The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 30-03-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
aoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Wrong thread. Deleted
Old 30-03-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbee123 View Post
Vp haven't disapppint so far. Rtfed mimi many times but it appears she has left or is taking a break. Usually i only trust bros with afew thousand points as they are less likely to be clones
eh, your points are also very low lei. Points high doesn't mean a lot, i saw quite a lot of questionable FR but have high points (in the hundreds)
Old 30-03-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
magikarp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunlikeveg View Post
eh, your points are also very low lei. Points high doesn't mean a lot, i saw quite a lot of questionable FR but have high points (in the hundreds)
normally I'll find their history posts, if they are inactive for a few years then suddenly flooded with FRs, then highly chance their nicks got bought over
Old 30-03-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunlikeveg View Post
I agree and i know my points are low. A few hundred i will still doubt, thousands i will trust more. And to be fair i wouldn't trust myself as a 20 point user if i am another user too
Old 30-03-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikarp View Post
normally I'll find their history posts, if they are inactive for a few years then suddenly flooded with FRs, then highly chance their nicks got bought over
I will see if they always write fr for the same group or not. Your method works too
Old 31-03-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 11
poseursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeursloth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR Stefanie - VP
Will be honest that the pics only have 60-70% resemblance, so much studio PS magic. The first and third videos though can provide you a better expectation (90%). Personally, i would say she actually looks quite good in person, natural beauty.

Command of mandarin, conversational level, wondering how come all the recent crop of VP girls all unlocked this ability (maybe from same chinese KTV boss).

Service in bed was great, responsive and no complaints. Boobies felt natural and decently sized, tantalising ass made the bonking from behind very awesome.
Old 31-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseursloth View Post
FR Stefanie - VP
Will be honest that the pics only have 60-70% resemblance, so much studio PS magic. The first and third videos though can provide you a better expectation (90%). Personally, i would say she actually looks quite good in person, natural beauty.

Command of mandarin, conversational level, wondering how come all the recent crop of VP girls all unlocked this ability (maybe from same chinese KTV boss).

Service in bed was great, responsive and no complaints. Boobies felt natural and decently sized, tantalising ass made the bonking from behind very awesome.
next killer AI app will be one that restores a photo to its pre-filtered state
Old 31-03-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!andyt1999 is one of the Best!

Mika [SNS]

[Website] https://samsforum.store/showth...0#post22196680

[Looks] asian look with a mixture of slutty and charming, long hair and beautiful. similar to pic

[Body] tall, sexy, slim with no fats and toned curvy figure, nice to hug and a perky butt

[Boob] big and nice to grab and suit her size

[Frenching] passionate good tongue action with DFK all the way non-stop

[Pussy] like to get paint, suck & Lick up all her love juices, shaven super wet & tight, pink type

[BBBJ] good technique with slurpy BBBJ rhythm and those vacuum suction PLUS Deep throat

[Moaning] loud moan with rythum when you hit her G spot. That moment was wonderful

[GFE]: non-commerical, positive and service oriented. Treated me very well. out to please and pleasure me.

[FJ] no KY very horny girl, rotated through my usual 4 positions of cowgirl, sideways, missionary and upload in cap in doggy.

Overall It was very sextify and the sex was incredible as she enjoyed it too.

Try it and you will know what i mean.

This is how our society is running now.
Old 31-03-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
WalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SNS - Adelya 23 yo, Kazakh

Looks: The same as in photo and it look attractive. Big beautiful shiny eyes. Thin oval face shape, slutty look with sharp features. Long straight hair and her hair smell nice.

Body: Fair skin with tall nice s-curve, very slim and skinny with thin waist, thin sexy thigh with small tattoo and flat tummy. Firm boobs with pink nipple.

French: Very long, passionate and lasting French till I almost lose my bearings. WOWWWWW

Pussy: I spent much time kneading, tuning, sucking and licking, shaved pussy with pink lips looked very inviting. Licking of her inner thighs, seems to enjoy it as she squirmed uncontrollably and let out soft monas.

BBBJ: Good tongue action with lot of sucking, licking and deepthroat with an erotic look. Do as instructed. Perfect cock sucker. My balls were not spared.

Horniness Level: Try it yourself, she must be seriously starved. Cherished the time we spent together more than me. All fun and laughter, absolutely ZERO commercial feel.

FJ: No KY needed, She is all prepped for sex.Cowgal was damn awesome as pussy ultra tight and she’s a very good rider (in squat position and lifted up fully and inserted fully which maxed out the sensation; followed by sit down and grinding/ gyrating vigorously, she cummed twice with violent orgasms) while letting out soft girly moans, changed to lotus position to dfk her passionately and suck her nehneh, while ramming against her lovehole from below, so enjoyable, juices overflowing from her moist tight pussy, moans getting louder, then switched to missionary, banged her hard with her legs spread wide, later with legs lifted above my shoulders, all eliciting louder moans by now, ‘final’ changed doggie pump her aggressively before i unload all into the CD.

RTF: Definitely.
Old 01-04-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
yesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesmamaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Asya SNS

Web: https://samsforum.store/showth...7#post22202407

Face/Body: 100 percent same as pic, long dye hair, CFM, sexy and curves body wrapped with a sexy lingerie with nice figure and some tattoos

Boobs: round and nice shape that is very delicious to lick and suck with pierce nipple.no sign of sagging too.

BBBJ: slow and sensual, will caress your balls and do a deep suction at the tip, those cannot tahan sure cim. then will attack full rod with deepthroat

Painting: she loves it and will initiate by guiding her pussy to u, her pussy is shaven, odorless and bright pink with nice lips which makes u want to lick it even more.

French: enjoyed frenching with her, started slowly but as the session progresses, its full mode DFK with lip locking

FJ: no KY needed, she loves to ride, and will ride in different positions, super horny type, then will put u towards her for deeper penetration which she enjoys. tight and her sexy moan sibeh turned on.

GFE: her gfe is over the roof, keep initiating hugs and will kiss u from time to time. hardworking and non commercial feel

She is one hell of a gem. Please do not miss it.

Thanks SNS for the arrangement.
Old 01-04-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
Kaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A simple FR for Annie from SNS

OKT: Great, Clear instructions, friendly.

Location: Central, easy to get to. Hope to see it used again.

Looks: exactly like photos, even more beautiful in person, young, perfect complexion, so sexy, nice long hairs

Body: for me her body was amazing. Surfboard flat stomach. Tall, fair and tight body with nice ass. Smell was great too.

Boobs: natural with nice, with medium sized and nice sensitive nipples. Really enjoyed playing with them

BBBJ: very good technique and just went on all the way with great suction, DT and nice coordination

Frenching: passionate, intimate with feelings initimate, strong hot & wild

Panting: Pussy very tight juicy all the way. Shaven.

FJ: wow lan sibei song lo . You will get those passionate love making with her. Like making up with your lover..!!! Wild and hardcore sex with great moaning.

GFE: Nice chatting and chemistry. She can speak english well and also patient not a time watcher.

Money well spent, left really happy.

Thanks SNS
Old 01-04-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 17
Kong Ba Bao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKong Ba Bao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Julia SNS

Sharing a short and straight to the point FR.

Looks - hot, young, innocent look the same as in pics
Body - petite, superb slim hourglass figure fit and toned body.
French - lot of smooches and tongue fight, non stop
Painting- shaven pussy with no smell, very sensitive and extra juicy, moans sensually at the click of my tongue
Moaning - super moaner from soft to loud, very sexy and foxy
BBBJ: a bbbj master, suction was great, with a few tricks and pattern on my cock.deep throat like a pro
FJ: - no need KY. She can ride long and her moans were seductive, luring me to give her a hard pumping after riding me. And that was what I did. Rammed that juicy wet pussy of hers. And she enjoyed it very much .
GFE - no communication barrier, nice girl and high gee feel
RTF- for sure - at least once a week!!

A very engaging, happy and satisfying session for me.
Old 01-04-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Abit of an overdue FR for some the VP girls that I've tried in recent times, many of which are no longer here.

Natasha (RTF): Amazing boobs, top tier in terms of looks, much wilder and no longer as shy as when I first visited.

Peachy: Very tight, quite wild and quite pretty

Maisy: Very pretty, very accommodating and a killer in bed.

Gina: Absolute sex goddess, imo probably the best looking of all the VP girls. This is from someone who has tried Rose, Ziyi, Queen back to the days of Tiffany, Jolin, Paris etc. Sometimes I always got this fear that too good-looking may mean very shy in bed, but nope, absolute sex kitten, and she can get real nasty like Yoomin. I'll leave to you to find out what that entails.

Bobo: Sex demon, extremely naughty, playful and intense sex-energy. Best bj skills imo. If you ask me to compare with Mimi's, Mimi's is enjoyable and she takes her time to pleasure you with it. Bobo's bj is extremely intense and soul-sucking. Wild in bed and loud moans and accommodating as well.

TLDR: Don't feel too sad if you miss Mimi and Yoomin lol.
Old 01-04-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 2
whitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitepudding deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Jessica from E69
https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?p=22192788
Quite surprised there's not much fr, till Wettyy's recent one.

Looks: Face looks closer to this

Body: Hourglass figure ⌛

Her waist is actually slimmer than this, and with more definition. She say she doesn't exercise.. maybe she rides a lot 🍆.
She's tanned, has enhanced milkers that does wonders as it kiaps the sausage, and I like squeezing and slapping the ass.

She knows basic English, tries to be chatty but sometimes couldn't find the word to say. Can just go in for a kiss when that happen.

Soapy massage bath service: I came, I saw, and I just gotta conquer it.
Bathtub is first filled with warm water and bath salts. She kneeled and I sat on her knees with dick sprouting out of the water like bamboo shoot, setting it up at the perfect angle as she stroke, kiap, kiss, suck on the bamboo shoot.

I flipped around and felt 2 round puddings soaping up and down, side to side on my back. Then her hand reached under to stroke and milk the 🍆.

Before I reached the point of no return, we rinsed off, towel dry and moved on to the main act.

FJ: After a brief foreplay (we've played enough in the tub haven't we), capped on, and she started to ride. She shifts gear frequently like driving in Sg, then I did some yoga as we switched to missionary while remaining joined at the hip. She may be a bit shy in this position as she looked to the side, but the angle is perfect to nibble her ears and taste her neck. Then I geh kiang try to shift gear oso, and felt shiok when she let out a moan... but horny level over limit, so on turbo to finish.

Cuddled - she's clearly not a time watcher, and we chatted on various things. I'm surprised her weekdays evenings are mostly free.

Chemistry wise need more sessions to build up, and kisses were light only. But the soapy massage experience and her 🔥 body is tapworthy.
Old 02-04-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 16
illkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to beholdillkid is a splendid one to behold

Sonya SNS

She is cute, sweet, young and beautiful, has long hair with sharp feature and nice smile with the innocent gal next door look.

I took the initiate to strip her and slowly guide to the shower and ask her to wash me. Hug her, kiss her and touch her and rubba rubba her in the prcocess.

Natural D size boob with pink nipple, clean shaven pussy and a very slim and curvy sexy smooth silky body with enough flesh on her ass for doggy.

After shower, i started foreplay on her and I slowly kiss and smooch her slowly then french her and she accommodate and go all the way with me which my naughty hand already start groping her body and touching her wet pussy.

I cannot resist the temptation and i procced down to paint her shaven pussy.
It was pink, small, wet and tasty and juicy. I gave her a good paint and she was jerking and moaning in the process and she said she likes it and was responsive to it.

Lack experience and need guidance for BBBJ but she was hardworking and put in effort and willing to obey orders.Guide her to go slowly lick my shaft. She suck it long and slowly move to the head and lick in a twirling style.

No need KY as her pussy was already wet. I cap on and insert my cock i pum her in doggy and i bring her arms back to pull for even harder thrusts. I gave her a fast and deep thrust. My cock stay insider her dripping wet pussy for quite a long time and i could also feel the tightness of her pussy when i am trusting her. She was moaning in pleasant and no complaint at all.

I am very happy that she did not resist and she will willing to learn and please too.

Communication was not an issue as she can speak and listen to it well that make guidance easy for me.

The GFE make me high and good as feel young when fucking her and definitely no regrets choosing her although she seem a bit green.

I believe with a few more customers and she will be perfect.

Overall a nice session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1