The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Johnson Vaccine

Apparently now the gahmen going to make it such that if unvaccinated, company can terminate you liao. Must be planning this since suddenly Sinopharm vaccine also included in national program.
Anybody heard if the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available? Raffles Medical carries the advertisement for Johnson & Johnson but when called to ask about it they say not available.
Old 25-10-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Johnson Vaccine

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Apparently now the gahmen going to make it such that if unvaccinated, company can terminate you liao. Must be planning this since suddenly Sinopharm vaccine also included in national program.
Anybody heard if the Johnson & Johnson vaccine will be available? Raffles Medical carries the advertisement for Johnson & Johnson but when called to ask about it they say not available.
Why do you want J&J, when it has been shown to be the one with the highest incidence of side effects and waning efficacy?

https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...-notes-for-the
Old 26-10-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Why do you want J&J, when it has been shown to be the one with the highest incidence of side effects and waning efficacy?

https://yourlocalepidemiologist.subs...-notes-for-the
I was just thinking if they wanted to “open up”, then maybe make the whole range of FDA approved vaccines available. The same was said about the Sinopharm vacc’s efficiency & out of the blue, its “recognized”. The people can make informed choices of which vaccine to go for.
Old 26-10-2021, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Maybe you should take the vaccine and shoot it directly into your brain and stimulate your brain cells. Apparently, you have non. This forum is called Adult Discussions about Sex. Not a vaccine forum. Which part are you confused about?
Old 26-10-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

I know of someone from overseas who just came to sg last week, took the Johnson vaccine but serology test negative. Consider as unvaccinated lol. Need to retake here
Old 26-10-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Maybe you should take the vaccine and shoot it directly into your brain and stimulate your brain cells. Apparently, you have non. This forum is called Adult Discussions about Sex. Not a vaccine forum. Which part are you confused about?
You don’t have to read it you know? Its a free country. And if I wanted advice from an asshole, I’d fart.
Old 27-10-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You don’t have to read it you know? Its a free country. And if I wanted advice from an asshole, I’d fart.
Unfortunately, everyone here has to read your shit. We all come here expecting discussions on sex and then get your retarded post about Johnson vaccine. You are the real piece of shit asshole that comes into this forum and fuck it up with your nonsense. Get a brain.
Old 27-10-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Wait long long see gahmen approved JJ.

BTW the JJ talcum bankruptcy.
Old 28-10-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
sixtworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Wait long long see gahmen approved JJ.

BTW the JJ talcum bankruptcy.
If 2masek buy over JJ, then sure approved.
Old 29-10-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Temasek invested hundreds of millions into BioNTech, which was why government made pfizer part of the vaccine programme here. Doubt they would approve Johnson.
Anyway, despite the high vaccination rate, new cases continue to rise, do make your own informed choice on whether to get the current vaccine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1