The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light
Very Fair n pretty 19 yr old viet babe Fiona..

Hi bros,

Here to introduce a new babe to you all..Fiona..

Initially meant only for the regular rtf bros cos shes super shy and totally green, but feedback from those that had tried her was very positive..thus I was urged to share with all..

Fiona is a very fair babe..19 this year..tofu-like skin with a pretty and bubbly syt look..school girl type...

Based on feedback from bros who had tried her, her looks rate at 8/10 onwards (bro's reviews)..body wise, most rated her 8-9, albeit not for big boob lovers..

Skill wise pls do not expect anything from her..She is a first timer in this trade and will not perform up to Thai standards..

Fiona is the kind of girl that makes you re-live your school days First Love..age of innocence and lovey-dovey..the kind of girl you would make love to rather than screw..a girl who is sometimes silly, but yet at times quiet and shy...NOT those loud and outspoken horny type of girl who screams in bed..

Shes definitely a gem, but in this trade due to family mishaps..

Stats:

Height: 160cm
Weight: 43kg

32B - 24 - 33
Very fair and flawless tofu skin..

Damage is 150/2/1 inclusive of 4-5 star hotel, excluding CD..

FJ is for certain, but other services depends on chemistry..give her some love and BFE, and I'm sure you will receive more..

Interested bros pls PM me with your contact number..

Bros who do try her, pls do be very gentle..she is very fragile..and as mentioned 100% green in this trade..

Cheers
Old 03-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
allfuzzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Very Fair n pretty 19 yr old viet babe Fiona..

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KYnKY_ View Post
Hi bros,

Here to introduce a new babe to you all..Fiona..

Initially meant only for the regular rtf bros cos shes super shy and totally green, but feedback from those that had tried her was very positive..thus I was urged to share with all..

Fiona is a very fair babe..19 this year..tofu-like skin with a pretty and bubbly syt look..school girl type...

Based on feedback from bros who had tried her, her looks rate at 8/10 onwards (bro's reviews)..body wise, most rated her 8-9, albeit not for big boob lovers..

Skill wise pls do not expect anything from her..She is a first timer in this trade and will not perform up to Thai standards..

Fiona is the kind of girl that makes you re-live your school days First Love..age of innocence and lovey-dovey..the kind of girl you would make love to rather than screw..a girl who is sometimes silly, but yet at times quiet and shy...NOT those loud and outspoken horny type of girl who screams in bed..

Shes definitely a gem, but in this trade due to family mishaps..

Stats:

Height: 160cm
Weight: 43kg

32B - 24 - 33
Very fair and flawless tofu skin..

Damage is 150/2/1 inclusive of 4-5 star hotel, excluding CD..

FJ is for certain, but other services depends on chemistry..give her some love and BFE, and I'm sure you will receive more..

Interested bros pls PM me with your contact number..

Bros who do try her, pls do be very gentle..she is very fragile..and as mentioned 100% green in this trade..

Cheers
Bro, I like with room provided. Can pass her ctc and also her pics??
Old 03-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

nightrider69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro i will be super gentle..
care to share her contact..
perpahs wih her picts too..
Old 03-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfuzzy View Post
Bro, I like with room provided. Can pass her ctc and also her pics??
Yes bro, very nice room provided..pls pm me yr ctc number..no pics for now..I let the FRs do the talking..
Old 03-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
seandude11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds gd bro, if she's anything like your past gems naomi and carrie.
upload pix quick bro!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Colt1911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried Fiona last week. not too good with FRs, so, paiseh ahh.

Fiona is really totally new to this, so, for those who expect skilled services, look elsewhere.

body-wise, to me, she is at least 7. but for sure not for boob lovers. otherwise, is slim, not thin, and a easy handful to handle.

looks, to me is at least 7.5. she has that sweet girl, very innocent girl look. As Kynky indicate, she is like those who you want to make love to in slow steady way, not go out to bonk like you will be expecting from Thais.

As with Viets, do not expect them to be like Thais. as advised before, take it slow and easy, be gentle, and i am quite sure Fiona will respond in a way that you will like.

Fiona is for bros who like to experience making out with a 19yrs girl, woman in her body, girl'ish in her manner, for bros looking for those shy and soft responses to your advances. If that's what you are looking for, then go for it.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
johncena is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, waiting for your reply
Old 03-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seandude11 View Post
sounds gd bro, if she's anything like your past gems naomi and carrie.
upload pix quick bro!
hehe..maybe not uploading pics for this one bro..

looks wise def better than carrie..bros who had tried both naomi and fiona were 50/50..some say naomi more pretty, some say fiona better..I leave it to bros to chime in..
Old 03-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

doctorcare69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds very tempting bro.my first love was gooogle years ago man! Would love to rekindle that feeling. lol. Anyway, I sms the same number ma?
Old 03-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
madtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. can i have the contacts? Thanks.
Old 03-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ming1770 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR (IMHO):
Breasts : B cup
Looks: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
BBBJ: She don't know how to BJ (Still green I guess)
GFE: 7.5/10
Rate: $170/1.5hrs/2

Generally, if you want fresh gal, she is the one for you. Overall her service is above average but you really have to put in effort to get things done. Her experience is very limited, you have to do all the positioning and pumping work. One good thing is that she is more accomodating than the rest of the Viet gals I have tried.

The aircon in the room was spoilt, very warm inside after Round One. I was sweating like mad then.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

When I first bonked her last week, I already knew I would RTF on her. This week, I came back to finish the job. I might even book her a third time.

Fiona is a very quiet girl, like a mouse in bed. It is obvious to anyone that she is not a professional working girl. There is that amateurism that I find so charming.

Face : Sweet-looking, features are quite nice, but not really the very pretty kind. She can pass for a Chinese girl anytime - not surprising since Vietnam was a Chinese province for over a 1000 years (Grade : 7/10)

Language : Does not know a word of English. But to be fair, why should she know any English ? Anyway, my Vietnamese vocabulary is about 5 words and together with gestures we got along just fine.

Body : Very nice body. Shapely and well-proportionate. She has a smooth, blemish-free skin with a very fair complexion. (Grade : 9/10)

Breasts : Somewhere between A and B cup, but enough for one handful. Small light-brown nipples. Still not used to them being sucked and fondled. But I like them a lot, very natural and beautiful to look at. (Grade : 8/10)

Pussy : This is as fresh a pussy as you can get without paying for a virgin. I estimate that the entire slit (from top to bottom) is about 1.5 inches ! Small, pinkish and fresh-looking. No smell and no funny taste. Pussy hair untrimmed. Of course, so very tight ! (Grade : 10/10)

Frenching : Nope, and I never expected it but light kisses on the lips are ok with her. (Grade : 4/10)

Showering : We always showered together. You should take the opportunity to make sure she is thoroughly washed down there. No action, but for me it is just good hygiene.

BBBJ : She is Vietnamese, so no bbbj. Best you can expect is some licking of your “lolipop”. (Grade : 4/10)

Fingering : She won’t allow and I can understand why. Her pussy is so small you can easily hurt her. Just play with the outside of her pussy but don’t put your finger in, ok ?

Cunnilingus : No problem with her in this respect. Seldom have I tasted such a sweet fresh pussy. (Grade : 10/10)

FJ : First of all, don’t expect her to put on the condom for you. I don’t think she even knows how to roll it down for a guy. KY is definitely a must otherwise it is too tight. She has no idea how to do cowgirl. So I always start with the basic missionary. The tightness of her pussy is immediately felt. The grip is so strong it feels like she has clenched her fist around your cock. At that moment, you will forgive her for no frenching and no bbbj. This is bonking at it’s best. Not a sound, she will lie quietly as you enjoy every stroke. I got her to do doggie but that lasted about 1 minute because it was painful for her. I tried to make it last as long as possible but with such a tight sensation, I lost the fight very quickly. (Grade : 10/10)

GFE : She is Vietnamese. Enough said.

RTF : Yeah, sure must go back for a third round.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
baoxhua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,please pm contact,thank you
Old 03-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jas35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro ctc to share her ctc? fr will be post
Old 03-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

Kalpn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried yesterday. She is very fair. Quite pretty (to me) and very green in this industry. She speaks no english so everything is about gestures. Very quiet and don't speak or moan so everything is about you leading the way.

Bodywise is quite good. A good B cup to grope. She got very smooth skin as well. She never trims the hairs so it is pretty hairy down there that it's hard to do painting without licking those hairs as well. The pussy looks very fresh. No smell or funny taste. Cannot finger her.

Allows light pecks on lips. No frenching. Never do bbbj. I am not sure how to gesture her to do it. lol. For FJ, she is really very tight. Use a lot of KY but she is still in a lot of pain. Noticed some tears in her eyes and tried to finish asap. Got attempted doggie style but cannot enter so ended up with only 1 position throughout.

Overall, book if you look for a different experience from visiting pros. As ming1770 mentions, the room is quite warm. I think it is because she feels cold easily.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread