The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xenono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

In my experience, the number of vouchers is dependent on the time you want to book out and also your negotiation skills. For example, when I booked out around 4 or 5 pm, it was 8 vouchers one time and 7 vouchers another time. I think the later in the evening you book out, the less amount of vouchers you have to purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
yes you can bring them out. i think it was 5 vouchers iirc.
Old 17-12-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

BTW, here are some of my personal best practices and info from my experience when booking out from a place like Classic. Haven't really done it often. But there was one lady a year or so ago I really clicked with and enjoyed spending time with. Took her to Cloud Lounge for a drink or two and some snacks before we went back to the hotel.
  • Consider a short time on site first so you get to know the lady and "test drive" her first and she can get comfortable with you and you can gauge performance and sexual chemistry
  • Be clear about the number of times you want to have sex during the booking. This just helps to set and manage expectations and you can gauge her reaction
  • She will be texting her "handler" or what she called "security" at her mes when she arrives at the hotel or he will be texting her
  • She will probably have to leave around 8 or 9am. 9 was pushing it as I recall. Mes security will be texting or calling her in the morning.
  • Her couch had a group chat in WA
  • They rank and send out stats (weekly I think) on which ladies get the most vouchers

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenono View Post
In my experience, the number of vouchers is dependent on the time you want to book out and also your negotiation skills. For example, when I booked out around 4 or 5 pm, it was 8 vouchers one time and 7 vouchers another time. I think the later in the evening you book out, the less amount of vouchers you have to purchase.
Old 17-12-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

This is a really astute observation and I never really thought about it this way, but it kind of aligns with my personal observations. I always just thought that the high end places were more expensive and had higher mileage, older pros than what I could get elsewhere in places like Classic. And I was like, "why would I pay 1-3 million at those places versus just paying under 400k" at Classic/Travel.

The value to performance to age and mileage ratio is much, much better at places like Classic and Travel versus the higher end places. Granted, I have from time to time found a WL that appear to bypass the nursery stage and go straight to the high end places. But who knows how often that happens?

That is why the high end places are not a good value for me. They are full of higher mileage, older ladies that cost 3-10 times as much than what they would have cost when they were newer, fresher and less hardened working at Classic or Travel.

Now, that being said, I have found the occasional "dancer" at Malio that is newer and didn't seem to come up from the Classic or Travel nursery. But at 3 million + for them, I don't partake often. But there are some dancers there that have just the body type and attitude that I find really sexy and attractive.

Quote:
To put it simply:

Classic is like a nursery.. you get all the greenhorns/kampung girls/etc who worked their way to repay the loan they took from the company. then they will "graduate" and move on to better paying joints ie. empo/malio etc

Then with even more experience and good looks etc... some will go to 1001, some will become mistress etc.

But of cos, don't be surprise that sometimes certain better quality girls will stay put and not "advance" to those higher paying places. Their reasons can be quite hilarious:

- Her bestie is working in the current place so she wants to work together

- certain girl at the higher paying places got beef with her. so she doesnt want to go over.

- she doesnt know how to go there (no contacts)

- her current place is too far away.

Old 17-12-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You are probably right, that time when I book out the girl from classic it was 10pm-ish or maybe even 11pm.

Quote:
The value to performance to age and mileage ratio is much, much better at places like Classic and Travel versus the higher end places. Granted, I have from time to time found a WL that appear to bypass the nursery stage and go straight to the high end places. But who knows how often that happens?
And you have the occasional WL from high end place ended up in Classic for short time (She claimed she was there to find her friend )

Quote:
That is why the high end places are not a good value for me. They are full of higher mileage, older ladies that cost 3-10 times as much than what they would have cost when they were newer, fresher and less hardened working at Classic or Travel.
Well, If you studied till Uni degree vs one who studied till O levels, you would't think that you should be getting the same pay right?

and i don't really agree about WLs from higher end places being less hardworking, usually it's the other way around but also depends on the individual... at least thats what i observed for the local indon WLs.

Quote:
Now, that being said, I have found the occasional "dancer" at Malio that is newer and didn't seem to come up from the Classic or Travel nursery. But at 3 million + for them, I don't partake often. But there are some dancers there that have just the body type and attitude that I find really sexy and attractive.
Actually dancers are a different breed. They don't really start from Classic/travel. They can start straight from empo/malio etc... depending on the "agency" they belong.

Thats why sometimes u might see certain dancers moving from eg. empo to malio to oppai etc every 6 months to 1 year.

At the end of the day, spend within your limits and what works for you; be it high end places or "low end" clubs. Whatever floats your boat I'd say.

Cheers

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 18-12-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

That is a really good point. As I think back to some of my conversations with them now, I seem to remember a few of them working as SPG or sales promotion girls before they made the move to dancer at Malio. The dancers there are also quite outgoing, friendly and very direct in approaching customers. A few of them can communicate in English quite well, which I am sure appeals to a certain demographic of Malio customers. They are a different breed and caliber for sure. This is definitely in contrast to the standard kampung girls you would typically get at Classic and Travel. Their outgoing and friendly personalities is another reason I think I find them so appealing, despite the increased price and the constant drink hustle.

Quote:

Actually dancers are a different breed. They don't really start from Classic/travel. They can start straight from empo/malio etc... depending on the "agency" they belong.

Thats why sometimes u might see certain dancers moving from eg. empo to malio to oppai etc every 6 months to 1 year.

Cheers

Last edited by xenono; 18-12-2023 at 12:57 PM.
Old 18-12-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Does anyone knows the vc rates at colloseum and golden crown for indo girls or other nationalities? Planning a trip soon
Old 19-12-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Made my last round down to Jakarta before the end of 2024. Somehow the traffic in Jakarta really never improve before. Most of the time it takes 30mins to even travel on a 5km distance... I don't like the feel of getting high/horny in the club/pub/bar, end up the feeling is gone after considering all the waiting and travel time back to hotel. Therefore I always choose to stay at Hotel Mulia whenever possible due to the close proximity to CJ's Bar

CJ is by all mean not the cheapest, but in exchange for convenience and the hotel room within the same development, I am willing to fork out the money to hang out at CJ. And yes, to be frank there are alot of older ladies in CJ, but there are hidden gems SYT as well. You just need to stay sober before you pick your gir. CJ bar are separated between the VIP area and common area. My connection manage to secure me a long-term VIP access even without meeting the minimum spending

My modus operandi will always be to open bottles, either 1 or 2 depending on the days I am going to be there. I will go in around 10pm, usually on either Wed, Fri or Sat. Wed is the first choice as its ladies night, the ladies get to have one free drink and free entry (if my memory get it right). I will spend my 1st hour to observe and monitor which girl to my liking. This time around, I manage to observe a girl that have the dance move and hair length like a poorman Blackpink's Lisa.

Signal the waiter that I would like her to join me, and he get her to come. We converse in mixture of English and Bahasa, so she feel comfortable with me. She came with her friends. I ask if she want to treat her friend to some drinks, she decline as they have their own liquor. To me, by offering her friend to join is like indirectly indicating I am not the calculative type. I saw some other people like strictly the drinks are for the girl of their choice only.

We drank, we dance, we hug, we had fun in the club. I even talked to a few of her friends and help them/other guys to link up too. Soon the time is approaching 2am. I was quite high and ask if she would like to join me at my room. She indicate by her finger the number 3, which means 3mil for for the night. I didn't really bargain for it and ask for the bill. The bottle still left about a quarter of liquor, I just tell the waiter to keep the balance for her.

She is very happy and follow me back up to the room. I don't think I will be able to describe too much of the action. Basically she is open to do alot of stuff and did not complain about anything during the action. Stay with me til 9am in the morning after. Exchange numbers and maybe will find her again when I am in Jakarta

Total damage for the night is 6.5mil IDR, including drinks, waiter tips and overnight damage. May not be the best bang for your buck, but I don't do this at a high frequency hence I am okay for the occasional splurge

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Old 20-12-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To the cowardly tiny dicked n tiny brained cunt who stuck one of these little red zapper things on me with a one word & no context remark of ""fake""

1. Wtf are u referring to? What is deemed by you as fake.

2. Do u really think anyone here barring a few retrograde oldies actually CARE about points
( in a sex forum, points, yea, right...LOL)

3. Grow a pair and post your comment openly

Else...go in the corner n jerk off
Old 20-12-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
🤭

Bro don't get so affected by it.
I got some zapping points and weird comments for my last post commenting on chionging scene between Jakarta and Bkk.
I thought it was quite a well balanced piece and took much effort to share my experiences, but ended up getting zapped.

It deters open sharing by these kind of mindless down votes.
I got a lot of things to share but now choose to be a silent lurker instead. 😑

Well that's what the crowd here wants.

And you're right who cares about points. It's just the negativity around this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
To the cowardly tiny dicked n tiny brained cunt who stuck one of these little red zapper things on me with a one word & no context remark of ""fake""

1. Wtf are u referring to? What is deemed by you as fake.

2. Do u really think anyone here barring a few retrograde oldies actually CARE about points
( in a sex forum, points, yea, right...LOL)

3. Grow a pair and post your comment openly

Else...go in the corner n jerk off
Old 20-12-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Not impossible trace, just see how much points have been zapped off you (if 10pts or more, likely is a senior... vice versa). then you look at the posts near yours, probably would be able to find out.

Ps. not stirring any shit here

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 20-12-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
��
Bro don't get so affected by it.
I got some zapping points and weird comments for my last post commenting on chionging scene between Jakarta and Bkk.
I thought it was quite a well balanced piece and took much effort to share my experiences, but ended up getting zapped.
Quote:
Not impossible trace, just see how much points have been zapped off you (if 10pts or more, likely is a senior... vice versa). then you look at the posts near yours, probably would be able to find out.

Ps. not stirring any shit here
Joined or subscribe to Premium Membership or Donors...you are immune to zap...Only Donors can see who zapped...all the history of ups and zaps...

https://samsforum.store/payments.php

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-12-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Joined or subscribe to Premium Membership or Donors...you are immune to zap...Only Donors can see who zapped...all the history of ups and zaps...

Bottom line i cud care less about zappers points etc
Just wanted to call the spineless n probly dickless cunt out hee hee
Old 20-12-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Thank you Hurricane bro. You're really an advocate for the forum.

I wouldn't be rude to outrightly say I don't care about points... I've benefitted a lot from some of the seniors. But probably wouldn't go as far as going to pay for this.

Thank you for understanding 🙏🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Old 20-12-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Currently in Jakarta for a 10 day fuck fest.
Everyday 2 different girls x 2 sessions.
4 shots a day and it's seriously draining my balls 🤭🤭

Eat-fuck-rest-exercise, sleep and repeat.
Old 20-12-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
yes you can bring them out. i think it was 5 vouchers iirc.
Bros -
Classic cannot bring out for sure. All have agents. Only if you exchange number with them and they come to hotel in afternoon. They need to go back to mes with the agents.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1