective then good luck to them.
Old 25-03-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Summary info for sharing

The long stretch of road along Soi Buakow is still alive, interconnecting lane along Tree Town to the LK Metropole square round about is much alive. The lane leading to Grand Belle still ok ok with some activities. Alley 7 and 8 about 50% to 60% alive. Alley 6 seems much alive as usual.

For those who do do other activities beside drink and boom only, some cinema like the one in Central Marina closed shop, PS bowling closed shop and in fact that entire mall closed. Rooftop pub for those who like to chill out with friend is pretty empty.

I seldom go Walking street hence did not bother to go there this time round. Anyway here for just 2 nights from BKK for a change to have that nostaglic feel of Pattaya lol.
Old 25-03-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone give the rough cost of going to Thailand inclusive of the testing as the situation now
Old 28-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kinkyboi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here have knowledge about ktv room in Pattaya , quite grand those type like china ktvs . Is it available in Pattaya ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1