The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 12
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold
Horniest ML?

Hi all good bros, any ML to recommend that you have experienced to be naturally & easily aroused/horny?? I'm thinking like those ML who usually just provide HJ, but because they get horny easily, tend to make FJ exceptions or at least tempted to. Those that pussy get wet easily those type.

I've only ever experienced such a ML once quite some years back in a spa ard Jln sultan area. Forgot her name and shop name liao.

I stopped chionging for some time, now trying to get back into the scene. Appreciate if any bros got some good recommendations or experiences to share.

Thanks!
Old 09-06-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Pentagone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Horniest ML?

Recently visited this ML in the eastern central area.

After a good and satisfying teasing massage, she asked me to turn over, placed a tower over my eyes and without a hint, she help herself out by inserting my bro into hers.

The rest is history.
Old 09-06-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 4
Hamsaploh62 has much to be proud ofHamsaploh62 has much to be proud ofHamsaploh62 has much to be proud ofHamsaploh62 has much to be proud ofHamsaploh62 has much to be proud ofHamsaploh62 has much to be proud ofHamsaploh62 has much to be proud ofHamsaploh62 has much to be proud ofHamsaploh62 has much to be proud ofHamsaploh62 has much to be proud of

Sure or not?
Old 09-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentagone View Post

After a good and satisfying teasing massage, she asked me to turn over, placed a tower over my eyes and without a hint, she help herself out by inserting my bro into hers.

The rest is history.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsaploh62 View Post
Sure or not?
confirm bluff lah... try placing a tower over your eyes

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 09-06-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
Good sense of humour

And Wise words in the signature
Old 09-06-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14882 / Power: 24
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol 555 7 early 8 early make Woo laugh! Mornings to you
Old 09-06-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
MrRoar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooldian View Post
Hi all good bros, any ML to recommend that you have experienced to be naturally & easily aroused/horny?? I'm thinking like those ML who usually just provide HJ, but because they get horny easily, tend to make FJ exceptions or at least tempted to. Those that pussy get wet easily those type.

I've only ever experienced such a ML once quite some years back in a spa ard Jln sultan area. Forgot her name and shop name liao.

I stopped chionging for some time, now trying to get back into the scene. Appreciate if any bros got some good recommendations or experiences to share.

Thanks!
used to go to this place near NEX at one of the shophouses below HDB with TCM signboard. once gotten a Malaysian lady. super horny. will wan to sit on u. and even ask if got bring protection. wasted that didnt get her contacts. not sure where she is now.
Old 09-06-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentagone View Post

The rest is history.
Sure its still her? Maybe switch with a GILF...
Old 09-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

They will be extra horny if you smell of cash...
Old 09-06-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Good sense of humour

And Wise words in the signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Lol 555 7 early 8 early make Woo laugh! Mornings to you
Hehehe morning all... don't take me seriously thou... I'm here to create light hearted entertainment only. no offense to any bros here

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 09-06-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehehe morning all... don't take me seriously thou... I'm here to create light hearted entertainment only. no offense to any bros here
No worries. Had a good laugh.

Laughter is the best medicine
Old 09-06-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Show cash confirm will become horny hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 09-06-2021, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Bao Er for me. Juageng you so that she can have fun with you after. Always feel like walking into a Tiger's den when booking her hahahha.
Old 09-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2976 / Power: 5
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Bao Er for me. Juageng you so that she can have fun with you after. Always feel like walking into a Tiger's den when booking her hahahha.

Hi bro, Bao Er from Chinatown "Hock Hai"?

Long time didn't hear from her liao, her old contact number now became a contact (TCM) in Ang Mo Kio.

Still thinking of her "C" cup, licking good
Old 09-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Hi bro, Bao Er from Chinatown "Hock Hai"?

Long time didn't hear from her liao, her old contact number now became a contact (TCM) in Ang Mo Kio.

Still thinking of her "C" cup, licking good
Yes - still there as of early this year
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread