The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-07-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3878 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Long si I think is Mia in slg.
Nope Long Si at higher level but ya they same building. They in SG very quite sometime also. Long Si has a younger sister (not young but less horny) and she might be pregnated by some bros during pre-covid
Old 13-07-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Long si I think is Mia in slg.
Don't think she is. There's different ladies in Mount Sensual.
Old 13-07-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

nina having her period....it seems, cant book
Old 13-07-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
To the ML he is just is a temporary financial backer.
True that. Dont think he meant that much, cos we were actually trying to arrange a discreet lunch date before but it didn't pan out because of our work. And I'm quite sure I wasn't the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
I heard the same that she got privatised last year and delete all contacts
Not all.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 13-07-2023 at 08:52 PM.
Old 13-07-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Commando attempt with https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lele-massage/. Opted for the Nuru.

Looks: Definitely don't look like the pictures at all. Milf. 6/10 for me.
Thanks for the warning.

But she was using fake pictures, and you were conned into meeting her. Yet when you saw her sub-standard appearance, you still readily paid the premium $200 and continued with the session.... er...ok.... did you even get the bbbj-cim which is stated as part of the services?
Old 13-07-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadowboy350 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Talking about services in SLG. I think An An is the best.

Ha, when I stepped out of the bath rm, she helped me to wipe dry and suddenly squatted down and bbbj for me. Wow, really caught me off guard man.

On the bed, her massage not bad, got strength and rub her naked body on my back, really shiok. Next is the soft massage and teasing together with balls licking and a bit of ass rim. Wow, totally the same standard of GL Cat 150 man.

Turned over and proceeded with the boob rub and lots of teasing. Then she lick my balls again and started to bbbj me. Later, she lied beside me and did the HJ while licking my nipple. Her HJ is great, really got standard. Jerked me off in no time. Wow, one of the best service I got recently.

Although she is not a syt, I think about mid 30s liao but very foxy look. Boobs should be C Cup. But her service really boh bay zhao, served you in a condo near Orchard some more. The best is the price - Only 120. Cheapest you can find in town. All of those 120 guys, mai tu liao, cheong ah.............
Fully agreed with your review. Do you know if she's still working in SG? Forgot to take her wechat last time so can't check

Different from the other An Ans currently on SLG.
Old 13-07-2023, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lollo is back woo time to book her 🥳🥳
Old 13-07-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the warning.

But she was using fake pictures, and you were conned into meeting her. Yet when you saw her sub-standard appearance, you still readily paid the premium $200 and continued with the session.... er...ok.... did you even get the bbbj-cim which is stated as part of the services?
Ya. She is not ugly so I thought might as well try out see if the service is good. I'm not into bbj so ya this is a very expensive hj with not so amazing experience.
Old 13-07-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Think the 2nd video not her as there are moles on the body that is missing from the 1st video. But if her body is exactly like the 1st video, then should be good for me.

Not sure if any bro who visited can provide some comments.
Second video not her, she’s not that slim.

First video more accurate, but as per my MR, main highlight are her juggs, other than that nothing really great for me to consider RTM.
Old 13-07-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookseex2 View Post
Commando attempt with https://sglonelyguy-24.com/lele-massage/. Opted for the Nuru.

Location: Central with a lot of parking nearby. Not good for foot soldiers I think.
Looks: Definitely don't look like the pictures at all. Milf. 6/10 for me. Her features quite sharp so if she put on make-up, maybe a 7(?)
Body: Yup should be D and natural I think.
Massage: Nil.
Kissing: No. She said she don't kiss.
Nuru: Compared to Nat and Xue Er, she is 小巫见大巫. It is still quite thorough, sliding all over you but that's it. I don't feel that it justify the price point. Throughout the session, she kept asking if it's comfortable and if it is, don't hold back just release, i.e. asking me to come. To me, it's quite a turn off because if she is good, I will come so shouldn't keep asking me to come.
GFE: At the end of the session, she tried to hug and tease a bit, promising better service if I book her longer etc etc.
RTM: Definitely no.

So misses for both recent visits. Sigh. Unable to find any RTM-able ML besides Nat, Xue Er, and one more lady.
Haiz… Same here, recent visits are mostly meh too.

Only a few left on my RTM list.

Kind of hard to find MLs in the current pool who can at least match or surpass those that have RTCed.
Old 13-07-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Haiz… Same here, recent visits are mostly meh too.

Only a few left on my RTM list.

Kind of hard to find MLs in the current pool who can at least match or surpass those that have RTCed.
Bro, do you visit An Qi? Based on those FRs, she looks power
Try to book a few times but timing cannot match
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-an-qi/

Recent visits for few MLs, Zara aka Mango is the best for me in terms of massage & sensual
Old 13-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
galliard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryhalder View Post
My second review!

https://sgbeautycastle-29.com/bao-er...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Overall: She is a nice lady, just on the older side. If you can tahan another red flag, she asked for payment right as I walked into the room. That time, I really too new, so blur blur give first. Now I learned my lesson.
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/baoer-massage/

same experience above, non existent massage, upfront payment (travelled out of the way) and fast food service, was in and out in 40 min, moderate phone usage with sound notifications. housing shared with another tenant. said she moved because inconvenient to drivers, but distance now from MRT is 8 min

positve takeaway would be performed as advertised, self shower and jav style bf (?)
Old 13-07-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Second video not her, she’s not that slim.

First video more accurate, but as per my MR, main highlight are her juggs, other than that nothing really great for me to consider RTM.
2nd video seems to be from the internet, i seen b4.... lol....
Old 14-07-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
anyone tried this babe call Alice?

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-alice/
she was from a spa near somerset.

nope never tried.
Old 14-07-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)