The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
4nil and zero shot in first half!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Improved Liao…from 5 nil to 4 nil!
A decade ago, Man Utd was top and Liverpool was about mid table. Role reversed. So god is fair?
Old 20-04-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Pool 4 - 0 United

No GOAT, MagDisaster will let in at least 3 goals....
MagDisaster actually let in or helped Pool with at least 3 goals.... he is TOTALLY FUCKING USELESS and so is the entire team.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-04-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Here is what Mo Salah said after the match. He scored 2 goals against Man U.

Wed, 20 April 2022, 5:38 am
Mohamed Salah conceded playing against Manchester United this season has been "easy"

Salah also scored a hat-trick as Liverpool ran riot to win 5-0 at Old Trafford when the sides last met in October.

"They make our life easier in the midfield and in the back," said Salah. "They always try to give us the ball in a one-against-one situation so it makes our life much easier.

Hit the nail....Man U players can't hold the ball and gets easily dispossessed.
Can see that in many matches.
esp Rashford......can't bring the ball past the enemy defenders n always got dispossessed n then he just give up n walk away...don't want to fight back for the ball

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-04-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
esp Rashford......can't bring the ball past the enemy defenders n always got dispossessed n then he just give up n walk away...don't want to fight back for the ball
Btw just heard in the post match interview, this wonder boy B Fernandes daringly said that Pool were fighting for top position in the league but they got NOTHING to fight for .. lol, he can even forget that they r fighting for top 4

Old 20-04-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Btw just heard in the post match interview, this wonder boy B Fernandes daringly said that Pool were fighting for top position in the league but they got NOTHING to fight for .. lol, he can even forget that they r fighting for top 4
Maybe the whole team felt that they got no chance for Top 4 Liao! You see Probgba also no heart to play, ask to be substituted early.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 21-04-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing to fight for? This group of players mostly are just simply playing for money…

0 passion for Manchester United…

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 21-04-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

The worst-kept secret in the past month is now official...

MANCHESTER UNITED APPOINTS ERIK TEN HAG AS MANAGER
Thursday 21 April 2022 18:10

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Erik ten Hag as Men’s First Team Manager, subject to work visa requirements, from the end of this season until June 2025, with the option to extend for a further year.

John Murtough, Football Director, said: “During the past four years at Ajax, Erik has proved himself to be one of the most exciting and successful coaches in Europe, renowned for his team’s attractive, attacking football and commitment to youth.

“In our conversations with Erik leading up to this appointment, we were deeply impressed with his long-term vision for returning Manchester United to the level we want to be competing at, and his drive and determination to achieve that.

“We wish Erik the best of luck as he focuses on achieving a successful end to the season at Ajax and look forward to welcoming him to Manchester United this summer.”

Erik ten Hag said: “It is a great honour to be appointed manager of Manchester United and I am hugely excited by the challenge ahead. I know the history of this great club and the passion of the fans, and I am absolutely determined to develop a team capable of delivering the success they deserve.

“It will be difficult to leave Ajax after these incredible years, and I can assure our fans of my complete commitment and focus on bringing this season to a successful conclusion before I move to Manchester United.”

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...cial-statement

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-04-2022, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Arsenal v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://samsforum.store/newreply....e=1&p=21236420
Old 22-04-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Rejuvenated Gunners spell bad news for 'nothing to fight for' Devils. In hell we stay.

Arsenal 3 : 1 Man Utd

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-04-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Rejuvenated Gunners spell bad news for 'nothing to fight for' Devils. In hell we stay.

Arsenal 3 : 1 Man Utd
Another thrashing otw....in fact 1 more...i.e chelski ....look at the way they attack n fought against each other the other night is scary ...this bunch of lazy, no spirit to fight guys will be easily scared, eaten up n chewed by those 2 teams they will meet next...even CR7 in the team is no use if they hv already surrendered n given up the fight waiting to go on holiday n enjoy themselves in the summer

To be an English club footballer is the best job in the world...yr boss can't touch u, n u don't need to worry that u will get sack or salary deducted for poor performance unlike most other jobs where we will get warning letters followed by a sack if we do not care abt doing our jobs properly or carefully n produce results

Last edited by Rickey; 22-04-2022 at 04:54 PM.
Old 22-04-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arsenal v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n..$$$$$-four-hopes

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 22-04-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
So far lawro is kind to them predicting a draw...don't think anyone of us is going to predict a win for them ...how abt Charlie ???

Old 22-04-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Arsenal v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n..$$$$$-four-hopes
MU players had to start showing they are worthy to Erik Ten Hag.

I say 2-2

My Daily Star column
Old 22-04-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ErikTenHag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
MU players had to start showing they are worthy to Erik Ten Hag.
We zullen eens zien.
Old 22-04-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

will this guy be the same as RR?

will he dare to chop?

the way i see it...80% of the first team needs to be chopped.

First thing on the agenda should be strip MaDisaster of his Captaincy and put him on transfer list.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1