The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
When I achieved my goal and lost interest in the ML. Slowly find excuses not to find her and slowly they will get the hint and stop bothering me.
What goal? Up her?
Old 14-10-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
one of my gf came from dating agency. her condition before marry me is my salary must all go to her account. then she will give me $1000 for my allowance monthly. after few round nego she said if i dun do that she wont feel secure to marry me. then i decided to give up all together. then she came back say dun need already. but i already decided. so we separated due to that
Thats bs, any healthy relationship should be she spend hers (even if its your allowance to her), you spend yours and a joint account for family uses. A relationship where 1 party controls the money fully will always run into problems, unless you are ok being a puppy

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 14-10-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
hi all,

want to seek your opinion and view. i had been w an ML for close to 9 months by now. i started when i was her regular then slowly we go deeper in relationship after 1 months later. after 4th month i decided that i dont want her to work as ML anymore so i asked her to quit. i told her i dun want her to touch other guy and do hj etc. she agreed and quit 1 month later after give the lady boss 1 month notice.

she is now working in beauty salon more for lady. her income of course drop to around 3k. and i also give her 3k so that she got steady income of 6k. i asked if that is enough. she told me it's good enough for her as her max income monthly is 6k plus as she is not very pretty and popular in that MP.

after few months, i still feel unsecure because i know that some of her customer still talking with her in wechat. i told her about it. then she stop using that wechat and pass the hp and account to me so that i dun feel unsecure. i can even read all the history but i know some may be deleted. now she said she dun even have fren beside her room mates and her ex colleague. should i return her wechat and her hp as she voluntarily give to me? inside has her 2 wechat account that she use for work previously and also her facebook and michat.

how do i stop this unsecure feeling? is 3k too much or too little? now i only spend time w her after work like twice weekly or during her rest day. other than that we do our own thing and dun really disturb each other. once awhile will meet up for lunch together and we talk on phone video call etc every day like bf and gf. do you guys think she is serious with me?

Hi Bro,

Whoever open their heart becomes vulnerable.
That's the risk.

A few factors.
1. Trust - No trust. U tired. Especially ur heart. Then ur mind go wild. Guessing unknown stuff. Spoils ur day. Cannot concentrate on work or other stuff in life.

2. Money - We all work for money. Imagine today u travel to a foreign land earning SGD25k a mth vs SGD5k back in sg.Ur gf ask u quit and ur income drop to SGD5k a mth by doing some other work. Then u start asking urself why did u travel away from home to work in a foregin land?
Time is money. And age is an important factor to ML. When ML is gng to be 40, u think she still in demand?
Old 14-10-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Hi Bro,

In order to solve this.

Accept that she work as a ML. U knew that when u decided to be with her.
She sure need to do something to a certain extend to earn more. Need to chat with clients to build relationship. Or sometime flirt a little.

Cannot accept her line of work? Then dun be with her. U will be broken. Not by her. By ur mind 1st.
Old 14-10-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Talk to ur female friends.

Ask them if they will or not be with u.
U r a male therapist. Only secondary education.
Ur clients 99% ladies.
Rich one will buy u stuff.
Text u flirty stuff.
U use ur golden fingerings skills to earn tips. No mouth no sex.
U earn $12k a mth.

Next
The woman who love u tell u go work in Hua Yang massage. Ur salary drop to 3k. Long hours. Alot of labour work. U want?
Old 14-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

No matter what is ur choice I believe bro here will give u moral support. I wish that u are one of those rare ones who can have a happy married life with a ml

All the best. May u find love in this fallen world.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

It is not easy to maintain such relationship unless you have very deep pocket to provide what they want.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
She has give up potential high earning job as her frens are making 10k to 15k now. She has concern too but I let her read my wechat too but she seldom do that. i am mid 30
How much her friends earn doesn't matter. You probably need to find out the real reasons why she wants to come Singapore to do this job. Maybe she got a lot of mouths to feed back home, maybe she just wants to earn more to improve her lifestyle. Most likely it will be money related and you probably need to take over a huge portion of that reasons when both of you are together.
Anyway time will tell,you are still young for a guy, you can afford to try 1 or 2 years and you will know eventually.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
What goal? Up her?
Of course up the ML would usually be the last level of this type of game... anything more will involve feeling... which may not be a good idea...haha
Old 14-10-2021, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
one of my gf came from dating agency. her condition before marry me is my salary must all go to her account. then she will give me $1000 for my allowance monthly. after few round nego she said if i dun do that she wont feel secure to marry me. then i decided to give up all together. then she came back say dun need already. but i already decided. so we separated due to that
She watch too much Chinese drama already. I realized this has become a trend whenever watch entertainment video from China. Husband gave all money to wife, wife give allowance. Husband hide extra money, wife find out, husband knee on keyboard....haha.
I will never let wife keep my money. Having a common account is the best.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
How much her friends earn doesn't matter. You probably need to find out the real reasons why she wants to come Singapore to do this job. Maybe she got a lot of mouths to feed back home, maybe she just wants to earn more to improve her lifestyle. Most likely it will be money related and you probably need to take over a huge portion of that reasons when both of you are together.
Anyway time will tell,you are still young for a guy, you can afford to try 1 or 2 years and you will know eventually.
Cos she owe bank money. Her parent use her name to borrow money fr bank. Then she need to pay. I already prepare to pay for her all goes well. Of course I didnt tell her my intention. Anyway the amount is about 40k. So stil can afford.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Wah Bro. U very the generous. If she cheat u of this amt of money. Will u be upset?
Old 14-10-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cos she owe bank money. Her parent use her name to borrow money fr bank. Then she need to pay. I already prepare to pay for her all goes well. Of course I didnt tell her my intention. Anyway the amount is about 40k. So stil can afford.
Even if you repaid the bank loan, but u must be prepared to take care of her family problems esp. money related issues if u intend to continue with her and eventually to marriage
Old 14-10-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Very dangerous thoughts indeed. Firstly, how do you know she really owe bank money? You called the bank and ask?
Secondly, have you considered in the event she return home and don't come back, what can you do?
40k is not a lot of money, but enough for her to not work for 2 years in China.
She can just come back 2 years later and by then, you would not have any means to locate her liao.

Ask yourself this,

1. Have you personally seen her parents and visited where she stay in China?
2. Will she still be with you even if you do not give her the additional 3k?
3. Will she be willing to marry you in China and not in Singapore?
4. Will she be willing to stay together with you if you rent a room now?

if answers to above are all yes, then maybe you have met one of the rare ML who are really looking to settle down. Else, i think you better think twice about committing large sum of money.
Old 14-10-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Will she be willing to marry you in China and not in Singapore?

This one very the impt.
If not nvr get married in China and only in sg.
The lady is still single n available in the record of China. So anytime she can marry in China. Once she suck all the money from her victim in sg. She will be consider a higher class lady in China. Nvr married before got money and multiple properties.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1