The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 13-03-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
How abt do they go pantiless as well ??
Difficult to determine right? So it's either u don't see any panty lines or you see her upskirt. So many eyes around, it's better to just sit at one spot and admire the ladies rather than go hunting.
Old 13-03-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lokilonipewpew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

This morning while waiting for lift in the office building, saw a Hot OL in late 20s. At first her body and her leg caught my attention. Super fair white leg in mini skirt. Then when she walk nearer toward me, i saw her top is translucent, can saw her very obvious pink bra and not only that, the bra covering only half her C cups boobs!

Walao weh im thinking wear so slutty to office, how her male colleagues going to focus during work. Im sure her wardrobe may be consider too offensive for most company policy. But im not complaining ☺️
Old 13-03-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

I was going to a traffic crossing when I saw this woman in a blue kinda short dress on a bicycle. She stopped a short distance form the traffic light while waiting for it, and I walked past her and pretended to double back. Her left foot was on the ground supporting her weight while the other was on the pedal, so her right leg was up and her skirt was open... white panties with brown/gold floral design. Being able to see such an intimate garment is such a thrill and a blessing.
Old 13-03-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
hahaha. Must go early.

With a promotion like that, it will mean a lot of brothers here will go there to work instead of working from home. hahaha.
LoL Went Only To T2 For Awhile Then Go Off

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 13-03-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
mommyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to taylor swift concert. Tons of ZGGGGG 😍
Old 13-03-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
NotPatye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyboy View Post
Taylor Swift got ZG or not?
Old 13-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
LoL Went Only To T2 For Awhile Then Go Off
Got nothing to see so leave very fast?
Old 14-03-2024, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
yes esp when they dance outside before the concert
lots of upskirt. but also a lot of pork chop. n many without bras

Last edited by Laopizhui; 14-03-2024 at 08:38 AM. Reason: typo
Old 14-03-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flapergabper12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Took the mrt after the concert, so many short skirts and upskirts to see
Old 14-03-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
mommyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably can share some of the taylor fans here for viewing!
Old 15-03-2024, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 3
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After having the privilege to travel long term to many ang moh countries, realised that a lot of the excitement comes from tasting a “forbidden fruit”, especially coming from a relatively conservative place like SG. I caught a few ZG overseas and one particularly memorable one is a chio Ang moh with B cups (relatively small in western context) wearing a low cut v neck and when she bend over, expose her full cup with puffy pink nips... but still, the excitement doesn’t quite match up with a regular ZG in SG context because it is so normal for such exposure in the west. I wonder if any bros share the same sentiments?
Old 15-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotPatye View Post
Taylor Swift got ZG or not?
Most likely don’t have …
Old 16-03-2024, 03:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealover88888 View Post
After having the privilege to travel long term to many ang moh countries, realised that a lot of the excitement comes from tasting a “forbidden fruit”, especially coming from a relatively conservative place like SG. I caught a few ZG overseas and one particularly memorable one is a chio Ang moh with B cups (relatively small in western context) wearing a low cut v neck and when she bend over, expose her full cup with puffy pink nips... but still, the excitement doesn’t quite match up with a regular ZG in SG context because it is so normal for such exposure in the west. I wonder if any bros share the same sentiments?
Same. Went to some nude beach, saw a young angmoh girl change her bikini full nude in a normal beach, saw tons of nipples on the streets. Nothing really exciting or turned me on. Become too normal
Old 17-03-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Same. Went to some nude beach, saw a young angmoh girl change her bikini full nude in a normal beach, saw tons of nipples on the streets. Nothing really exciting or turned me on. Become too normal
yes true! I had a similar experience and as an avid voyeur , im surprised that I didnt get turned on, could mantain eye contact, and even averted looking. I think it's just that if it's too many and it becomes a norm, there is an element of taking it for granted. Scarcity brings value i guess?
Old 17-03-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
InoName deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can vouch, went there on 8 march cat 3. Went with a bro + his gf cause his other friend fly kite go another person so i was like might as well.

Before even reaching stadium:
At the mrt you could legit identify all the fans as they are dressed in various tiny outfits and friendship bracelet. Was just sitting down on the train and 4 girls in super tall heels and short skirt came in, could see 2 of their ass cheeks hanging out from under their skirt.

Before entering:
Bro + his gf wanted to buy merch so they queued, i didn't so just hang around and wow legit i would have thought it was some Zouk out event if i didn't know it was TS concert today. Tube top that barely covered, prom night looking dress that show off their entire back, to people literally just wearing lace corset out. I did do a few friendship bracelet (ya exposing myself out here as a fan) and this group of girls came over and asked to exchange bracelet with me but all i could remember from the conversation was them bouncing happily shaking their boobs. This concert is gonna be so good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1