The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
anyone tried RentBabe before?
Old 24-07-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
Familiar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFamiliar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrembleNoise View Post
Maybe is the same girl as my fwb?
Haha no bro. My fwb is younger. I have another girl hinting to be fwb too, anyone handles more than 1 fwb before can share their experiences? I plan to let both of them know of each others existence but there is a chance both not ok with sharing lol.
Old 26-07-2021, 03:27 AM
Samster

Familiar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFamiliar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeeo View Post
bro, it's wise to stick to 1 fwb. it's for safety reason. Think about it, every 1 person u fuck, u are also fucking whoever she is fucking. theres no 100% foolproof way to make sure lah, but i guess do try to make sure you can be as safe as possible.

another reason is also, girls are sensitive creatures. they can tell you they dont mind if you sleep around, no need to be exclusive... but they are lying. they want you to themselves even if they dont want to show it. even the most rational, logical girl who just wants to be FWB with me and says she won't catch feelings, allows me to fuck outside, still has the desire to make me exclusive to her. luckily, i am aligned with her mindset, but it can be hard for some bros who want to have buffet and try different cuisine. end of the day, your choices lah. i m ok with exclusive if the sex life is good. otherwise i'll be honest and just say it was a one-time thing
I think for safety reason still ok cuz my current fwb is safe and only fucks me(we did say if we have sex with anyone else must say) , then the potential new one only fucked once so she quite safe.

The issue is i think my current fwb will say ok but most likely inside not ok. She's an amazing fuck plus we meet outside of sex just like friends so i do care about her feelings. But at the same time my little head is telling me that isn't the point of fwb is to have no commitment and fuck others if possible? And this new potential fwb is new to sex(only fucked once) and also quite chio. How to reject?

Another problem is location... I fuck weekly with my current fwb and we booked hotel everytime. New one means even more hotel booking, quite chor in the long run...
Old 26-07-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Familiar View Post
I think for safety reason still ok cuz my current fwb is safe and only fucks me(we did say if we have sex with anyone else must say) , then the potential new one only fucked once so she quite safe.

The issue is i think my current fwb will say ok but most likely inside not ok. She's an amazing fuck plus we meet outside of sex just like friends so i do care about her feelings. But at the same time my little head is telling me that isn't the point of fwb is to have no commitment and fuck others if possible? And this new potential fwb is new to sex(only fucked once) and also quite chio. How to reject?

Another problem is location... I fuck weekly with my current fwb and we booked hotel everytime. New one means even more hotel booking, quite chor in the long run...
Nothing wrong with multiple fwb.. At one time I had 4 fwb.. I didn't tell them abt the others as the setup is fwb n no feelings n commitments were involved.. If u plan n time it well chances of them finding out is quite low.. I had this 4 for almost 2 years till I got tired of them n moved on to others n slowly I stop contacting them n they stop contacting me.. I believed most women willing to be in a fwb r/ship ain't that petty n unreasonable as all they wanted was someone to fuck them good n cum till their legs jelly.. Go for it bro
Old 26-07-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
bigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to allbigthree is a name known to all

Quote:

Nothing wrong with multiple fwb.. At one time I had 4 fwb.. I didn't tell them abt the others as the setup is fwb no feelings n commitments were involved.. If u plan n time it well chances of them finding out is quite low.. I had this 4 for almost 2 years till I got tired of them n moved on to others n slowly I stop contacting them n they stop contacting me.. I believed most women willing to be in a fwb r/ship ain't that petty n unreasonable as all they wanted was someone to fuck them good n cum till their legs jelly.. Go for it bro
Old 26-07-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 11
Aurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud ofAurevoir has much to be proud of

You guys must be gan hamsome to get hits on these platforms. Haha. Or do you pay for memberships?
Old 26-07-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
Danetan19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh Guys when u set up profiles on dating apps.. do you put your own picture and make it like any normal profile or u make it obvious that you are here for FWBs and Flings?
Old 26-07-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthree View Post
Nothing wrong with multiple fwb.. At one time I had 4 fwb.. I didn't tell them abt the others as the setup is fwb no feelings n commitments were involved.. If u plan n time it well chances of them finding out is quite low.. I had this 4 for almost 2 years till I got tired of them n moved on to others n slowly I stop contacting them n they stop contacting me.. I believed most women willing to be in a fwb r/ship ain't that petty n unreasonable as all they wanted was someone to fuck them good n cum till their legs jelly.. Go for it bro
Thanks for the input bro. 4 fwb is a lot how do you even juggle? I think with two it is hard to juggle already. For me I will still let them know about each other for sexual health reasons i guess? I also don't want them to be fucking some other guys without me knowing then end up kena std LOL. But yes i agree on the reasonable part. I'm just afraid she'll think she's not good enough (she's amazing). It's just that I want to try more variety since I'm still young haha.
Old 26-07-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurevoir View Post
You guys must be gan hamsome to get hits on these platforms. Haha. Or do you pay for memberships?
I would say I'm better looking than average so it's not hard for me. Both fwb were from hinting from the girl's side. In fact I didn't even considered a fwb relationship when swiping on dating apps, just looking for ppl to talk to. Standard protocol is talk to each other for weeks then it drifted off to something sexual. They hinted sex and the rest is history. From experience, don't go with the intention of dtf, it's super turn off and make you look desperate. Drop abit of light hearted sexual note and see how she react. If she interested she'll bite your bait one.
Old 26-07-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
re3ken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder why and how you guys manage to have FWB so easily. ...
Old 26-07-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Highjoys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

More means higher risks... esp. if STDs are present. Better dun fuck so many.. but target each slowly. We are not in a race or marathon to win any prize or money afterall.
Old 26-07-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highjoys View Post
More means higher risks... esp. if STDs are present. Better dun fuck so many.. but target each slowly. We are not in a race or marathon to win any prize or money afterall.
True. Thing is I didn't expect the girl to initiate while i was having a fwb. Imagine got girl ask you, your little head will let you reject meh :'')
Old 26-07-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by re3ken View Post
Now covid restriction more and more using dating apps. The field is bigger. Be well groom, presentable in your photos and have a fun bio. As low as it sounds but if you have a good body, flaunt it. My matches increase exponentially when i show a good beach photo. Most importantly know your own standards. If your looks 5/10 don't just swipe on 8/10. At this rate you match nobody.

After you match don't sound too desperate and don't think of fucking them but just getting to know people. When the time is ripe drop some sexual connotation. Example she talk about blowing balloons. You can say something like "i can't even blow one properly. You must be good at blowing stuff 😉". Slowly let is escalate.
Old 27-07-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 8
Danetan19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow thanks for all the practical tips! Can I om u for more questions haha
Old 27-07-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by re3ken View Post
Take a pinch of salt on everyone’s comment here. Everyone can claim they are Andy Lau or David Beckham on the forum.. so all the stories/experiences might just be a fantasy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1