The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unlocking ML, tips?

That's very true, after set a standard and mutual expectation on the tip for the first time, just stick to it, otherwise either you or ml will not be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Have been paying $50 but able to get alot more. French, bring ML out for extra etc.

But recently something happened. Happen to find this new ML that I liked as my usual ML has gone back. I tipped her $50 for the first visit. 2nd visit I tipped her $100 not because i had to, but I liked her whole package from massage to tease to feel. 3rd visit i tipped her $70. She asked, why different. I totally lost mood and have not visited her ever again.

Morale of the story. No need to tip. Tipping will just bring out the ML commercial side.
Old 13-08-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tipping will just bring out the ML commercial side.
What other side is there besides commercial side? They shake cocks out of boredom?
Old 13-08-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

What I'm interested in knowing is - the bros who pay $p88 and then still tip like $50/80, is there a reason you do so besides being able to afford it?
Old 13-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
What I'm interested in knowing is - the bros who pay $p88 and then still tip like $50/80, is there a reason you do so besides being able to afford it?
The bosses of the MP wants a cut of the HJ fees. If the customers chooses the $58 per hour package, the bosses will come check in the last 15 minutes to make sure the ML don't give HJ. Those ML who got caught gets fine. Sometimes as high as $1000.

Once the client takes the $88 per hour package, no one comes to check. The ML earns $50 for the HJ. The spa owner earns ($88-$58=$30) from each HJ.
Old 13-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What other side is there besides commercial side? They shake cocks out of boredom?
Thats for you to find out lol
Old 13-08-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats for you to find out lol
Oh... is there a funny side to it? You like to tickle the ML while they are massaging you right?

Must remember say the Singaporean tickling password while tickling them you know. The password is Gucci Gucci...

because that is what Singaporeans like to say when we tickle our kids the MLs will think you are buying them Gucci bags... they will laugh too while you tickle them.
Old 13-08-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have been paying $50 but able to get alot more. French, bring ML out for extra etc.

But recently something happened. Happen to find this new ML that I liked as my usual ML has gone back. I tipped her $50 for the first visit. 2nd visit I tipped her $100 not because i had to, but I liked her whole package from massage to tease to feel. 3rd visit i tipped her $70. She asked, why different. I totally lost mood and have not visited her ever again.

Morale of the story. No need to tip. Tipping will just bring out the ML commercial side.
True. Pay what is supposed to pay. Once you pay them extra, next round they will not be happy if it is not the same amount, human being human. I once also caught in such dilemma. If really want to KC just to please her, only do it on special day like her birthday but make it clear hor, else only ownself to blame for not managing their expectation.
Old 13-08-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie130X View Post
True. Pay what is supposed to pay. Once you pay them extra, next round they will not be happy if it is not the same amount, human being human. I once also caught in such dilemma. If really want to KC just to please her, only do it on special day like her birthday but make it clear hor, else only ownself to blame for not managing their expectation.
You are right it is about expectation. Once there was this ML who was unhappy about the low tip i gave, finally cannot tahan and when i book her again, she made it clear i cannot only tip her $xx because other and market rate tips $yy. She said she willingly charge me somewhere in between, $zz, already is discounted.

Should have just pay what she asked right? Stupid me, big ego, end up paying her one red note on top of the discounted rate she asked, just to show it's small money anyway.

So nowadays until now still have to pay that extra red note. If i stop adding that, wonder wat happen
Old 13-08-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

So far I have visited so many but only heard one spa boss doing that shit, which is p*** b**** spa with several outlets. All the rest no any issue I just pay lowest entry and still get highest service from ml on/off their menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The bosses of the MP wants a cut of the HJ fees. If the customers chooses the $58 per hour package, the bosses will come check in the last 15 minutes to make sure the ML don't give HJ. Those ML who got caught gets fine. Sometimes as high as $1000.

Once the client takes the $88 per hour package, no one comes to check. The ML earns $50 for the HJ. The spa owner earns ($88-$58=$30) from each HJ.
Old 13-08-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

If it is $88, usually I will go home la. Haha! No point. That is why cheongster go to home massage to cut middle man.

(1) firstly no trace together
(2) pay $90-100 (lady strip fully)
(3) sometimes got other specials. Because if the ML go braless and wears panties, easy to make them horny
Old 14-08-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
So far I have visited so many but only heard one spa boss doing that shit, which is p*** b**** spa with several outlets. All the rest no any issue I just pay lowest entry and still get highest service from ml on/off their menu.
PB best was Angel but she RTC already.
Old 14-08-2021, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
PB best was Angel but she RTC already.
she is still at pb. rtc maybe next year.
Old 15-08-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sergaeiou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Bring lotsa Yusof Ishak with you.. confirm can unlock ...
Buy Food and $$$$
Old 16-08-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Usually if you got the following, quite easy to unlock

(1) Strong cock
(2) handsome face
(3) Sweet talker
(4) Deep pocket
Old 16-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro! u spoil your own market!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1