The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2024, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Neighbor’s Wife as your FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, more pls. When this happen? Got pics or vids?
Started sometime in early 2022. Rainy season.
We never talked about taking videos as we try to keep our status as low as possible. But I can get some similar ones with my description.

She was here in early 2019 to enroll her kids here because of the high level of English here. However, the husband is staying in Tokyo. I got to know them when she brought her kids downstairs and we mingled.
I have always found it a bit strange how the couple can seperate like this and still remain faithful over the years. Then the lockdown came and we grew closer as we helped each other to get groceries and have regular potluck dinner since we could not go out much. She will always say to my wife that she is lucky to have a husband to do housework and take care of kids during his free time, which my wife joked and responded by saying that it is called gender equality. We tried to engage her as much as possible as she is like a "single mum" here and could not meet her husband for 2 years until early 2022 when she went back for 1 month.

She has an athletic build. Likes to go to philates, yoga and gym to forget about her life with her hubby. Head to toe well-toned. Can see she trains her calf muscles. Perky butt from her squating exercises. Small and tight waist from her core training at yoga. Suprisingly her c cups are naturally full and and a bit heavy when I try to play with them during doggy style. Not the soft sagging type. Her nipples are small, like an eraser almost used up and likes to wear her T shirt at home with no bra. She has the standard pale porcelain skin and tries to cover up a lot under the sun. She likes to bundle her shoulder length hair up a lot because she sweats easily due to her regular exercise.

Her pussy is still quite tight for me after giving birth to 2 kids. Most importantly, she knows we both cannot be together long term and just enjoying each other's time.

Last edited by Laker; 25-01-2024 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 25-01-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
I sometimes go to fairprice after 10pm after whole family sleeps to get my groceries due to wife kpkb morning have no fruits to eat.

On one of the evenings it started to rain after I got out of the mall. Luckily I brought my umbrella since it was raining everyday. What was even better that I saw my Japanese neighbour waiting for the rain to stop. She was holding 2 bags of food and no umbrella to walk back to our estate.

From our past encounters, she mentioned that the husband is based in Tokyo while she accompanies her children to study in an international school here. I guess she should be in her mid 40s as her kids are upper pri. She was able to maintain her complexion to look like early 30s though.

She accepted my offer to share my umbrella and for me to help her hold one of the bags so she could have a free hand, which she put on my shoulder. Throughout the walk, my elbow kept brushing on her c-cups and she kept thanking me that I was around to accompany her home.

The wind was so strong that by the time we reached our block, my legs and shorts were wet and her long pants got wet too. Seeing that our things were in a mess, she kept apologizing that we both got drenched because of her. I told her not to mention it and joked just to treat me to coffee next time. She asked if I want to get some tea at her place if I had time. I said ok but I don't want to disturb her kids. She says they don't really wake up in the night.

We had a short chat in her dining before she mentioned that the hot water in her bathroom takes some time to come which she didn't like. I joked that I can use the cold water to wash my feet and she can use the hot water once it is ready. So I asked her to show me how to switch on the shower. We went to the bathtub and it was partitioned by a glass panel, which made the space narrow. As she was showing me how to turn in the hot water, I slowly inched toward her face while looking at the tap.

She felt me getting a bit too close to her and I could hear her breathing getting heavier. Our arms touched each other in the small space while I told her that her body feels cold. She apologised and I said I didn't mean to blame her. I started rubbing her arm to tell her that she better take a hot shower soon. A few seconds of silence after our eyes locked, thinking what was going to happen next. We moved closer and hugged, kissed and everything started.

I told her why don't we just shower together since I could clean her back for her. I eventually did it when we were in doggy position and I cip while she squeezed my cock until it came out.

After drying up, she asked if I could stay a bit longer and I told her I can but I better reach home early morning before everyone wakes up. We started round 2 in her bedroom and had a slow start with lots of kissing, teasing, bj, cunninglus before I pounded her pussy till she covered her mouth when she moaned.

After I came, she said she wanted to go on of me and started riding my cock while I tuned her small nips. Her pussy was so wet that water dripped down my balls and on the sheets. She kept on going until she came and we both cuddled and chatted more. She said she hasn't had such a good sex for a long time since her relationship with her husband soured and she could not trust anyone that easily. We frenched a bit and realised that it was getting really late so I left. She said I can let her know when I go get groceries next time so we can accompany each other.
Well done bro!
Old 25-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant97 View Post
Anyone has this experience?
Yup. Right here 🙋🏻‍♂️
Old 26-01-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller666 View Post
i do have this experience. BUTTTT the funny things is i actually using a dating apps to look for girls no mistaken i think the apps name sugarbook. the funniest things is once i meet her to have dinner with her. so i offer her to go some quiet place which is my place. she was shock cause staying same building but different floor hahaha. and now she will find me after her husband went to work. WHAT A LUCKY PERSON IN THE WORLD HAHAHAHA
The cb clown clone trying to upsell sugarbook again. Check registration date. Jan 2024. KNN.
Old 26-01-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Lucky Laker. Great find at the supermarket Japanese selection 👍🏼
Old 27-01-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant97 View Post
Anyone has this experience?
I answer the question.

Yes have experience.

And then?
Old 27-01-2024, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
The cb clown clone trying to upsell sugarbook again. Check registration date. Jan 2024. KNN.
New account? Last time was sammylee88 or something
Old 29-01-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
New account? Last time was sammylee88 or something
Yup that's the one.. and another clone account as well.
Old 29-01-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Lucky Laker. Great find at the supermarket Japanese selection 👍🏼
Yeah it helps to stay near TB or RV. Cheers!
Old 07-02-2024, 01:47 AM
Samster

CNY period, lots of grocery shopping to do plus the rainy season helped to bring up the mood. I would always give her advanced notice to meet directly at the store so we can have some pda like holding hands and hugging. The risk of getting spotted by people we know added to the excitement.

On one of the nights, she said she wanted to rest more and asked if I can just get some snacks for her because she wanted to catch a movie with me in her bedroom. So that night I fast hand fast leg bought some ice cream and went over. I told her I will go back once the movie is over so my OC will not start asking how come I was out for so long in case she wakes up.

Fast forward, the moment I entered the house, she greeted me in her babydoll nightie. I went to take a quick shower while she started the movie. As I stepped out of the shower, she was kneeling on the edge of the bed with her butt facing me. The panties she was wearing could barely covee her diamond shaped oyster. I almost wanted to go over and just pound her from behind.

Realising she was about to start the movie, I hugged her from the back and she pressed her butt on my cock to ask if the movie is ok.

I was thinking any movie less than 120mins will do so we watched the comedy "Sex Tape" with Cameron Diaz. After finishing the ice cream, I started moving my finger into her panties down her pussy. Didn't take long before my fingers got wet. She started twitching everytime I slid my finger out to her clit. Since we were still halfway in the movie so I took my time while she started opening her legs more and thrusted her hips.

I guess she buey tahan after some time she turned her face towards me and we started frenching while she grabbed my cock and rubbed it from outside my trousers.

By then we were not focussing on the movie anymore. She paused the movie and said I was naughty to distract her. We took our clothes off and I started moving south to her neatly trimmed pussy. She said kimochii a few times and wanted me to put my fingers in while licking her clit. After she came, I moved up and she told me that she wanted me to go in. I rubbed my small head on her pussy for until she pulled it in. As I thrusted slowly, I could feel her squeezing my cock, which made me almost cum. Unfortunately this is only the first position and the feel started coming. So I told her I'm gonna cum soon and she said she wanted me to out in her mouth.

I immediately pulled out and she gave me a bj til I release my load into her mouth. After she swallowed and had some water, we frenched and wanted to ride on me. I told her I was a little tired. So we decided to continue the movie. Throughout the rest of the movie we were playing with each other. I rubbed her pussy and her perky nips and she took her turn to rub my balls. Towards the end of the movie, she started to give me bj again and mounted on top of my cock. She knew that I liked my nipples played while fucking so we did the same to each other.

She turned around for me to fuck her from behind which I rubbed her clit and played with her nipple at the same time. She said she wanted to go on top of me again and she thrusted her hips on my cock in a front and back motion until she came. Feeling that she was tired, I pulled her to lie down facing me and pounded her tight pussy like to tomorrow. She started moaning so I quickly frenched her to suppress the noise.

We continued in this position until I came inside, praising each other's skills and stamina e.g. "you made me so wet", "your wife is so lucky to have a big chinchin". I responded to say that she was so tight it made me cum really fast. She said she liked the moment I cum. It made her happy.

I almost fell asleep until I told her I needed to go home. Pity that I could not stay til the morning.
Old 07-02-2024, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ayushiest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beautiful young woman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1