The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Seems like new crop is trying to push 60min prices up and this time, quite alarming in numbers. Noticed quite a lot of new listings all list at $130 or $150 for 60mins.

Hope fellow bros don't give in to small head and pay these prices. As more of us conform to the new prices, it will eventually become the norm. I have cheonged from the days of 60 mins $100, to $110, to the current $120. MLs probably talk among themselves and when they see certain calibre can command $130 price tag, more and more will try and that's when it snowballs.
Old Today, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Sianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySianxxxxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just giving a shout out for strawberry

She's back. SYT + high gfe + good massage

She lost her old wechat / number.
For returning bros please sms her.
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Pinkjuice24 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sianxxxxx View Post
Just giving a shout out for strawberry

She's back. SYT + high gfe + good massage

She lost her old wechat / number.
For returning bros please sms her.
What's her link?
Old Today, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
202020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When I started this journey, 110 was for full package. Missed those days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Seems like new crop is trying to push 60min prices up and this time, quite alarming in numbers. Noticed quite a lot of new listings all list at $130 or $150 for 60mins.

Hope fellow bros don't give in to small head and pay these prices. As more of us conform to the new prices, it will eventually become the norm. I have cheonged from the days of 60 mins $100, to $110, to the current $120. MLs probably talk among themselves and when they see certain calibre can command $130 price tag, more and more will try and that's when it snowballs.
Old Today, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

With inflation in view and increased in rentals and cost, Im pretty ok with their plan to increase price.

However, with the increment, there is no added service and instead there is a cut down in service.

This I think is not justifiable in my view.

Not just newbies, even returnees also will be charging 130.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Today, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

100% agree on increased pricing justifiable in view of inflation, but lack of service is what we should not accept.

During the times of $100-$110, while BBBJ wasn't the norm (which is fine by me since I avoid BBBJ MLs anyway), it was common for MLs to be FN + 5G roaming. Discussion can sometimes even be whether can finger or lick abalone or not. Now $120, discussion already deteriorate to SN or FN / vanilla or heavy flavour. Tragic times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
With inflation in view and increased in rentals and cost, Im pretty ok with their plan to increase price.

However, with the increment, there is no added service and instead there is a cut down in service.

Old Today, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

But 3 $10 instead of 2 is really a pita sia, if only more mls would allow paylah/paynow more often instead of taking cash it would be better imo. But ya i understand from their pov nothing beats cash cos confirm will have some people who will try to cheat the girls with cashless payments.
Old Today, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
100% agree on increased pricing justifiable in view of inflation, but lack of service is what we should not accept.

During the times of $100-$110, while BBBJ wasn't the norm (which is fine by me since I avoid BBBJ MLs anyway), it was common for MLs to be FN + 5G roaming. Discussion can sometimes even be whether can finger or lick abalone or not. Now $120, discussion already deteriorate to SN or FN / vanilla or heavy flavour. Tragic times.
Now that discussion turns into whether or not you can zhut or roam 5g.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1