The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-02-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

My foreskin also same like yours… but I got it circumcised during army days and then got 5 weeks attend C lol
Old 15-02-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
How did you masturbate before that if you cannot retract your foreskin though? But it's truly impressive how a woman knows more about the male anatomy than an actual guy lol.
No issues masturbating though. HJ also ok actually.
Well the lady has “seen” more than me I guess?
Old 15-02-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Just paid a visit to tu tu. She really has a very sweet smile. Nice experience.
Old 15-02-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lmao sorry but I find it a bit incredulous that people don't know they can retract their foreskin. If cannot retract at all cos too tight it's called phimosis, need to see doctor alr this one. Just try to gently pull back your foreskin, if painful then don't forcibly pull back.
Old 15-02-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Lmao sorry but I find it a bit incredulous that people don't know they can retract their foreskin. If cannot retract at all cos too tight it's called phimosis, need to see doctor alr this one. Just try to gently pull back your foreskin, if painful then don't forcibly pull back.
No need to see a doc actually, i used to have phimosis too but after some stretching exercises every alternate days(around 15-20mins) for about 2-3 weeks, then your foreskin(for me it was the very tip of the foreskin that was too tight) will naturally stretch out and then you can retract it properly..at least that's how i fixed mine..just note you'll have to take it slow initially and your foreskin might get slightly swollen if you overstretch it so give it some rest for a few days when that happens.
Old 15-02-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Very helpful intel for the community bro, especially for foot soldiers like myself! Though I not the one enquiring, much appreciated your kindness to share details w/o revealing anything sensitive, as I too was eyeing her and hoping she switch to condo based. Up you before so can't do it anymore, but thanks bro!
btw listen to her instructions if you drive and park in the building.
7-8 mins walk from the nearest MRT.
Old 15-02-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Bo leh bro… last time nurse never tell me anything for real. Never even tell me I may need to sunat man… I blame those lazy nurses! XD
But on a serious note I got check in with doctor before the doctor also never give me firm answer whether need or not; he just say not v jialat if can wash inside no need up to me zzz
I remember I was also in primary 6 when the nurse specifically told me to pull back everyday during shower to clean it properly. They will even hands on and demonstrated.

There is this ML that told me she got this regular bro that not able to pull back, it emit some foul smell, it’s something he does not notice, bcos he had gotten use to it. But it disturbs her a lot. I left my urologist name card with her.

On a serious note, if the ML pull back and do a good inspection, or even smelling it, it usually means she gonna blow you🤣

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 15-02-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

2 reviews for this year>>>

https://sglonelyguy19.com/yiyi-massage/

Tried this, looks like pic 90% like pre-milf type
location a bit out there, public transport might have to walk a bit/Nice clean condo, stays alone

Body= 8/10 slim body, nice perky ass, slight tummy
Massage = n/a, nice chit chat session before action
Catbath = 8/10 shiok, no rush before action
Bbbj 9/10= good, no rush bbbj with a lot of patterns from slow n steady to fierce type> lasted quite long until unload all into her mouth

Overall 8/10 = will RTF depends on her location, value for money session when compare to current market

https://sglonelyguy19.com/natalie-massage/

Aeroplane queen is back, felt it was her/replies very slow haha, lucky this time round nvr make me walk around sightseeing
location near central, familar condo for seasoned bros, nice clean condo shared with another girl, room has toilet attached

Body= nice body 8/10, felt like she was slimmer from previous stint
Massage= okok 7/10 got massage bed like shop joint, catch-up session on the past 1-2yrs
Catbath = 8/10 shiok, no rush before the real action
Nuru= 10/10 = very shiok no rush nuru session, fake lovemaking with a few positions, just that this time round no bj

Overall 9/10 = will book if got slot, tip her a bit, great value for money when compared to current sg market
Old 15-02-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
if i'm not wrong, she was busted recently, so she is not operating anymore.
there's a lot of talk about her ladies coming back independently.
If some kind bros can give some guidance on how to find them, that will be very nice.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmmm not sure how to say. Location is central, nearby got bus stop, but not near MRT. If taking bus need to make sure you go up by the right way then it’s quite convenient...
For those who were Amei's fans in 2019, this location should be familiar to you.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6618 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The door and lift needs to be operated by her before you enter so do not follow anyone into the condo assuming this saves time, cos you can’t go her floor if she does not press you in from her end.
Thanks for the heads up, hate this type of lift, same as Jessica's. Ever went in after a delivery guy n cant press lift level....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
btw listen to her instructions if you drive and park in the building.
7-8 mins walk from the nearest MRT.
Cool, thanks.

Thanks bros for the intel, my last few visits to Xiaoqi was at hotel.... yet to visit her new place.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ykciv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Mi li
https://sglonelyguy-19.com/mi-li-massage/

Looks: 9/10 Pretty, same as picture
Body: smooth and skinny
Boobs: Natural and very nice in shape
Massage: effort shown. Can release some tension.
Sensual: very nice. Good techniques.
GF feel: very high, chatty and sweet.
RTM: Yes
Old 15-02-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy19.com/bingbing-massage/

Tried Bingbing after seeing good reviews here and also on the Isyou website.
All i can say is.... really can't trust anyone's reviews these days.
Super disappointing.
Bros... take a big 30% discount on those pics...
Also, she will not allow you to even touch her nipples, it's ludicrous. Can't believe people are happy after spending $120 on such rubbish standard and service.

RTF : HARD NO
Old 15-02-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
HonestMRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMRs View Post
@friedchickennub have visited Bing Bing becos of the photos.
But honestly she don’t look like the SYT in her photos. Not ugly. Maybe my
Expectations too high. No RTM for me. U can try and share your experience given that looks are subjective.
Bro @Geek U may missed out my warning on Bing Bing.
At least now I know I’m not the only one who felt the same way as you.
Nice lady but really don’t look like photos at all. Think someone mentioned she is a gorgeous lass. Guess looks are really subjective.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 2
HonestMRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestMRs View Post
ML: https://sglonelyguy19.com/mi-li-massage/

Location: City Area. Easy for drivers with road side parking.
Look : Picture is not her unfortunately. Maybe some resemblance but becos the pictures look so SYT my expectation was heightened only to suffer a huge blow when I saw her IRL.
Body: smooth as you expects from a Sweet Young Lady, good complexion too. Skinny as shared by other brothers.
Boobs : boobs is natural and ample on her frame. Can grope but cannot zhut.
Attitude : was rather impatient when setting up the appointment. But she tries to make topics as the session progressed. Nice to chat with.
GFE : commercial feel. Lack of gfe.
Sensual : nothing to shout about here. No licking of nips. No cat bath. Only can grope her boobs.
Massage : got effort. Played nice music in the background. Dim the lights so got spa feel.
RTM : Probably Not.
Bro @ykciv
While I respect your MR, it’s hard for me to comprehend how Mi Li even looked the SAME as picture. OMG! A few other bros like @Thrusty have also stepped forward to affirm that Mi Li really don’t looks as SYT as the photos. Same is really pushing it. If you say 30% difference I think that would be fair. Just my humble opinion to help bros here make an informed decision.

We really need to start calling a Spade a Spade.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1