The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 05-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Wifey used her hands to pretend to push away Bala’s head while he was sucking her nipples. Bala continued to lick and suck wifey’s nipples, causing her to get turned on even more.

“ooooo…mmmmmmph…” Wifey was moaning as she began to slowly grabbed Bala’s hair instead of pushing his head away. Wifey described his hair as a mixture of oil and sweat. There was also the smell from the prata shop that lingered on his head but Wifey was getting too aroused.

Bala slowly slid his left fingers down and began to tugged at the side of her long skirt. Wifey felt his fingers trying to pull her skirt down. “No.. No… uncle…”

Too late as Bala’s fingers worked its way around to the zipper at the back of her skirt. Removing the catch, wifey tried to desperately pull Bala’s fat fingers up but the prata man obviously has more strength.

With his mouth still sucking wifey’s left breast, his left hand squeezing the right breast, his right fingers began to slowly pull down the zipper.

“no… noo…. Uncle bala… please stop..” Wifey wiggled in protest, but it actually caused Bala to get more excited and forceful. Eventually, the skirt came off, exposing wifey’s cotton panties.

“don’t fight… don’t fight… wait you enjoy you see..” Bala lifted his head from the sucking and began to observe wifey, now only in her panties. With her arms spread out and her legs quivering to cover herself, wifey was heaving her chest. She knows that it created more visual to Bala, who was licking his lips at the sight before him.

Never had he dream of fucking a young, busty E-cup chinese girl in Malaysia before. With wifey still with here eyes closed and breathing heavily, Bala proceed to remove his shorts. Wifey felt the mattress ruffling abit and when she half opened her eyes, she couldn’t believed what she saw.

Bala’s penis was massive. It was still limp but it was long. At least 7 inch, wifey said, with veins running along the side. Wifey chose to just lay in the position and see what Bala will do next.

On one hand, he began to rub his dick head while the other hand quickly slid aside wifey’s panties. He then position his dick head on wifey’s vaginal entrance.

“No! what are you doing? Urgh… no!!.. no!….” Wifey exclaimed as she tried to close her legs.

“Relax small girl… no need scared… You will like…” Bala said with a smile.

“No!!. Stop!!! Stop!!!” Wifey continued as she now began to forcefully cover herself with her arms and legs. That made Bala even more agitated and with one swoop, he pinned her down with one arm, lifted her legs to rest on his shoulders and began to slowly push his dick head into wifey’s pussy. Wifey wanted to scream but Bala was quick to cover her mouth with his hand.

“mmmph.. mmmph… mmmpph…” Bala try pushing in but realized that wifey wasn’t lubricated enough. He could also tell that wifey wanted to scream in pain at her dryness down there.

“ohh… you still dry ah… nevermind, you wait..” Not letting go of Wifey by holding her by the throat with one hand, Bala did something disgusting that wifey had never seen before.

Bala rubbed the sweat off of his body and applied the sweat onto his dick head. He rubbed again the area underneath his armpits, his chest and the back of his neck and put in on wifey’s pussy. Wifey looked in horror but couldn’t do much.

“Now better” Bala slid his dick head again. This time, it was much easier because of the sweat lubricant.

“Arrrrgh!!! Nooo…. Ahhhhh….. ahhhh….” Wifey felt Bala’s semi limp dick inside her. She was in pain, but this time it was due to the thick cock inside of her. Bala did not pump away immediately, chosing instead to just ‘rest’ on top of wifey.

“See… not painful now right?” Bala said.

“no… no.. stop…” Wifey begged, as she looked at him with her CFM look. Bala felt a sudden rush of blood to his cock just by looking at wifey’s begging eyes and began to slowly pump her.

“Urgh.. urgh… urgh..” Wifey’s tits jiggled with every pump. Her hands were outstretched. She felt his cock growing thicker and longer inside of her with every pump. What started out as a manageable size has now become slightly bigger and with more girth.

Wifey wanted to scream but it became more and more pleasurable. She caught a glance of Bala, who was beginning to sweat again at his forehead and his chest. With her legs lifted up and resting against his shoulders, Bala’s big round tummy can be seen pushing against her legs with every pump. His hands were grabbing wifey’s breasts.

“no… no… urgh… mmm…. No.. stop… urgh…” Wifey moaned.

“Sedap tak? (nice or not?)” Bala asked. Wifey just kept quiet, not wanting to agree. “Now change” Bala said as he pulled wifey up and positioned her onto all fours. During the transition, wifey positioned herself so that the secret recorder is now facing her. Bala proceeded to quickly grabbed her by the ass and entered his now erected member in.

“Aduh… sedap….” Bala said. Wifey’s mouth was wide open as he lunged into her. His cock just hit her G-spot and she could feel herself getting wet again.

“piak piak piak piak piak” was the sound of Bala’s cock punishing wifey’s pussy.

“oww… owww… owwww..ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh” wifey moaned as she tried to keep herself up. Her tits were jiggling as Bala grabbed both her ass and ramming hard as he looked upwards. He still cannot believe that he is fucking a young piece of ass.

“uncle… I’m.. I’m….. urgh…. Urgh….” Wifey wanted to cum as Bala’s cock was hitting her G-spot with the right rhythm.

“ohh…. You feeling good ah? Uncle give you better…” Bala spanked her ass, which caused her to sink her head down while still in doggie position.

“I’m… cumming… I’m cumming… I’m cummminnnnngg…… ahhhhhh..” Wifey moaned as her vaginal wall cramped up, tightening Bala’s cock.

“oooo… so ketat ah you small girl…” wifey had to paused from the pounding and was gasping for air.

Bala pushed her butt down until she’s flat on her tummy. With his throbbing cock still inside her, he began to pump again, this time slower as he seemed to be enjoying the moment. Wifey too, was enjoying, feeling every single inch of his cock slithering in and out of now wet pussy.

Bala pushed her legs together so now that his legs are apart while fucking her. This created a much tighter pussy for Bala’s cock to penetrate. However, Bala had something up his sleeve.

He began to rub his fingers on her butt and slowly played with her anus. Still sliding in and out slowly, he noticed that Wifey’s body will shiver whenever he runs his fingers on her ass hole. Slowly, he began peering into her backdoor.

“Ouch.. ouch…ouch..” wifey moaned, this time much quieter.

Bala got the hint, so once again, he wiped his sweat, made it lubricated, and slowly inserted his fat index finger into wifey’s back opening.

“Uncle…. What are you doing?” wifey struggled as soon as she realized what’s about to happen.

“shhhhh don’t worry. This one make you feel good. Relax. Bala said assuringly as he probed the opening a bit more.

“wait… no… no… not there…” Wifey struggled again but to no avail as she couldn’t release herself from his body weight.
Old 05-04-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg !! ...TS bro bonnie1...you're oso back 2nite too !! ...oh, wat a lucky nite for us samsters lo...wat a feast we hv wif so many TSs coming back to continue their sexciting stories for us to read !!...my, my..we are really spoilt for choice !! ..dun tink we can sleep well 2nite !..haha...T.Q. TS for coming back after so long wif tis latest juicy instalment for us to enjoy the evening !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-04-2016, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Tarmacs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue TS
Old 06-04-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
Thor0dinson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for update
Old 06-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 11
MrKiasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great writing bro
Old 06-04-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
datamini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are back!!!!
Old 06-04-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rayven28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow would like to try your wife
Old 06-04-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Checkered deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice TS
Old 07-04-2016, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Matador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS good story camp here
Old 07-04-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sweet.candy is Cool - loads of Potential

much love for these sexcapades! seems like she's living a life of fantasies!
Old 08-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zulsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.candy View Post
much love for these sexcapades! seems like she's living a life of fantasies!
Seems like it
Old 09-04-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
BarbieDoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support here and staying.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff bro
Old 09-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Anymore??? Balaaaaaa
Old 11-04-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pete7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro bonnie 1.. u still stay in jb..
Advert Space Available