The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
moaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
LK through PM

Hi bros, looking for like-minded bros who visit LK or other spa. To create a private chat group to discuss our positive and negative experiences.

Will add bros with good reputation only. It will also be a very small circle of trusted bros (looking at 5 then expanding to not more than 20 over time) so there won’t be any sort of fake FR by insider or trolls.

I have at least 10 FRs to share. I’m not expecting all bros in the group to share every week. But minimum contribution is also one FR per month.
Old 19-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: LK through PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moaner View Post
Hi bros, looking for like-minded bros who visit LK or other spa. To create a private chat group to discuss our positive and negative experiences.

Will add bros with good reputation only. It will also be a very small circle of trusted bros (looking at 5 then expanding to not more than 20 over time) so there won’t be any sort of fake FR by insider or trolls.

I have at least 10 FRs to share. I’m not expecting all bros in the group to share every week. But minimum contribution is also one FR per month.
Upped u back thxs bro
Old 26-08-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!
Re: LK through PM

to me, I prefer go to SPA/KTV together instead of writing FR.
Just my input. LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1