The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-03-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Fei Fei and Shan Shan lol. But I think when you look liked Andy Lau or if the price is right probably can unzip.
Shan shan was FN when i visited, not with shorts though.
Old 20-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

yet another disappointing session, not sure if my standard is high haha

Looks: 8/10 quite accurate from the pictures but abit older
Body: 8/10 huge saggy boobs, can see some stretch lines.
Massage: 3/10 anyhow press
Catbath: 3/10 just use the boobs to rub, just going thru motion. not sensual
Overall: 4/10
RTF: No, although its convenient for me

after a 20mins "massage" ask me turn around and start the mechanical HJ. 1 of the worst i had.

after washing up and look and my phone, wow its only 30mins into the slot. although she did not chase me away but no reason to stay there just for the time.

whenever i think of wawa, she really plan her 1hr timing. all are done in steps. not like the ML now, anyhow press and ask start HJ.

prices are increasing but service level are dropping, this is something we should really do about.
Old 20-03-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell6996 View Post
Hi bros, have been a lurker here for some time Liao.
Just start my journey not long ago so want to contribute a bit here

Qing Chuan
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/qing-chuan-massage/

Should have done my research properly..

Looks: wear mask all the way, so maybe 7/10 for the eyes
Boobs: B. Can grab cannot zhut zhut
Figure: 7/10 quite tall and big bone type, but ‘m quite ok with it
Massage: 3/10 nothing to say for this
GFE: never talk and just follow through process Nia

RTM: nah. Like I said, should have done my research better.
She's gone?
Old 20-03-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
yet another disappointing session, not sure if my standard is high haha

Looks: 8/10 quite accurate from the pictures but abit older
Body: 8/10 huge saggy boobs, can see some stretch lines.
Massage: 3/10 anyhow press
Catbath: 3/10 just use the boobs to rub, just going thru motion. not sensual
Overall: 4/10
RTF: No, although its convenient for me

after a 20mins "massage" ask me turn around and start the mechanical HJ. 1 of the worst i had.

after washing up and look and my phone, wow its only 30mins into the slot. although she did not chase me away but no reason to stay there just for the time.

whenever i think of wawa, she really plan her 1hr timing. all are done in steps. not like the ML now, anyhow press and ask start HJ.

prices are increasing but service level are dropping, this is something we should really do about.
Bro, who you referring to?
Old 20-03-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Thanks for MR

Let me guess:

1. Denim shorts on

2. Cannot zhut zhut

Correct?
Hi bro, she was wearing a 裤裙 or skorts. I nv ask if can zhut zhut so cant be certain if she allows that. May try asking if she can take off her skorts/skirt/shorts and allow zhut zhut in my subsequent visits.

But will probably keep the answers to myself because I remember the last time I got zapped for saying a ML allowed me to zhut zhut. I am just being truthful though. So, mileage/experience may vary.
Old 20-03-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
But will probably keep the answers to myself because I remember the last time I got zapped for saying a ML allowed me to zhut zhut. I am just being truthful though. So, mileage/experience may vary.

So you're saying you rather not tell the truth because you scared of losing a few points?

Hint: Go to exchange points threads. With your power 6, many senior nicks sure will up you for exchange. And you can hoard thousands of points. Wink wink. Hehehe
Old 20-03-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdot007 View Post
Wahhhh. If for me,the moment if is old auntie or different person from photo I'll just walk away.
wa thanks for the caution. almost met her cos other thread say her like very good. thank you sir
Old 20-03-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So you're saying you rather not tell the truth because you scared of losing a few points?

Hint: Go to exchange points threads. With your power 6, many senior nicks sure will up you for exchange. And you can hoard thousands of points. Wink wink. Hehehe
Haha hi senior bro! I mean if any bros asked me about my experiences, I will share with them the truth. Whether they experience the same or not, it's not within my control. Not that I care about the points. Just want to highlight that every individual's mileage may vary. For example, when I saw posts about a ML being fully clothed throughout the session, I wont come out and say that the ML was in SN/FN during my visit even if that was the case. I will just keep it to myself. Still learning. But you will know what I mean.
Old 20-03-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
She's gone?
Still around , though only regulars for now
Old 20-03-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
Haha hi senior bro! I mean if any bros asked me about my experiences, I will share with them the truth. Whether they experience the same or not, it's not within my control. Not that I care about the points. Just want to highlight that every individual's mileage may vary. For example, when I saw posts about a ML being fully clothed throughout the session, I wont come out and say that the ML was in SN/FN during my visit even if that was the case. I will just keep it to myself. Still learning. But you will know what I mean.
Hahaha, just poking fun at you la. Glad you're taking it in good spirits.

Totally understand. Discretion is sometimes very necessary. Especially when it refers to services that are not officially advertised. Can create quite a bit of controversy.

Having said that, I still believe ALL MLs who want to advertise in a sex website should be entirely naked and allow free roaming. SN vanilla are just BS. Hahaha

Enjoy

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 20-03-2022 at 02:01 PM.
Old 20-03-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/li-li-massage/

absolutely waste of time. Visited her yesterday. In and out within 20mins!!
And still got her justification.. say not possible to give one hour or even half an hour. Say can't earn enough if she gives one full hour.
Old 20-03-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, who you referring to?

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/tang-bao-massage/

this is purely my experience and can varies from person to person.
Old 20-03-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
fultumblr is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros try this ML before ? https://sglonelyguy-10.com/vera-massage/
Looking for a good nuru massage ML besides XE and cheryl.
Old 20-03-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/baby-massage/

Following the trail of a few good reviews here, i went to try Baby for myself and after a few visits, i think this sweet lass deserves a mention here for her consistency in delivering her own brand of quality service.

At the 120 bracket, she being SN (nice panties, not shorts!) puts her at a disadvantage to the likes of AnAn and Angel in terms of scope of service offered and/or level of nudity; but what she shines here is her level of attentiveness and sweetness which i like very much. It's the little things like hanging up your clothes, wiping you dry after shower, her gentle soft voice, her passionate hugs & kisses, post-cum hugs, getting you a drink on the way out.... totally rock my boat!

Needless to say, Baby has become a new favourite for me. It's the little things that most MLs ignore that make Baby that much more special.
Old 20-03-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice! Been thinking to try her too!

A few in the to try list (based on picts and reviews here):
Baby - fresh looking and nice boobs
Rayner - looks young and nice boobs
Chengzi - exotic looks (similar to Angel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/baby-massage/

Following the trail of a few good reviews here, i went to try Baby for myself and after a few visits, i think this sweet lass deserves a mention here for her consistency in delivering her own brand of quality service.

At the 120 bracket, she being SN (nice panties, not shorts!) puts her at a disadvantage to the likes of AnAn and Angel in terms of scope of service offered and/or level of nudity; but what she shines here is her level of attentiveness and sweetness which i like very much. It's the little things like hanging up your clothes, wiping you dry after shower, her gentle soft voice, her passionate hugs & kisses, post-cum hugs, getting you a drink on the way out.... totally rock my boat!

Needless to say, Baby has become a new favourite for me. It's the little things that most MLs ignore that make Baby that much more special.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1