The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How important is foreplay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
and that only comes with passion, sometimes when i bonk sugarbook.live or tinder girls passion can be found but energy not with all
sugarbook.live or tinder which better?
Old 25-10-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
Curious about how important foreplay is for people before they actually start fucking, and is the need (or lack thereof) ?

1.always necessary before actual sex,
2.optional (sometimes you do and sometimes you don't)
3. almost always ignored?
Depends on circumstances and how long you've been with your partner.

On normal days when I know she's not tired, I will engage in foreplay until she indicates with her movements that she wants my cock deep inside her. I won't stop foreplay until that happens. On the rare days that she is tired but I know she doesn't want to disappoint me, I will engage in foreplay long enough to make her wet, then try to cum as quickly as possible (she usually reciprocates by making me cum extra hard, to make up for the shorter than usual sexy time). It's a good arrangement that works well for the two of us.

Some basic rules apply. Always smell fresh and nice, and for guys - wash well before you expect her to give you a BJ. If in doubt, shower. The girl appreciates a man who smells clean, only very very few girls like sucking an unwashed dick still smelling of pee.
Old 29-10-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 21
ahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahdee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just saw this yesterday about foreplays..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1