The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of
Re: STDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Reasoning wif him huh?
U all bery free.. i envy..
Yea. I'm quite free to be honest. I get the satisfaction seeing how he gets so flared up upon seeing my replies.. lol..
Old 06-02-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3469 View Post
Not fast until that kind of extent. Why must highlight kidney?
Most of the people used their brain to think.

But, there are some that used their kidneys to think. And you are one of them.
Old 07-02-2024, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
I get the satisfaction seeing how he gets so flared up upon seeing my replies.. lol..
Ic.. my bad for assuming. U guys have fun, dun mind i passby hor..
Old 08-02-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Reasoning wif him huh?
U all bery free.. i envy..
I am leaving this website because I am chasing excellence and reaching my full potential. You all can continue staying on in this website and spending money on MLs who only love you for your money. Not going to reply anymore. Bye losers
Old 08-02-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Yea. I'm quite free to be honest. I get the satisfaction seeing how he gets so flared up upon seeing my replies.. lol..
I am not flared up, I am replying to your low life comments and putting you in your place because you feel a need to take it out on others for your own low life and bad day. Btw I am leaving this website because I am chasing excellence and reaching my full potential. You all can continue staying on in this website and spending money on MLs who only love you for your money. Not going to reply anymore. Bye losers
Old 08-02-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am not flared up, I am replying to your low life comments and putting you in your place because you feel a need to take it out on others for your own low life and bad day. Btw I am leaving this website because I am chasing excellence and reaching my full potential. You all can continue staying on in this website and spending money on MLs who only love you for your money. Not going to reply anymore. Bye losers
Quoting here first... let's see... lol
Old 10-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 4
Cuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

This isn’t a train station, no need to announce your departure.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1