The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Lyra

Old 28-08-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share your best BJs ever experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
In my workplace , there’s a very cute SYT where everyone adores and fantasize … always on those OL short dress and heels with a very cute face 9/10 the kind of girls everyone wants and whole company talks about

Cut the story short, I married her in the end …
nice one!!!
Congrats!
Old 05-09-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 19
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just happened recently. She was lying on the bed, on her back, with her head at the foot of the bed watching youtube. Her head was slightly hanging off the bed so I released my dick from my shorts, and dangled it at her mouth.

She took it in her mouth and I started mouth f***ing her. Slowly of course. I went in almost all the way but she didn't gag. My favourite bj and visual so far. But I am auditory person, so preferred to cum hearing her scream. After a few minutes of enjoying the sight and feeling, I pulled out of her mouth and f*** her missionary with her head still dangling off the bed listening to her scream and cumming in her pussy.
Old 05-09-2021, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Happened more than 10 years back, was having company DnD . After dinner was invited by my malaysian site clerk to go to hotel to spend a night there. For the first time she gave me a blow job when I was in the bath tub relaxing. She finished with CIM and shollow everything in her mouth. Have sex with her for another 2 round before check out the next morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
Just happened recently. She was lying on the bed, on her back, with her head at the foot of the bed watching youtube. Her head was slightly hanging off the bed so I released my dick from my shorts, and dangled it at her mouth.

She took it in her mouth and I started mouth f***ing her. Slowly of course. I went in almost all the way but she didn't gag. My favourite bj and visual so far. But I am auditory person, so preferred to cum hearing her scream. After a few minutes of enjoying the sight and feeling, I pulled out of her mouth and f*** her missionary with her head still dangling off the bed listening to her scream and cumming in her pussy.
Walau, all u fellas r so lucky guys ...envy u guys ..can score gals so easily n get bbbjs n CIMs from them as well with no problem

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-09-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Just one of the more memorable one…

Ex gd tap me from behind to surprise me. I thought it’s just to say hi but she ask to kopi and chat. I show her how lustful I can be slowly and then she reveal still haven’t forget me. Went to 81 first time with her that day. Comment that she isn’t as good as my present girl. She took it personally. Allow deep throat cim for the first time. She said swallowed a bit bcoz too much. I got horny during shower so did her one more time- vagina then cum in anal- also for the very first time since know her. I should be her first no doubt.

She went back to her bf; I continue with my gf. Surprisingly we didn’t contact each other for 2nd round 🙄

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 23-10-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cleandoodles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. My 1st ex-gf who always enjoyed giving me BJ's, started with her having her braces on and later on without braces, however she did not enjoy cim so only did it 2 times throughout the entire course of our relationship. Her BJ skills were great though and she always knew when I was about to fire and would pull away unfortunately.

2. My 2nd ex-gf who would always blow me everywhere from the car to when i'm driving(super scary) to at staycations to her house and mine. She enjoyed cim and I loved every second of it, always swallowed unless I told her to spit it out.

3. This thai real estate agent in thailand(mid 20's) that i had matched on Tinder with. We went for drinks in bangkok and she came back to the hotel with me, luckily I had separate rooms from my parents and I fucked her hard and finished it all in her mouth, she took in every drop of it.

4. Had this local SG girl that I dated for 1 month, we never progressed to sex but only 3rd base. She was really good at BJ's and surrendered about 5 times on seprarate occasions all into her mouth. Was always very obedient and would swallow every drop of it.

5. Had this Malaysian Chinese girl and we always had explosive sex and will finish off with CIM would only swallow if she felt that my cum was not bitter that day. Always would lick the tip when i was unloading into her mouth, great feeling.

Many more but were 1 off ones and not memorable. I'm still super surprised that I have yet to meet someone with Tongue Stud/piercing to give me a blowjob haha!
Old 23-10-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Best bj ever was with a married lady I matched many years ago.

She invited me to her house when there’s no one and gave me all forms of bj that night. Started with ice cube, then face fuck, then I got her on the bed and sat on her face got a solid ass rim..

Finished with CIM and she swallowed a little as I shot too much
Old 24-10-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleandoodles View Post
1. My 1st ex-gf who always enjoyed giving me BJ's...however she did not enjoy cim so only did it 2 times throughout the entire course of our relationship.

2. My 2nd ex-gf who would always blow me everywhere from the car to when i'm driving(super scary) to at staycations to her house and mine. She enjoyed cim and I loved every second of it, always swallowed unless I told her to spit it out.

3. This thai real estate agent in thailand(mid 20's) that i had matched on Tinder with. We went for drinks in bangkok and she came back to the hotel with me, luckily I had separate rooms from my parents and I fucked her hard and finished it all in her mouth, she took in every drop of it.

4. Had this local SG girl that I dated for 1 month, we never progressed to sex but only 3rd base. She was really good at BJ's and surrendered about 5 times on seprarate occasions all into her mouth. Was always very obedient and would swallow every drop of it.

5. Had this Malaysian Chinese girl and we always had explosive sex and will finish off with CIM would only swallow if she felt that my cum was not bitter that day. Always would lick the tip when i was unloading into her mouth, great feeling.

Many more but were 1 off ones and not memorable. I'm still super surprised that I have yet to meet someone with Tongue Stud/piercing to give me a blowjob haha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post

She invited me to her house when there’s no one and gave me all forms of bj that night. Started with ice cube, then face fuck, then I got her on the bed and sat on her face got a solid ass rim..

T.Q. to the 2 power bros abv for sharing their bbbj n cim experiences with their gals...tis confirms the fact that swallowing of our cum in full by them at each shooting is not a given or automatically done...most of them only do so selectively depending on their level of horniness n closeness of the relationship, their mood at the time, semen taste or for a special occasion etc, etc...most usually only swallow a little only inadvertently if the load is too much n overspill in their mouth n will spit the rest out on a tissue paper etc, etc

Old 24-10-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 13
halekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to beholdhalekpolll is a splendid one to behold

Got to know this girl at the bar after dinner. Asked her if she wanna get room. She said no cos she has a work call that night. After we went our own way, just before i was about to drive off from the area, i got a whatsapp from her saying she’s a virgin and she’s feeling scared that’s why turned me down. But she don’t mind getting a room to “rest”. At that time i was a bit sian already after the initial rejection but still went to get a room with her. That night i was the dead fish and she just kept blowing and blowing for what seemed like ages. She has many patterns like knowing how to go fast and slow and tongue twirling. She was quite eager to please maybe also because i had the sian look. At one point she even asked if i want to try have sex! But sadly i couldn’t perform cos tired and it was hard to penetrate. In the end just rub my dick against her pussy and when about to cum, quickly aim at her face lol
Old 24-10-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
jagabeebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1. My 1st ex-gf who always enjoyed giving me BJ's, started with her having her braces on and later on without braces, however she did not enjoy cim so only did it 2 times throughout the entire course of our relationship. Her BJ skills were great though and she always knew when I was about to fire and would pull away unfortunately.

I had a similar experience with a msian chinese girl like you described. Wondering is it the same one. 😅
Old 24-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Years back I bumped into this young Malay chick who interned at my company during her poly days at one of the clubs. She recognised me n came over to my table to say hi n thanked me for all the guidance n help I gave her during her days in the company. When she went back to her table, I asked the waiter to send over a bottle of champagne to her table under my bill. Her friends n her were very impressed n eventually they came over n hung out with my friends n I.

At the end of the night, I offered to drive her back n somehow we ended up in a hotel. When she undressed, that was the first time I realised that she had such a great pair of breasts! They were big n firm n perky n symmetrically proportionate! Really beautiful pair of 34Cs.

And when she got down to give me a BJ, she had a tongue stud which she knew how to use it to pleasure a guy. I felt the hardness of the stud ride up my shaft n she used the stud to tease my dick head n pee hole too. It was really sensational n I actually blew my first load into her mouth within minutes. She swallowed n we had a real good time together that night.

She became my FB for a good 12 months until she got together with a Malay boy and last I checked on FB, she’s a tudung wearing mother of 4 kids! But she definitely is in my list of top BJs!

Last edited by tubeless69; 24-10-2021 at 07:51 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro, you are a lucky man. The malaysian chinese is your FB or?
Old 25-10-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cleandoodles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Bro, you are a lucky man. The malaysian chinese is your FB or?
We were dating, met through a dating app.
Old 25-10-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
joycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It was my NS clerk many years ago. She had a bf who became her husband now.

Her BJ is the best ever. Missed her.
Old 25-10-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joycelim View Post
It was my NS clerk many years ago. She had a bf who became her husband now.

Her BJ is the best ever. Missed her.
Her husband is a lucky dude, can enjoy n see her BJ his penis every nite FOC as n when he wants or asks her to do it for him ...she cannot say no, it's a wife's duty to her husband...hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 25-10-2021 at 05:56 PM.
Old 25-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqchiz View Post

Wow, nice one. only one session with her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1