The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

save 11 million dont buy yakubu buy nugent

Harry Redknapp has admitted he is prepared to sell £6million summer signing David Nugent if it means he can bring another striker to Fratton Park.

Nugent has been with the South Coast club for less than two months after his move from Preston in July.

The former England Under 21 international scored his first goal for the club in the 3-0 Carling Cup victory over Leeds, but after the match Redknapp made it clear Nugent's brief stay could end before Friday's transfer deadline.

Derby looks the most likely destination for Nugent where he would link up again with his former Preston boss Billy Davies.

Improve

Redknapp told Sky Sports News: "You are always looking to improve your team and it just depends who was available. If someone came up who was a fantastic option and I had to sell somebody, it's whoever you can sell.

"You need to raise money sometimes, you have to sell people that you're not so keen to sell because you want to get somebody else in.

"It's no secret Derby would like to buy him (Nugent). His old manager fancies him at Derby, we'll have to wait and see.

"Derby have been in and they would like to sign him, they would like him very much. Billy knows him and if David wants to go... if people want to move then you let them go.

"It's up to David really, I'll have a chat with him and see what his plans are."

Anelka

Redknapp confirmed any new additions to his forward line would be big-name players, but moved to play down reports Bolton forward Nicolas Anelka could be coming to Pompey.

He said: "We are looking, we are trying, and if I do bring one in it would be a good one, that's for sure, it won't be just anyone.

"I doubt if it would be Anelka. I like Anelka, but I doubt that very much.

"You need someone in your side who can get you 15 to 20 goals a season, and if you can find somebody like that they're like gold dust. There's only a certain amount of people capable of doing that around.

"I might have to sacrifice one or two players who people think are good players because I want to improve the team.

"It's not a case of if it's David or someone else. If I have to raise some money to buy a top player, it's who you get an offer for.

"If someone makes an offer you think 'OK, I'll have to do that, because I want to get this player in,' and that's how the business works."
Old 29-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX_STI View Post
save 11 million dont buy yakubu buy nugent
4 matches intot the season n Harry is already looking to offload Nugent for another striker.What does that tell u abt Nugent's current form n transformation to become an EPL strker?? I dun think Moyes will touch him with a pole......

PS: I m still sore over the saga on Manuel Fernandes.It seems that the signing delay was just a ploy to give Valencia more time to complete the paperwork.....This guy is really quite an ass!!Now with such limited time, How can Everton go out to find another replacement????
Old 29-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
4 matches intot the season n Harry is already looking to offload Nugent for another striker.What does that tell u abt Nugent's current form n transformation to become an EPL strker?? I dun think Moyes will touch him with a pole......

PS: I m still sore over the saga on Manuel Fernandes.It seems that the signing delay was just a ploy to give Valencia more time to complete the paperwork.....This guy is really quite an ass!!Now with such limited time, How can Everton go out to find another replacement????

i have already say fucking nugent is overated.. dun believe go n see his ONLY goal for england.. hahahaha
and who dare claims to see him play 90mins before..pre portsmouth days..
if yr house TV got coverage of championship football, let me know..
Old 29-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post

PS: I m still sore over the saga on Manuel Fernandes.This guy is really quite an ass!!
ya loh my bro & i oso SIAN HALF
Old 30-08-2007, 03:10 AM
Samster

Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

we finally got the YAK
Old 30-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
we finally got the YAK
Cheers n lim ya!!!More firepower to take the load off AJ!!
Old 30-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

everton focusing adding 1 more midfield general ya.
heard kevin nolan link to eveton. good?
Old 31-08-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
everton focusing adding 1 more midfield general ya.
heard kevin nolan link to eveton. good?
At the moment, Everton is sort of lacking in the creativity dept but someone in the mold of kevin nolan will definitely improve the team....Perhaps this will pave the way for the departure of Phil Neville....This guy looked increasingly lost in the Everton lineup...
Old 31-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Gravesen back at Goodison

Thomas Gravesen has returned to Everton just over two years after his shock move to Real Madrid.

The 31-year-old has been signed on a year-long loan from Celtic and is clearly the midfield re-enforcement manager David Moyes wanted after his attempts to sign Manuel Fernandes from Benfica collapsed at the weekend.

Gravesen has been out of favour at Celtic for some time and the subject of transfer speculation involving Sheffield United and Fulham this summer.

The Denmark international first moved to Everton from Hamburg for £2.5million but with his contract due to expire in the summer of 2005, Everton sold the player to Real Madrid for £2.5million in the January of that year.

But now he is back on Merseyside, where he became a cult figure among Toffees fans.

He said: "I am really looking forward to coming back to Everton, it is a chance to play top-flight football in the Premier League again."

Gravesen moved to Celtic in 2006, where he has had a chequered time, and he has not figured in any of their matches this season.

drink Coke...save water
Old 31-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Gravesen back at Goodison

Thomas Gravesen has returned to Everton just over two years after his shock move to Real Madrid.

The 31-year-old has been signed on a year-long loan from Celtic and is clearly the midfield re-enforcement manager David Moyes wanted after his attempts to sign Manuel Fernandes from Benfica collapsed at the weekend.

Gravesen has been out of favour at Celtic for some time and the subject of transfer speculation involving Sheffield United and Fulham this summer.

The Denmark international first moved to Everton from Hamburg for £2.5million but with his contract due to expire in the summer of 2005, Everton sold the player to Real Madrid for £2.5million in the January of that year.

But now he is back on Merseyside, where he became a cult figure among Toffees fans.

He said: "I am really looking forward to coming back to Everton, it is a chance to play top-flight football in the Premier League again."

Gravesen moved to Celtic in 2006, where he has had a chequered time, and he has not figured in any of their matches this season.

this is really nice breaking news!!!!!!!!
the dane is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howard

neville yobo lescott baines

arteta cahill gravesen osman

johnson yakubu

looks good?
Old 01-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
this is really nice breaking news!!!!!!!!
the dane is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howard

neville yobo lescott baines

arteta cahill gravesen osman

johnson yakubu

looks good?
Gravesen will be a nice addition but the squad can do with more width at the moment...Hopefully Pienaar can step up n be counted this season...Andersen has also gone out on loan this season, lets pray that we have an escape clause to exercise in Jan to bring him back just in case things do not work out well for the toffees...Damn Manuel, Andersen only went out on loan coz he 'confirmed' that he is definitely joining us!
Old 01-09-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Thomas Gravesen is a great midfield player.
Congr to Everton for having him back...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 02-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lazydudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yakubu bagus!
Old 02-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

got another win yesterday.
a veri hard fought match, winning only during injury time from a goal by Lescott.
another 3 pts, a win is still a win...

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 02-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
got another win yesterday.
a veri hard fought match, winning only during injury time from a goal by Lescott.
another 3 pts, a win is still a win...
Another win nonetheless but Liverpool is really putting their foot on the pedal now!!Their pressing game is really suffocating their opponents...Everton n Liverpool fighting it out for the top 2 just like the 80s once again???
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1