The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
With no condom on?

Not scare penis slide into her vagina?
That's the last of your concern. When she don't open her door,
no matter how hard you try oso no entry one. endless bros
had tried to "accidentally" slide in raw. wait long long lor
Old 20-02-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
Joesexy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoesexy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

May i know the operating hours?
Old 03-04-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

House got new girls. So far managed to try girl 11, fierce and feisty type. When I tell her I like fierce girls she jitao pin me to the bed and suck and lick me all over. Feeling is sibeh song.

During waterbed session she will use her feet to wash you all over and play with balls and rub my cock. Kept asking her to step harder on my balls. Now I think back already get hard on.

Boobs - natural C and have good shape- look like Yui Hatano
Pussy - tight like virgin

Rtf - for sure but want to try other new girls first.

Last edited by victorlee10; 03-04-2024 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-04-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 1
Senorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Which house is this bro
Old 03-04-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senorita9876 View Post
Which house is this bro
Don’t know the actual number but it’s the one on WH with the big neon sign saying Yitiaolong
Old 03-04-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is the OKT in this house still the same before Covid days?

Recall that he could be quite nasty

Haven’t been to this house for a long time
Old 03-04-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
Is the OKT in this house still the same before Covid days?

Recall that he could be quite nasty

Haven’t been to this house for a long time
Changed. Heard the previous guy went to do grab during Covid and never came back.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Changed. Heard the previous guy went to do grab during Covid and never came back.
Thanks Bro.

Glad to know he left.

Will return and try the waterbed service
Old 07-04-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
House got new girls. So far managed to try girl 11, fierce and feisty type. When I tell her I like fierce girls she jitao pin me to the bed and suck and lick me all over. Feeling is sibeh song.

During waterbed session she will use her feet to wash you all over and play with balls and rub my cock. Kept asking her to step harder on my balls. Now I think back already get hard on.

Boobs - natural C and have good shape- look like Yui Hatano
Pussy - tight like virgin

Rtf - for sure but want to try other new girls first.
Thanks for FR bro. How does she look, face and body wise
Old 07-04-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Went to this house.

OKT shared the number of the ladies who are available.

Only 3 ladies. Number, 3, 21, 23.

I wonder why is it so difficult for him to request the ladies to come out and let people take a look and not just rely on the lousy pics at the door.

Left and went to other house instead.
Old 08-04-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Went to try girl 6 today. She told me she going back China end of this month.

Slim with natural C cup. Waterbed was to kong with tongue thrusting my asshole during poison dragon. Also used her finger to dig ass upon request.

Bed service was accommodating, allow DATY with shortly trimmed pussy hard and dark lipped abalone. Fucking was amazing with deep pussy allowing me to bury my full 6inch.
Old 16-04-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don’t know the actual number but it’s the one on WH with the big neon sign saying Yitiaolong
Westerhout road, House #12 …

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1