The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2015, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 9
footballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of lightfootballgenius is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Bro why you run? you were not doing anything wrong IMO
Old 21-08-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballgenius View Post
Bro why you run? you were not doing anything wrong IMO
I felt bad mah....

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 21-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ya, u did nothing wrong.

if anybody is to run, it shld be the couple...
haha
Old 21-08-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

You should say, " I see nothing, please carry on"...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 21-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
I was about to give up when I suddenly heard a loud female gasp. I crept as steathily as I could to the sound and found it coming from a small bench behind a few banyan trees. It was very dark but there was abit of illumination coming from a far away streetlamp. I hid behind the tree and closed my eyes and count to 10 to let my eyes accustom to the light.

When I did, I saw two figures, one sitting on top of another and brazenly kissing each other. On the side of the bench, I saw the familiar black leather jacket. G was sitting on A like this

She was still dressed but her white blouse had already been unbuttoned. A was also still dressed in his shirt and trousers and they were brazenly making out.

Then, I saw him reached inside her blouse and go towards her back.. most likely going for her bra clasp from behind. She yelped and then I think she came to her senses...

"We cannot be doing this. I'm married. You are married too! We need to stop!" G told him.

A didn't say anything. He just hugged her tight and begin to grope her breasts thru her bra... Then i heard her moan but she tried to silence herself by putting her hands on her mouth while he dry hump her. Her skirt by this time had ridden up all the way to her ass but it was funny, she was trying to push her skirt down while she was being groped.

Then, while she was kissing him, he quickly unclasp her bra and she did not even resist at this point... and i saw him take off her bra from inside her blouse. She removed it but kept her blouse on and laid it on the side of the bench. It was quite dark so I couldn't see the color but I think it was white.

Then I heard the horniest, rawest moan from G when he started licking her bare boobs. It was very hard for her to keep quiet by then. Then, I think she got so horny, she stood up and I think they were looking for a condom in his small office bagpack cos he started to rummage it while G stood up and pulled her panties down quickly with her skirt still on.

They were going to fuck in the park! My heart was beating so hard now that I could barely breathe. I couldn't really see cos she took off her panties and I heard the distinct rustling sound of plastic packaging.

That was when I made a mistake, I tried to step further and then I stepped on a fucking TWIG!!!! Snap! I saw them look towards my direction and G immediately pull close her blouse.

That was when all hell broke loose, I turned around and ran as fast as my legs can carry me. I honestly have never ran that fast before. If i take my ippt, I think I would get Gold for running at that speed. I ran towards river valley road, almost tripping on the stairs.. not daring to look back all the way to Clark Quay and all the way to Central. I was so winded after that scenario but thinking back, am horny like hell thinking what IF i did not step on that bloody twig... what would i have seen? Hiaz...
Hehe! Nice one. Unfortunately u didn't receive commando or ranger training
Old 21-08-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I felt bad mah....
u should be running TOWARD them....
Old 21-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 9
saikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud ofsaikungao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
u should be running TOWARD them....
CHARGE at them with a camera
Old 21-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

maybe the girl really woke up to her senses after that. in a way, u helped her and husband
Old 21-08-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Hehe! Nice one. Unfortunately u didn't receive commando or ranger training
Don't tease me lah bro.... people navy mah....

Old 21-08-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
maybe the girl really woke up to her senses after that. in a way, u helped her and husband
Yea I guess so.

Old 21-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikungao View Post
CHARGE at them with a camera
Cannot lah... Somehow it's wrong but feel damn Shiok... I also din noe why I ran.

Old 21-08-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cannot lah... Somehow it's wrong but feel damn Shiok... I also din noe why I ran.
You should just bark like dog or meow like cat n see whether he walk to you.

If he see you, tell him you want to watch. I bet he don't care cos he rather fuck a disposable pussy to him than lose a chance so he can Chase you. Anyway I bet you can outrun a drunk older guy with a hardon.
Old 21-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!autoroam is one of the Best!

Why don't you just pretend to be PI hired by G's husband or A's wife
Take out your smart phone and start taking photo
Both won't dare to call police as they know they are committing adultery

Who know.... A might wanna to offer u $$ and G might let u F her
Old 22-08-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 9
laofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Why don't you just pretend to be PI hired by G's husband or A's wife
Take out your smart phone and start taking photo
Both won't dare to call police as they know they are committing adultery

Who know.... A might wanna to offer u $$ and G might let u F her
That would be heaven
Old 25-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
LuvBraNStocking is Cool - loads of Potential
Lightbulb Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

There is a waitress syt at baden bar at holland v..huge boobs.Not really pretty though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1