The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilrik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Best sex you had

Hi all, have been reading all the stories that you all had share. Decided to share mine.

The best sex I had will be at oversea, a beautiful lady at Cebu which I get to know her there. 6 times for 2 nights.

Damn! Missed the 2 nights with her.
Old 27-08-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3447 / Power: 17
fshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best sex you had

best sharing ever bro! just reading your story makes me wanna fap!
Old 27-08-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Raw threesome with 2 Thai fls. Both were sisters if I rmb correctly. Went to book early one solo, managed to raw, they were very closely connected with one another so decided to book a tarma. Both saw me, recognised me and laughed abit. Proceeded to foreplay and then fuck both raw, swapping passes every thrust for the fun of it and managed to split 1 cumshot into 2 pussies. Best few sessions ever but very tiring to handle 2 girls. Back to the usual 1 on 1.
Old 27-08-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshare View Post
best sharing ever bro! just reading your story makes me wanna fap!
Hahaha yeah man. It had an introduction, details and conclusion. Short and steamy lol
Old 27-08-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

My best sex was with a PRC.For the first time, i did oral on her and she was really moaning and enjoying every bit of tasting by me.Her moaning really turn me on. I proceed to have sex with her without any plastic and i really enjoyed every moment of it.After this, we tried many different methods having sex in the toilet.It was an unforgetable moments with her.Unfortunately, she left our shores.Thinking about it still make my rod hard
Old 27-08-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

I won’t be going back to Cebu so gonna miss her since the last sex before I coming back sg.
Old 27-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Best sex must be during NS time. Super fit then, cock super hard and I basically stored up sperm for a week to whack my then teenager gf on the weekend. Gf also solid, everything was tight. Boobs firm, waist small, pussy is supposedly entered only by me. Some weekends whack until she walk with sore pussy.

After NS, basically physical fitness drops. Sex is not bad but never as good as during NS period. All those sit ups, push ups and 2.4 km runs really good for sex.
Old 27-08-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Uni time. Had a chalet with a friend. 3 times a night, then another time before checking out. Then had another 2 times on the subsequent night in hostel with another friend. All raw, and it’s really a good feeling knowing you are in 2 different pussies within 24 hours.

Never had a similar experience anymore after that. In fact, it seem to go downhill then. C’est la vie.
Old 27-08-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
UltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUltraSeven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ex gf on overseas trip. 3d2n, only time we were in clothes was when we went out to eat. otherwise just banging away in the hotel all day.
Old 27-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
Uni time. Had a chalet with a friend. 3 times a night, then another time before checking out. Then had another 2 times on the subsequent night in hostel with another friend. All raw, and it’s really a good feeling knowing you are in 2 different pussies within 24 hours.

Never had a similar experience anymore after that. In fact, it seem to go downhill then. C’est la vie.
Miss those days where we can go chalet. But that time no action happened.
Old 27-08-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

my first dp gangbang HAHA mmm that was so wild and so exciting.
Old 27-08-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

With a ML at KL Cititel Midvalley Spa. Really miss those days!!
Old 27-08-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

3p with a pair of sisters. Cock slap them and shout " Make Singapore Great Again ".��
Old 27-08-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Assman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AJ from a Thai FL. Stable already long gone before covid. Think her name was Nicky / Nikki
Old 27-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

ex gf overseas trip. the only clothed time we spend was to go out and makan.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1