The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: I’m so screwed...

Bro…. she is already crazy. After some time it will only get worse as she becomes more attached. If she can cut herself , she is likely to be more Ok with cutting you. That’s why old birds usually advise on commercial sex because you pay them to go away. Both parties are clear its a transactional affair.
Old 22-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Bro…. she is already crazy. After some time it will only get worse as she becomes more attached. If she can cut herself , she is likely to be more Ok with cutting you. That’s why old birds usually advise on commercial sex because you pay them to go away. Both parties are clear its a transactional affair.
Agreed, commercial and paid sex made more sense.

IMO, just block her.
Old 25-08-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Simple 3 steps method for China girl

1) declare jobless and stuck in China

2) declare no more cash to spend .

3) ask her pay for you first

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1