The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
titscum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ratchada area any good bonking places?

hi to all the bros here

any recommended bonking places in Ratchada/hwai kwang area?

currently serving quarantine , then be around the area for a few days after that i be going to phuket

i know alot of the hc all closed down already
so wont have much options

looking for a good bonk
would really really appreciate if any bros can share some good lobang ard this area ?

cheers and thanks in advance !

Last edited by titscum; 05-04-2021 at 08:42 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Ratchada area any good bonking places?

Quote:
Originally Posted by titscum View Post
hi to all the bros here

currently serving quarantine , then be around the area for a few days after that i be going to phuket

looking for a good bonk
would really really appreciate if any bros can share some good lobang ard this area ?

hows your quarantine hotel?
7 days quarantine? or 10?
lots of bonking places in ratchada area, but you probably wont get to find it unless you can read thai. I havent tried it yet but i know there are.
or you can try phrom phong area, lots of small massage shops where they offer bonking too. No need tell you where. Just travel to phrom phong bts, walk down the side opposite emquartier, walk the alleys and you'll find them.
Probably takes your a few hours to explore all of them, thats just so many. Most of them are still operating despite covid.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
hows your quarantine hotel?
7 days quarantine? or 10?
lots of bonking places in ratchada area, but you probably wont get to find it unless you can read thai. I havent tried it yet but i know there are.
or you can try phrom phong area, lots of small massage shops where they offer bonking too. No need tell you where. Just travel to phrom phong bts, walk down the side opposite emquartier, walk the alleys and you'll find them.
Probably takes your a few hours to explore all of them, thats just so many. Most of them are still operating despite covid.
thanks bro , i on 10 days ,
im very new to this scene so yeah appreciate yr reply

upp yr points for u
Old 05-04-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Would you mind sharing, what are the total cost for the 10 days quarantine? Thank you!!
Old 05-04-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
Would you mind sharing, what are the total cost for the 10 days quarantine? Thank you!!
hi bro i paid around 30k baht for it .

but still need to tst for covid , buy insurance ,blah blah

u can check out this list and see yr preference for location

https://thaiest.com/blog/cheapest-thailand-asq-hotels
Old 05-04-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Xiaoxiami00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poisedon is back in business but I am not sure about the quality and quantity of the girls now. If you are not constrained by area, there are several soapy further away that is also nice.

And around Ratchada 17 you could find freelance/ agency, but easier if you can communicate in Thai.

Enjoy and hope you have a great time
Old 05-04-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
thanks bro , i on 10 days ,
im very new to this scene so yeah appreciate yr reply

upp yr points for u
Why not wait a little bit longer when no quarantine is required? I think really not worth it paying for the quarantine to be locked up in the room for so many days. Bangkok will always be there waiting for us!
Old 06-04-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Why not wait a little bit longer when no quarantine is required? I think really not worth it paying for the quarantine to be locked up in the room for so many days. Bangkok will always be there waiting for us!
No quarantine?
Thats oct the earliest (half a year to go), probably even next year. Only for vaccinated people.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro i paid around 30k baht for it .

but still need to tst for covid , buy insurance ,blah blah

u can check out this list and see yr preference for location

https://thaiest.com/blog/cheapest-thailand-asq-hotels
30k for 10 days, thats expensive. About 3k per night.
For insurance, which one did you get? Bought here or in thailand (they shove the plan to you and just pay)?
Old 06-04-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 10
devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!devilysaint is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi to all the bros here

looking for a good bonk

Can get gals to your room during quarantine? If can, turn on WeChat ppl nearby. Ratchada got many gals... I have a couple to share with you if you need. Not sure they still working that line not though..
Old 06-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilysaint View Post
Can get gals to your room during quarantine? If can, turn on WeChat ppl nearby. Ratchada got many gals... I have a couple to share with you if you need. Not sure they still working that line not though..
Definitely it's not allowed! If not what's the point of quarantine?
Old 06-04-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
No quarantine?
Thats oct the earliest (half a year to go), probably even next year. Only for vaccinated people.
Being vaccinated will be the norm in the near future if u need to travel. Countries will not allow u entry without quarantine unless you're vaccinated. So if it's possible might as well get it done asap.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 21
unicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond reputeunicornboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So if it's possible might as well get it done asap.
You are typical sillyporean. Kiasi kiasu. Vaccine will not protect you forever.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicornboy View Post
You are typical sillyporean. Kiasi kiasu. Vaccine will not protect you forever.
It's up to u bro, it's your choice. No one is forcing u to get vaccinated. If you're not comfortable with it, don't do it.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Being vaccinated will be the norm in the near future if u need to travel. Countries will not allow u entry without quarantine unless you're vaccinated. So if it's possible might as well get it done asap.
still waiting for my turn man.
I mean even if can travel unvaccinated now, i would still vaccinate myself first before travelling.
Nothing is 100%. the best we can do is to take precautions and reduce the chances of getting infected.
Everything in life is a risk. Even step out of house also might die due to freak accidents. No! even stay at home also might die from freak accidents!
If vaccinated + wear mask, probably getting STD is a higher chance than getting covid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1