The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon
The day i realised my fantasy

I always have this fascination of wanting to see ladies especially OLs covered with sweat after workout and then bonking them and realised this fantasy yesterday night after work with my m'sian colleague fb. Drove her to a hotel at lavendar last evening and got a room after a short wait. While walking hand in hand past the corridor towards our room, we could already hear sounds of moaning, typically those of prc ladies and piak piak sound coming out from the rooms. (any buddy here can advise the piak piak sound is from doggieing or from masseuse fls giving a massage on their customers' backs?)

I have already told my fb beforehand and she finds my idea kinky too. Once inside the room, my fb stripped off her officewear, a nice satin dress that is abit of seethrough which let others see her black bra straps on her back with heels. As soon as she's naked, i was hugging her, carressing her hair, complimenting her nice hair smell, licking her earlobes and smelling her body. Could see that she badly want me to lick and suck her breasts but i refuse to make her more gian. Asked her to change into her nike sleeveless tshirt and fbts shorts, as she is those ba ba kind but not fat with milking fair skin, the sight makes my didi marikita. Imagine nice fuckable butt in fbt short, i was thinking to myself, must punish her through the physical regime i'm going to put her through later before bonking her.

Will continue later and stay tuned. If nice, up me your humble points tks.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The day i realised my fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
Asked her to change into her nike sleeveless tshirt and fbts shorts, as she is those ba ba kind but not fat with milking fair skin, the sight makes my didi marikita. Imagine nice fuckable butt in fbt short, i was thinking to myself, must punish her through the physical regime i'm going to put her through later before bonking her.

Will continue later and stay tuned. If nice, up me your humble points tks.
sound good to camp here. Will send my sticks of hoon kee to you but dont keep bros waiting too long hor

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 11-04-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

Now my fb is in the correct attire, ready to accept whatever punishment i am about to impose on her. Being bent on making her sweat, i switched off the aircon. First, i asked my fb to drop 10 but with her not been through ns she was already in a struggle to complete the third pushup, the sight of her face struggling made me steam. I told her to recover, and do squats instead. With her hands put behind her head like those POWs, she obediently did 20 squats for me. Next asked her to do bench press but using the bed. Submissively she did 20 for me. By now, i can see the reddish glow in her face and sweat starting to form on her t-shirt and face. I proceeded to ask her to do 20 sit ups. With me holding on to her ankles while she did, i could see her sexy undies. By now, I buay tahan already, siao cheong nao.

I told her to strip everything before proceeding to the next exercise. She guai guai did as per told. Now I laid naked on my back facing up, asked my fb to push ups above me fully naked as well. She did 3 again and could not get herself up so now our bodies are like fused together, caused by her sweat. I lost control and we frenched like no tomorrow, with our bodies hugging each other tightly. Now with her lying down, i slowly licked my sweaty princess, from her neck down to her chest area with her moaning softly, I moved on to her armpits and then down to her abs, no bad smell at all, only some salty taste from the sweat. I kneeled near her face above her breast, while she bbbj me, sucked and licked my balls, with her fingers tickling my butt. Could not tahan, capped my dick, inserted into her forcefully, she let out a loud moan caused by the fierce penetration, I proceeded on to bonk her at the speed of a nissan gtr. She was moaning out super loud, and i stopped to ask her if she is competing with the prc lady next door. Switched to doggie, made the piak piak sound super song..sensing that i'm cumming, faster asked her to turn around, gave a her a few forceful thrusts missionary style before uncapping and cumming everything into her mouth. The load was too much and think some flowed down her throat, making her like choking and puking.I just laid on top of her after she spat off my cum into a tissue. She cheeckily tried to french me but i avoided.

We just laid there, with my playing with her hair and she stroking my thighs and dick. Without knowing, it was close to 2 hours and we quickly bathed together before leaving.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Anymore to cum?

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 12-04-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 12-04-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
picador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please tell us more of this fantasy. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1