The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Lyra

Old 20-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share your best BJs ever experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by urger View Post
My best memory is in local KTV room when this SBF forum celebrated it's 5th anniversary.

It was a Msian who coincidentally always settled her final 'butterflying' leg in my KTV room for a few occasions when I visited the KTV on different nights. We went out for supper usually and got to know each other.

On the fateful night as usual she came to my room and confessed she likes me and then hooooo......urrrrrrr.........huuuuhhhhhhhh. Slow, slurpy and sensational lollipopping my shaft! No money transaction and a purely mutual process.
Thxs bro upped u back my humble 15
Old 20-08-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Few years back, met up with a friend from sec sch, went to a park and just chill and catch up.. had a little confession to each other and what not. Next thing I knew, both of us went to a carpark stairs and she gave me a hell of a blowjob. Even asked if she was daring to get naked. Right away took off her top and bra and just went full throttle on my dick. Sprayed all over her face and she even sucked me dry. Walked back to car with all the cum still on her face. Quite daring.

Another story was when I made friends with my Married colleague. Hung out till real late and she gave me a bj in the car. She usually don’t give bj and she doesn’t really do it much, not even to her husband. But she succumbed to it that night.
Old 20-08-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

My best BJ were:
1) With my FWB in Philippines. We were at 1000 islands, its a public place however had very few people as it was a weekday. She blew me on the beach, in day light and we both were naked. It was very adventurous and risky.
2) With my GF in Canda, we had taken a yacht for the weekend and we were high most of the time, blue sea, beautiful girl and unlimited sex... it was one of the best weekends we had.
Old 24-08-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xables View Post
Awesome! how did u get her to get her friend to do it together?
My gf is bi and this friend is one of her sex partners in their own close sexual group of 4. She got this friend to have sex with me together as she had been having regular meet up with this group. This is to compensate me for letting her have other dicks
Old 27-08-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

In my workplace , there’s a very cute SYT where everyone adores and fantasize … always on those OL short dress and heels with a very cute face 9/10 the kind of girls everyone wants and whole company talks about

Never expected anything with her I only know she’s the prettiest and sexiest that everyone talks about , until one day we had an event together and started talking

Long story short asked her out for lunch , just broke up with bf , we hit it off and it became second and third and 2 weeks later I asked her to be my gf

Ok that’s when the insanity starts , I have visited so many FL even Dong guan spas I’m used to commando service but I never expect this coming from a Singaporean girl who is so hot and pretty who is out of my league

She became a blowjob machine from the second day we got together she just blow me and blow , tons of tongue action and the best part she knows how to do CIm very well , the moment I’m cumming she will up the speed , increase suction and best of all she starts licking and wiggling her tongue at the base of the penis and swirl it around till I CIM

Put on me on all fours and AR plus CIM , blow in carpark blow in handicap toilet blow in car blow in staircase …. Cim all the way

Blow while wearing her school uniform , wear nurse uniform , wear OL attire , wear maid costume

First few months of dating her I’m still in disbelief what kind of girl I stuck didn’t expect such a hot girl knows how to please a man and only god knows where she learnt it all from

Cut the story short, I married her in the end …
Old 27-08-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Is she still blowing u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
In my workplace , there’s a very cute SYT where everyone adores and fantasize … always on those OL short dress and heels with a very cute face 9/10 the kind of girls everyone wants and whole company talks about

Never expected anything with her I only know she’s the prettiest and sexiest that everyone talks about , until one day we had an event together and started talking

Long story short asked her out for lunch , just broke up with bf , we hit it off and it became second and third and 2 weeks later I asked her to be my gf

Ok that’s when the insanity starts , I have visited so many FL even Dong guan spas I’m used to commando service but I never expect this coming from a Singaporean girl who is so hot and pretty who is out of my league

She became a blowjob machine from the second day we got together she just blow me and blow , tons of tongue action and the best part she knows how to do CIm very well , the moment I’m cumming she will up the speed , increase suction and best of all she starts licking and wiggling her tongue at the base of the penis and swirl it around till I CIM

Put on me on all fours and AR plus CIM , blow in carpark blow in handicap toilet blow in car blow in staircase …. Cim all the way

Blow while wearing her school uniform , wear nurse uniform , wear OL attire , wear maid costume

First few months of dating her I’m still in disbelief what kind of girl I stuck didn’t expect such a hot girl knows how to please a man and only god knows where she learnt it all from

Old 27-08-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Congrats bro !...u hv such a beautiful, sexy n horny wife 9/10 in looks tat bros here r all envious of....v hard to find anywhere else...then wat r u still doing in sbf ???...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Still blowing lah

But never enough so still come here see see look look hahaha

I’m sure some bros here got good sex with wife also still want variety

Somemore now no more SYT become Lao auntie liaoz
Old 27-08-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

wow! grats bro......

Quote:

Old 27-08-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Squeezy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSqueezy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My best BJ was from a long long time home based massage MILF. I had supported her for more than 5yrs and all these time, she only provide HJ and allowed me to kiss her sweet breasts. Never had I attempted to touch her below so not even mentioned BJ.
Then things started to get interesting when one fine day, while she was giving me HJ, I started to touch her ass and I place my hand outside her forbidden zone. Not response from her and when I noticed she started to spread her legs - Bingo!
I started to slide my hand into her pants and again, never rejected.
I tried further by sliding my hands into her panties and try to feel for her precious pussy…when I found it, she was already wet!
I started to shift my hand to her front and started to give her a slight rub on her pussy and man…..she groaned so loud! Keep on saying - 天啊…. I started to give her a kiss on her mouth and again, never resist…one thing lead to another, I just said to her - 可以亲🐔🐔吗?
She did not rejected me and she went down and started to kiss the tip of my penis. It was great and she took it all in her mouth. What I like is that after a while, I sopped her and I sucked on her breasts and inserted my fingers in..from her expression, she loved it man! I was like her man she missed having sex for years!!!
After a few rubbing on her pussy, I inserted into her and started to do the hand signal - Come…she slivered and I knew she is done.
After that, she continued to go down and me and suck me like there is no tomorrow….until I need to warn her that I cumming but she didn’t stop. I exploded in her mouth and damn….she suck me dry man…

That was my first experience with a long time ‘Friend’…after that time, I got my BJ everything without fail…..

Too bad during Covit, she quoted her massage and started working in some hotel as a cleaner… we still meet occasionally but no more BJ. It’s just some hugging and kissing actions now…. Damn…I missed her BJ.
Old 27-08-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No dick to receive BJs but how about the best one I've given? Had this fwb (friend's friend) awhile after I graduated. Work was damn stress so we fucked a lot in that period.

He is damn tall (around 185-190cm) and quite buff too so I was always very turned on. I remember him smelling good all the time. Even after working out. So blowjobs were always great. And my favourite thing was when he lifted me up and turned me upside down for a vertical 69.

Would always let him cum in my mouth and swallow all of that delicious fragance juices.
Old 27-08-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Clarets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Happy ending indeed!
Old 27-08-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Danbull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had the best BJ from a working girl. Not only she can give bj well she actually squirt a lot. Imagine while she blows u finger her and she just let tons of water gushing out and wet the massage bed and floor too. No kidding. When I did a 69 with her I almost drown. Kid u not.
Best is she blows fast and hard when u say u about to come. She will take all in her mouth but spit out after. Then she put warm water in her mouth and blow for a few more secs to wash ur dick. It is that part that makes ur legs whobbly.
Old 27-08-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
And my favourite thing was when he lifted me up and turned me upside down for a vertical 69.
Wah, finish off with the tombstone piledriver. Damn power.
Old 28-08-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Happened more than 10 years back, was having company DnD . After dinner was invited by my malaysian site clerk to go to hotel to spend a night there. For the first time she gave me a blow job when I was in the bath tub relaxing. She finished with CIM and shollow everything in her mouth. Have sex with her for another 2 round before check out the next morning
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1