The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

any update TS.
Old 08-03-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Z playfully turned about in the shower, making sure every nook and cranny of her body was wet.

It was so satisfying to watch her completely at ease while my two cameras silently captured every angle of her xmm body. She was so immersed in her shower experience that she began to play with the water..

Z innocently brought her hands to her tummy as the water filled up in her cupped hands. She looked down, observing as the water in her hands eventually overflowed, sliding them up and down against her tummy.

I was awestruck by her cuteness.. it was such a privilege to be able to watch all her hidden, secret behaviours in the bathroom. She seemed to be in a relaxed mood, taking her own sweet time to wet herself under the shower.

It was also quite surprising to be able to catch Z doing such teasing things on my first successful attempt at recording her shower. In comparison, S rarely did anything like that even though she stayed for quite a while. I was so pleased with what I had accomplished, getting to reconnect with Z and fap to her freshly developed nude xmm body. It was like having my cake and eating it too..

I began to zone out as the voyeur high took over. That realization I have such private and forbidden content of these innocent, sweet girls to cum to for a long, long time. I felt firmly in control, having the power to safely jerk off to these completely clueless girls without any repercussions and consequences..

On the screen, Z was also in a world of her own. She had no sense of danger, feeling completely comfortable in the shower. A girl looks so beautiful when she has no need to behave herself, to conform to any expectation. My recordings of Z being herself with her perfectly imperfect body, with her puffier than average nipples and bushy pussy, were the best. Just as how photographers capture the best shots of people when they're unaware.

The thoughts in my mind were suddenly interrupted when I caught her petite hands sliding up to her xmm chest..

Old 13-03-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pic updates. Have been busy so couldn't find the time to sit down and work on the edits. I've attached the relevant quotes from the story to go with the pics..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post

Z was back under the shower.

With my didi firmly in my hand, I was taking it all in. She spun around, properly wetting her body again after her pee. Her areolas had grown back in size close to its full puffiness, but her nipples remained erect. The streams of water converged at the tip of her nipple as it flowed down her tit, launching a perfectly smooth thin stream of water off it.

My cock responded by producing a large glob of precum. I felt like I was the only one on the planet to have witnessed such a forbidden sight..

Quote:

Z innocently brought her hands to her tummy as the water filled up in her cupped hands. She looked down, observing as the water in her hands eventually overflowed, sliding them up and down against her tummy.

I was awestruck by her cuteness.. it was such a privilege to be able to watch all her hidden, secret behaviours in the bathroom. She seemed to be in a relaxed mood, taking her own sweet time to wet herself under the shower.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GOjet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in my mind were suddenl
Old 13-03-2024, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thank you for sharing. can imagine how soft those puffies are i wonder how u feel to probably be the only one who had seen those innocent boobies

Quote:
Pic updates. Have been busy so couldn't find the time to sit down and work on the edits. I've attached the relevant quotes from the story to go with the pics..

Old 14-03-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztreport View Post
Very good share bro. Think I'll PCC and cum hard if I view the video!
Adding to the bucket of cum for Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup View Post
damn.. love this pose of her turning... can see the size for her breast.
The angle of the shot matters, and I'm here to make sure there will be more poses of her for your enjoyment

Quote:
Originally Posted by musolithic View Post
Very good description !!
Thanks!! Hope you got a good idea of what I feel, bro. It's the little details that matter.. The background, her pose, habits and stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
thank you for sharing. can imagine how soft those puffies are i wonder how u feel to probably be the only one who had seen those innocent boobies
This is as close as I can get to knowing how her cute boobies feel like. It's probably a soft yet firm pair based on how they behave when she squishes them with her petite hands..

To own her nudes before other bros have gotten to it is just pure pleasure. It's like being the first to take her innocence..

Here's one of the poses worthy of cumming to. Z was looking down at her own body, and her face was almost fully visible.

I love that cute little bit of fat between her tit and armpit, knowing it's from her love for snacking

And that inverted V-shape on the underside of her boobs turns me on like crazy. For bros that like smallish tits like hers, you would understand that shape shows how firm and cute they are. That's also the place where the center of her bra will sit, collecting her sweet xmm essence, her forbidden flavor.

Old 17-03-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Her hands were still in the cupped position as they inched closer and closer to her tits.

She stopped them a short distance away as the water pooled and overflowed from her hands.

Her xmm breasts were really just a handful. Her cupped hands provided an excellent perspective to how big they really were. I will never see her hands the same way again..

What's more, I could imagine her in a plain black one-piece swimsuit, playing with water in exactly the same way. I believe every bro can appreciate that kind of innocence, wrapped up tightly in her simple, skintight suit, revealing only the subtle bumps from her fresh xmm body. Conservative, yet at the same time, the shape leaving little to the imagination.

Something like this local xmm...

You would have thought that I wouldn't be interested in her clothed, after getting to see her in her birthday suit. Oddly, instead, the desire to see her in all sorts of outfits had increased. I would, over time, put her new candid photos side-by-side with shots of her naked body.

Z watched intently as the water flowed down her xmm bumps, into her hands and down her arms.

Fuckk!!!

Out of nowhere, she moved those cupped hands up over her tits, the water splashing out to make way for those forbidden fruits. I watched in awe as she did it multiple times, her hands pushing into and deforming her soft xmm breasts. By chance, she stopped her thumb about halfway over puffy areola, pushing and bending her erect nipple up and to the side.

My heart almost shot out of my mouth..

With this image of her squished breast and bent nipple, I imagined my hands massaging them, my tongue pushing and flicking against those hard little nubs.

I felt the familiar hot surge rising up from my balls, my pelvic muscles contracting uncontrollably.. again.

"Oh Z!!! Errghhhhhh!!"

Old 18-03-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Z, her legs wide open as usual. Just behind that thin fabric is her unkempt xmm bushy pussy..

Old 18-03-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:
Z, her legs wide open as usual. Just behind that thin fabric is her unkempt xmm bushy pussy..

Wanna bury my face between her legs and defile her
Old 18-03-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
guak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Manage to see anything from the leg hole of her shorts?

Last edited by guak; 19-03-2024 at 01:02 AM.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Do you have any zg/ups of her?
Old 21-03-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cixisa58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

about in the shower,
Old 22-03-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Wanna bury my face between her legs and defile her
Yes bro, imagine the smell and the feeling of her flesh. Knocking on the door to heaven.. hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guak View Post
Manage to see anything from the leg hole of her shorts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot321321321b View Post
Do you have any zg/ups of her?
Sadly never caught anything more than the flesh of her groin area. But there might be a chance in the future, never know..

If you go back you can see a few pics of her smooth xmm inner thighs. Like I said earlier, sometimes the feeling of seeing such views are more shiok than spotting her pussy lip or downblouse nips..

Here's an old pic of Z's thighs, always makes me wonder how it would feel like to stroke them.

Old 25-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

It is very satisfying to see Z clothed and unclothed in a x-ray pic. Her candid photo and her nude tits in one..

The bag strap that goes over her chest also fits perfectly over her superimposed nude tits..

Those cute boobs fit her well.
Old 01-04-2024, 10:11 AM
Samster

I sat back, surprised at the volume of cum I still had on my second round. It was mostly watery by now, having released most of my sperms earlier on Z's nude body reveal.

The post-nut clarity only made me realise how lucky I was. I left the PC on an endless slideshow of Z's candids while my balls took their rest.

I was hungry for control; addicted to the power of being able to intrude into their privacy. S and Z were cute and had pretty good figures, but the thrill of being able to see past their candids, into their most basic, unseen selves was so much greater than their naked bodies. The satisfaction of looking at their innocent photos, pictures of themselves in their school uniform, and at their significant life events, while knowing how their imperfect obscene bare bodies look like is undescribable. I liked how they avoided exposing their bodies for their eventual reveal to their bf, their most significant other, completely pointless. Their unawareness of the loss of their modesty to someone they didn't expect at all, to someone who is totally undeserving of it, is extremely arousing. While they shyly reveal their sweet, innocent bodies to their bfs, they will never know that images of their tits and pussies have been used many times over, their perceptions of their clean and unsullied lives - forever tainted with the sinful pleasures of perverted men.

As the motivations behind my sins became clear, my balls were filling up for their next shot.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1