The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Heterosexual Ass Plays

at one point in my years of cheonging, I first discovered that ass is also quite an integral part of sex when gals would give me ARs. Then eventually one gal fingered my ass and I never looked back

From then on, I always requested every gal I bonked to finger my ass. and the sweet spot is by using two fingers (her middle finger and ring finger) to go as deep as possible and to basically fcuk it. When gals do this, there's certain spot that when the fingers hit, it feels like jolts of electricity, and I always feel like if she keeps doing this, I would ejaculate, but I never reached that point

When I was in Europe, I also did AJ and the sensation was out of this world, it's almost like it's even better than the normal vaginal FJ.

Nowadays, when I imagine sex and masturbate, I always imagine doing anal intercourse with a girl, and she doing the "two fingers" thing to my ass

Is this really a normal thing? or am I just going insane? But one thing for sure is, I only will want to do these ass things only with girls, and NEVER with dudes.

Mind sharing your experience with these ass-plays, and let's generally discuss about this topic

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 15-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tynom32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Heterosexual Ass Plays

Wow bro, I had my first ass experience a week back. She was sucking my cock, then made her way down to my balls, suddenly she put her arms under my legs and lifted it up and started licking my ass. Felt amazing when she stick her tongue deep in my ass, almost bust just from that. 100% wasn't expecting it.

I didn't know how to feel about it afterwards. But now, I've been experimenting with ass play a bit while masturbating. Never thought I would enjoy ass stuff, its been a very interesting and enriching experience exploring my sexuality.
Old 15-02-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tynom32 View Post
Wow bro, I had my first ass experience a week back. She was sucking my cock, then made her way down to my balls, suddenly she put her arms under my legs and lifted it up and started licking my ass. Felt amazing when she stick her tongue deep in my ass, almost bust just from that. 100% wasn't expecting it.

I didn't know how to feel about it afterwards. But now, I've been experimenting with ass play a bit while masturbating. Never thought I would enjoy ass stuff, its been a very interesting and enriching experience exploring my sexuality.
My experience quite similar bro. My first experience, she just kept licking below my balls and eventually her tongue was licking my ass. The next time, she went onto my knees and french kissed my asshole.

Nowadays I make any girl I date lick my asshole in some form or another. My submissive married FWB licks deep into my asshole on demand. Others I find have to be super horny, but they get into it.
Old 16-02-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Heterosexual Ass Plays

Getting my ass lick and returning the favour is what I love 2 do!

I know some girls won't do it b'cos it's not right
.. blah blah blah
But this AR thing has become one The most important part!

Do I like my ass lingered?
I think I feel more comfortable in doggy

But I wanna share that once u begin experimenting all this fetish...it will lead to another

Be careful what u wish 4...hehe
Old 16-02-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
Airic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAiric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mutual rimming with a relationship partner like gf is enjoyable.
But that is as far as I would go, on receiving or giving ars, not with paid or ons or fbs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1